• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canis

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello there. I found this forum referenced on a few archive-websites during some online searches. It seems this community has gone through many changes, reading around. I've been away from most online occult circles for five or six years now and I'm very much interested in reconnecting and subsequently learning from that connection in the process.

I may be called Canis, or anything really, and I preform metaphysical research in my free time. My "formal" spiritual background could be considered traditionally animistic, but my interests and subsequent research has exposed me to a variety of paths over the (14) years, of which value is found in all. The primary interest these days revolves around the micro and how it functions and supports our macro observations, workings, and understanding. In this way, one could consider my thought process and general approach rather "deconstructive", which usually results in lengthy and (sometimes) obtuse abstractions. For that, I preemptively apologize haha.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from you all. Feel free to ask questions.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! I'm keen to see what you have to share with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.