• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

History is a lie!?!?

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello Wizard Forums,

A friend of mine who knows my appreciation for conspiracy theories sent this series my way, and I wanted to share it with all of you.

The Armored Skeptic is a YouTube channel dedicated to debunking a lot of hockum, but here our host starts down a rabbit hole that he hasn't quite finished yet.

This is part 2 of an ongoing series, and this is my favorite due to the subject matter, Mr. Tesla.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello Wizard Forums,

A friend of mine who knows my appreciation for conspiracy theories sent this series my way, and I wanted to share it with all of you.

The Armored Skeptic is a YouTube channel dedicated to debunking a lot of hockum, but here our host starts down a rabbit hole that he hasn't quite finished yet.

This is part 2 of an ongoing series, and this is my favorite due to the subject matter, Mr. Tesla.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
What if I told you that not only is most supposed history a lie, but that reality itself is formed by the collective will of the people inhabiting it?