• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How did you find WF?

Where did you find out about WF 4.0?

• Was already a member of the old WF

• Google

• Reddit

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Discord

• Other (post below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Awards
Someone on BALG mentioned it, and after leaving while throwing a hissy fit that I now regret, I started back on a solitary path, researching celtic magic while following lesons in Bucklands Book of Spirit Communication and Book of Complete Witchcraft, as well as Kraigs Modern Magick. Im currently on lesson 3 in each. Also DJ Conways Celtic Magic book, that I used to see a Celtic Qabalah structure, and the thirteen trees include the three layers above the top of the tree, each with a tree to it, and using correspondences. So really trying to make this work. Former Christian by the way, I still am, just trying to search all avenues for the truth.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Though another forum that TGK was member of and i saw him more active here, so i thought why not join this forum for knowlegde.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Someone on BALG mentioned it, and after leaving while throwing a hissy fit that I now regret, I started back on a solitary path, researching celtic magic while following lesons in Bucklands Book of Spirit Communication and Book of Complete Witchcraft, as well as Kraigs Modern Magick. Im currently on lesson 3 in each. Also DJ Conways Celtic Magic book, that I used to see a Celtic Qabalah structure, and the thirteen trees include the three layers above the top of the tree, each with a tree to it, and using correspondences. So really trying to make this work. Former Christian by the way, I still am, just trying to search all avenues for the truth.

Well this excellent answer just shows that the best question is WHY? I found this forum via Google, but the underlying motivation was a frustration with the fakes and posers on Facebook with regards to the occult, creative writing, art and philosophy (and its general toxicity).

My personal quest isn't as well formulated as Diluculo_DelFuego's. (While I am of Irish descent, I'm a bit of a pantheon tart). My area of study would be poetry/incantations, visual arts and pathworking. What I'm doing on a practical level is trying to connect those things in some way.

I'm editing my first poetry anthology which is a series of mediations on the psychological effects of meditative practice, working on my second poetry anthology which is an epic retelling of a series of pathworking visions (kind of like the rime of the ancient mariner, and yes I got bored with editing my first book ;) ) and a personal poetic journal of seasonal meditations and incantations of the will (I use fidget spinners as Talismans to enhance these exercises - (it's probably as a far as I'm going to go with using physical tools).....

And that's about it!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for sharing, everyone. Makes me glad that I was able to revive WF.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What other forum did Crow run before WF?
An initially computer security and ethical hacking based forum, but is mostly now a marketplace.

I am not comfortable sharing more info publicly.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
An initially computer security and ethical hacking based forum, but is mostly now a marketplace.

I am not comfortable sharing more info publicly.
Ah ok, I thought it may have been another occult forum.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Someone on Discord, recommended this place to me. Since I was looking for a forum for a while prior to this and had given up doing so, this place was and is a welcomed find.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Someone on Discord, recommended this place to me. Since I was looking for a forum for a while prior to this and had given up doing so, this place was and is a welcomed find.
Do you happen to remember which discord?

Heliona

Neophyte
Reaction score
Actually friend of mine showed me.. She was searching for some forum of this kimd and when she found it, she just told me about it. 🙂