• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hail and Well Met

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Salutations to each and all,

My handle is Draco. I am an Anticosmic practitioner, though not affiliated with 218, MLO, ToBL, O9A or any other cults/orders. I have been involved in my practice for nearly twenty years. Politically, I prefer not to get involved, though will likely "hail whoever" becomes leader and if a leader does not rise, I will learn to survive in anarchy. My practices are varied and I spend little to no time, reading any sort of occult literature, preferring to seek information directly from the spirits I work with. My likes are oceans, forests, storms, snow, falling leaves during the autumn, tornadoes, volcanoes, earthquakes, shooting stars, stargazing, swimming, hiking, solitude, meditation, symphonic music, fire, bones, death, nuclear weapons, black holes and chaos. My dislikes are fraudsters, juvenile chatter and being warned about my path.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to WF!

Feel free to discuss or explore occult topics, or share your experiences here: General Occult Discussion
If you have any questions, post here: Occult Q&A
To share a guide, tutorial, or write an article, post here: Occult Tutorials, News and Articles

There are many other Occult/Magickal discussion sections here: Wizard Forums

To find a variety of books/PDFs to download, check this thread: [Official] - The Book Thread
And to request one, use this: [Official] - The Book Request Thread
To help WF with our own community effort to transcribe manuscripts into a book, check this: Collaborative Transcription

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I was quite unaware of anti-cosmic satanism before Draco's post.

Is this paper a valid exposition?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here is another - rather Sumerian exposition

In my view, the semi-Christian concepts of the Prince of Peace and the Prince of Darkness come straight from Sumer. When the Sumerian accounts were translated in the 19th century, there was a lot of criticism of Roman Catholic ritual as being Sumerian-Babylonian.

Certainly the war in the heavens continues - and on/in Earth judging by the strange sounds heard worldwide.

In my ventures into the cosmos, I often am brought to events/entities that are adverse to this solar system, but I have yet to see the adverse forces prevail.

I am kept from some situations, but the very ability to keep me from them implies that the intelligences supporting the proper (clean) unfoldment of this solar system are dominant across most of the local timepaths.

Any thoughts?

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! Never had the pleasure of speaking with a legit subscriber to Anticosmic occcultism. May I ask what drew you to that specific path of Satanism?

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
I was quite unaware of anti-cosmic satanism before Draco's post.

Is this paper a valid exposition?

Here is another - rather Sumerian exposition

In my view, the semi-Christian concepts of the Prince of Peace and the Prince of Darkness come straight from Sumer. When the Sumerian accounts were translated in the 19th century, there was a lot of criticism of Roman Catholic ritual as being Sumerian-Babylonian.

Certainly the war in the heavens continues - and on/in Earth judging by the strange sounds heard worldwide.

In my ventures into the cosmos, I often am brought to events/entities that are adverse to this solar system, but I have yet to see the adverse forces prevail.

I am kept from some situations, but the very ability to keep me from them implies that the intelligences supporting the proper (clean) unfoldment of this solar system are dominant across most of the local timepaths.

Any thoughts?
Salutations, Roma.

To answer your first question, the papers you posted do not adequately encompass my personal view on the Anticosmic path. Regarding your video of strange sounds heard across the world, I neither know what this is nor care. Finally, the last thing you posted is completely irrelevant to me.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome! Never had the pleasure of speaking with a legit subscriber to Anticosmic occcultism. May I ask what drew you to that specific path of Satanism?
Salutations, King.

Thank you for the welcome. While I only, vaguely, technically fit the description of Satanist, I utilize the label from time to time for ease in communication. I much prefer the term Warlock or Occultist, if I am being honest. What drew me to this path is my own personal gnosis, earned through the relationship I have with certain spirits. I am an explorer, an experimenter, not an armchair practitioner who bases their worth on how many books they have read. However, despite my growing distaste for occult literature, I end up reading snippets of it here and there as a means to verify the things I receive from spirit work. This is a valuable piece of my practice, as it ensures what I am receiving has validity. Furthermore, gaining the information before checking my sources, allows me to strike out the false, fill in the blanks and highlight what is true.

