• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalancedChakras

Visitor
Reaction score
I was introduced to Magick from Ross Jeffries's Magick Psychic and Remote Psychic Influence course. It taught chaos magick, sigils, and he gave his theory on why magick works. I watched the old course a long time ago and I'm going through his newer version (2015) now.

I branched out and am doing pendulum swinging and tarot card self readings. I also am interested in crystals for balancing my chakras and self healing. I bought a course on Udemy for how to do tarot card readings.

I'm reading Words of Wisdom by Damon Brand and performed his Attunement Ritual today.

And, that's all for now.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Nice to meet you. Always interesting to hear different people's paths into the occult. The book that really got me started was Highways of The Mind by Delores Ashcroft Nowisckii.

I've never worked with the Chakras but I'm certainly interested in the esoteric symbolism of colour.

I think you will enjoy this site and I also think you will make a great contribution :).

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome!

Feel free to discuss or explore occult topics, or share your experiences here: General Occult Discussion
If you have any questions, post here: Occult Q&A
To share a guide, tutorial, or write an article, post here: Occult Tutorials, News and Articles

There are many other Occult/Magickal discussion sections here: Wizard Forums

To find a variety of books/PDFs to download, check this thread: [Official] - The Book Thread
And to request one, use this: [Official] - The Book Request Thread
To help WF with our own community effort to transcribe manuscripts into a book, check this: Collaborative Transcription

Status
Not open for further replies.