• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Help???

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I am not too sure if this was the right place to ask this question or better yet get info/help on whats goin on. Okay so I am somewhat new to Magick, witchcraft etc etc.....I've been meditating on and off for a good while now. I always end up falling off and stopping. I know about Magick working with deities and things of that nature. Never really got into performing any spells or rituals As you can tell straight newbie. So basically I started meditating again trying to focus on that and also studying and taking notes. Not too sure of what path I wanted to take and what type o Magick I wanted to do. I Know i want to idk with deities but don't know which one and felt my knowledge wasn't enough to do so tht being said I rushed everything decided I want to work with Santa muerte and went and bought a statue...the whole alter set up. I read on how to invoke her and everything like that. Did that and kept praying everyday. Im only writing this because I feel it has a lot to what is going on now. Also before all that I went to some lady I my city who does voodoo ND bought some stuff off her. Things such as a chicken foot protection necklace, blessing hand wash, woo juice spray for money attraction and cleansing, incense, candle for controlling someone, came with instructions, etc etc.....okay so here's what's going on, one night me and my girlfriend had sex ND both went to sleep. Later on that night sometime after 3am I woke up ND she was on top of me hands on the bed flat one on each side of my head. She was just starring at me with a smirk on her face. This state felt uneasy like she was staring into my soul. I felt scared she didnt say nothing until I told her to stop you're scareing me. She then said I'm not doing anything in this soft voice. Never talks like this, I didnt want to offend her but I felt like it wasn't her,I told her to get off of me and she started getting mad ND wanting to have sex I kept saying no and then she got real mad and I was like you're really mad I'm tired and then she started being sweet again got off of me ND layed next to me looking dazed. I then I said give me head and honestly I think I thought of it and was talking to myself in my head ND the voice basically said no and I said back in my head it ain't all about you and out of no where she got up gave me head ND after wanted to have sex and I acted like I couldn't and went to sleep. The next morning my girlfriend insist this never happened she went to sleep and never got up. About 4 years ago similar incident occured. I woke up to my girlfriend playing with my junk got up during sex she gave me like a weird look and after she sked how long we were doing it for I told her she woke me up and she said thats a lie the night before this I walked in the room ND she was sitting on the side of the bed straight up in the middle of the night and I asked her if he was okay ND she just shut hereyes and fell to the ground woke up mad at me asking me wtf was I doing to her. Around that time I had a altar with Santa muerte too. Stopped trying to work with her because I felt like she doesn't want to work with me. Me n my girlfriend relationship has been so shitty arguing and fighting everyday not one day with peace. We're toxic together, she's disrespectful af, acts like I gotta do what she wants n pay for her stuff , she always is yelling at our kids, mad with n attitude from sun up to sun down. When I say she should move back to her dad's we're not good together all hell breaks loose. Her favorite thing to say is Im not going anywhere Im gonna make your Life hell . She Is doing a pretty good job at it. We were never like this ,i can feel like some type of energy in our house/room like my clothes sticking to my skin like static energy idk how to explain it.

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
Not like it happens every night . Gotten sage also

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the acting like a bad girlfriend, did that start after your opening up to santa muerte or before? and did you only just buy these items from that voudou lady or did you give her a purpose for the tools you bought?

just asking to make things more clear, so others might jump in with their know how. ;)

ow and just an advice: when you typ, try to put in some alinea's. this makes it easier to read and thereby more plausible to get some reactions from people who might be able to help.

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
It happened after, my girlfriend is also a negative person n has been depressed ND isolated from people for the last 4 years. She got pregnant with my first child and been downhill since, friends stopped coming around, family being an ass, hasn't gone out ND really socialize or he fun in a while, been Prego we have 3 kids. honestly acting like that has only been recent the last 3 months. The tools were just things I was interested no purpose intended this lady has a store u can look her up. Readingsbyjudie.com I did try the control candle with the intention of y girlfriend to only have eyes for me and listen to me. Never burned it the full 7 days and it was burning all black on the inside I'm sure I still got it

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
concerning that candle, it might be a healthier way to get ride of it. the best way would be throwing it into and flowing stream. if you dont have that near by, deposing of it by flushing it tru the toilet is the next best thing.

since you stated that you have set up an altar for santa muerte and are already praying to her, i would also advice you to burn some not too sweet smelling incense for the Lady and ask her to protect your girlfriend and since you have kids it would be wise to do the same for them.

i also looked at the site you mention, and it gives me a severe headache. but that could just be me. so if there's anyone willing to have a look there, preferably tgk (no clue why, but it probably has to do with his own path and development) that would be nice.

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
Okay thats what I'm going to do, and we'll honestly I guess I'm impatien, I've Heard that if Santa muerte wants to work with you she will give you a sign and she just doesn't work with anyone that's my understanding. So I feel as if she doesn't want to work with me, I'm not sure. Still confused on what path I want to take

guwope

Neophyte
Reaction score
Another thing is someone told me a spirit is taking over her body. That's what the lady who has that website said.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well patience is really something we al need to learn. but i understand your hurry. there are a few steps you can do and are actually the basics of magick.

one way to communicate with some spirits and the world around you is by learning to become certain emotions and feelings. start with being thankfull and let go of the confusion. you decided to pray to santa muerte and a door got opened. so be gratefull and thank Her, she gave you a huge sign.

concerning your girlfriend:
you did a working on her, so there is no surprise there are spirits involved. this is also the reason it is wise to ask santa muerte for help. relationshipwise i would also advise you to do this openly with her. with that i mean is, that you share your devotion to santa muerte with her, so she can walk her own path in it. in this way santa muerte can recognize you as family and couple and protect in the proper ways.

living with spirits, as santa muerte is, takes some getting used to on both sides. so show her with your feelings, emotions, daily actions, prayers, work on self, etc. what it is you need from her. in this case protection and learning for you and your family.

She is The Patient One.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Um not to be rude but can you space out what youre saying better, use paragraphs etc.

What exactly did you ask Santa Muerte for?

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
U shouldn't ask for anything you should give thanks that she even wanted to be with you. Tk share her love and protection. Anyone who is in anything for personal gain or benefits is there for the wrong reasons.

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
Mind u if u start off bad u leave off good. Vice versa. Life is a constant switch and we have to be aware or what its like to be both and everything in-between. I always prayed for the best in people and gave thanks to be loved. When u align with the universe you'll never have yo ask for it it'll be aligned for you. Chain of command like in politics: house senate congress u have president vice president you have secretary of state....... thats an example of God and his Angels and the flipside of lucifer and his demons in reality they coincide together they aren't enemies they both have opposite jobs. And they swap out time to time to keep a balance and an understanding.