I will also specify that I am an independent, solitary Anticosmic practitioner, meaning I do not subscribe to the bulk of beliefs or dogma, associated with 218, MLO, ToBL, O9A or any other cults/orders. In my view, Anticosmic is taken literally, to mean against the ordered system. I do not subscribe to any dogma regarding the Abrahamic deity, nor their messiah. Neither do I accept the system of Kabbalah, wildly popular among many western occultists, including the late Aleister Crowley. I also do not subscribe to the dogma of the demiurge or place any negative human attributes, including the desire to imprison, on any so-called creator god. My view of the cosmos is animistic, with the highest gods being impersonal and profoundly alien to human understanding. Likewise, the acosmic gods too are incredibly alien, better described in a manner, better suited to a novel by H. P. Lovecraft, minus the tentacles.

When I consider the cosmos, I blame no one for its original creation and while I do have distaste for those who perpetuate its order, such as Odin, I do not spend my existence, plotting revenge. This cosmos will cease, as others have ceased before it. This wheel will break, as other wheels have broken. Will this end be THE END? Perhaps. However, perhaps a more accurate understanding is that this age, brings the end of ages, which can be understood as the end of the great wheel. If this is so, the neomythos known as The Book of Revelation, will be accurate in its depiction of paradise. The new earth, new cosmos, will be entirely untouched by chaos. There will be no more death, no more suffering, no tears and ultimately, no change. As this world in which we live was formed over a prior world which was formed from chaos, aeons ago, the new earth and cosmos will be made anew, purely from the substance of order, long ago split from chaos. If you are curious where chaos goes? Chaos has always been and always will be; chaos simply ceases to interact within the new cosmos.

As for the goal of my practice, it is to break from the great wheel and enter into chaos, where I shall remain eternally. No, contrary to popular belief in these circles, I do not hold to the hope of somehow ruling in chaos. That is absurd! Neither will I merge with chaos, loosing my individuality and/or awareness. I am left hand path after all, not right hand path. Merging with anything is completely against my will. To look at this through the lens of neomythos, I am willingly walking into The Lake of Fire, since it is preferable to lifetimes on the wheel as well as paradise. In fact, I am not only willing doing this, I am doing it with great excitement and anticipation!

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I neither know what this is nor care.
I have been trained in science so I am always interested in non-compliant data points. I don't know where they might lead.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Salutations, King.

Thank you for the welcome. While I only, vaguely, technically fit the description of Satanist, I utilize the label from time to time for ease in communication. I much prefer the term Warlock or Occultist, if I am being honest. What drew me to this path is my own personal gnosis, earned through the relationship I have with certain spirits. I am an explorer, an experimenter, not an armchair practitioner who bases their worth on how many books they have read. However, despite my growing distaste for occult literature, I end up reading snippets of it here and there as a means to verify the things I receive from spirit work. This is a valuable piece of my practice, as it ensures what I am receiving has validity. Furthermore, gaining the information before checking my sources, allows me to strike out the false, fill in the blanks and highlight what is true.

I will also specify that I am an independent, solitary Anticosmic practitioner, meaning I do not subscribe to the bulk of beliefs or dogma, associated with 218, MLO, ToBL, O9A or any other cults/orders. In my view, Anticosmic is taken literally, to mean against the ordered system. I do not subscribe to any dogma regarding the Abrahamic deity, nor their messiah. Neither do I accept the system of Kabbalah, wildly popular among many western occultists, including the late Aleister Crowley. I also do not subscribe to the dogma of the demiurge or place any negative human attributes, including the desire to imprison, on any so-called creator god. My view of the cosmos is animistic, with the highest gods being impersonal and profoundly alien to human understanding. Likewise, the acosmic gods too are incredibly alien, better described in a manner, better suited to a novel by H. P. Lovecraft, minus the tentacles.

When I consider the cosmos, I blame no one for its original creation and while I do have distaste for those who perpetuate its order, such as Odin, I do not spend my existence, plotting revenge. This cosmos will cease, as others have ceased before it. This wheel will break, as other wheels have broken. Will this end be THE END? Perhaps. However, perhaps a more accurate understanding is that this age, brings the end of ages, which can be understood as the end of the great wheel. If this is so, the neomythos known as The Book of Revelation, will be accurate in its depiction of paradise. The new earth, new cosmos, will be entirely untouched by chaos. There will be no more death, no more suffering, no tears and ultimately, no change. As this world in which we live was formed over a prior world which was formed from chaos, aeons ago, the new earth and cosmos will be made anew, purely from the substance of order, long ago split from chaos. If you are curious where chaos goes? Chaos has always been and always will be; chaos simply ceases to interact within the new cosmos.

As for the goal of my practice, it is to break from the great wheel and enter into chaos, where I shall remain eternally. No, contrary to popular belief in these circles, I do not hold to the hope of somehow ruling in chaos. That is absurd! Neither will I merge with chaos, loosing my individuality and/or awareness. I am left hand path after all, not right hand path. Merging with anything is completely against my will. To look at this through the lens of neomythos, I am willingly walking into The Lake of Fire, since it is preferable to lifetimes on the wheel as well as paradise. In fact, I am not only willing doing this, I am doing it with great excitement and anticipation!
Thanks for sharing! In terms of the Great Wheel...I'm guessing this is different from the Sacrificial Wheel of Destiny found in Atlantean Satanism?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Wow! Amazing knowledge, and welcome eclipse. I was a Satanist and then a Luciferian. However, that changed when I realized that The Universe has no specific name or forms, size or gender. My Divine Rebel as I call It, can choose or be anything He/She likes. One thing you have to remember is this, you are everything and anything, and the true Powers lies within you. Hail!!

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Wow! Amazing knowledge, and welcome eclipse. I was a Satanist and then a Luciferian. However, that changed when I realized that The Universe has no specific name or forms, size or gender. My Divine Rebel as I call It, can choose or be anything He/She likes. One thing you have to remember is this, you are everything and anything, and the true Powers lies within you. Hail!!

Thank you, Konsciencia. I am not certain what you mean by, "you are everything and anything". Would you please explain?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, Konsciencia. I am not certain what you mean by, "you are everything and anything". Would you please explain?
What I mean is, that you have different versions of yourself in every aspects. For example: you are The Universe Itself, first and foremost, and everything that The Universe is, you are. For instance, The Universe is a human, an Animal, a plant, a rock, a planet It is everything. Therefore, you are The Universe, I am The Universe, and we are all The Universe. However, even though we are The Universe or The Divine Rebel. We are also, The Divine Rebel is playing a role of individuality. In other words, we are unique. For example: What I see, others will not see, and the things you see, I will not see. I hope I've answered your question. If not let me let me know, and I will try my best to answer all the questions you may have. Hail!!

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
What I mean is, that you have different versions of yourself in every aspects. For example: you are The Universe Itself, first and foremost, and everything that The Universe is, you are. For instance, The Universe is a human, an Animal, a plant, a rock, a planet It is everything. Therefore, you are The Universe, I am The Universe, and we are all The Universe. However, even though we are The Universe or The Divine Rebel. We are also, The Divine Rebel is playing a role of individuality. In other words, we are unique. For example: What I see, others will not see, and the things you see, I will not see. I hope I've answered your question. If not let me let me know, and I will try my best to answer all the questions you may have. Hail!!
I do not adhere to that word view. Thank you for answering.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Against what we rebel?
I call The Universe my Divine Light, my Divine Rebel, and My Divine Darkness. Divine Rebel (not because we are against anything) but because The Universe apart from Being All Light, He/She also has a Darkside. Meaning a raw persona.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The Universe apart from Being All Light, He/She also has a Darkside. Meaning a raw persona.
In the kabbalistic tradition, the tzimtzum is the Existential Breathing: out-breath (to darkness/separation) and the in-breath (to light/unity)

When I first met the tzimtzum (in Glastonbury) it called itself "the Revelation of the Word". It was only later that I found the kabbalistic name.

I might conclude that Existence breathes in and out in parallel - to drive the rhythms of manifestation.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That's awesome, I like your concept. However, I never worked with the Kabbalah before, it must be interesting.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I do not particularly recommend the kabbalah as a working system. This is because, from my perspective, the overlighting entity, within whose aura practitioners work, is from a previous manifestation of the solar system where our god was a god of intelligence.

Some human rightly work with the techniques of that solar system, but for most humans, our god is a god of love and therefore we work (or not) with right relationship.

That said, the basic structures shown in kabbalah continue to be valid. For example the geometric Tree of Life (rather a Sumerian naming) fits across many landmasses, dictating the psycho-spiritual characteristics of cities and populations.

Status
Not open for further replies.