• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to establish contact with a spirit willing to help with death curses for a beginner.

Reaction score
Awards
Whether for myself or others, I want to have the angel of death pay a visit to folks.
So how do I go about doing this as a complete, and utter newbie?
I have no psychic or clair senses, and from what the spirits have shown me thus far, they dont want contact with me.
So what do I do with this lovely collection of curses that require spirits to facilitate?

Reaction score
Awards
Will they put up with colored candles, or do they have to be edge lord black candles to work?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have met the Avenging Angel on a few occasions. He considers himself the Angel of Divine Justice.

Hopefully your position is just from his perspective as well as yours

Reaction score
Awards
After a cool down moment, realizing I was scapegoated to a degree that set it all off, I am too much of a magical retard at the moment to be able to do anything at all anyway. Chances are it would just ricochet back to my shieldless, wordless, vulnerable self yet again.
If I am always going to place myself at this risk level in my head, then I might as well go back to evoking and invoking without circle or exorcism.

Reaction score
Awards
I do recall Azazel mentioned a time or two by different folks in the past, to be able to put a smackdown on people.
Angels, well, Id think Id have to be in good standing of moral fiber to work with angels, but my religious days are long past.
However, the Shem angels do have a few who can exact justice on others. As you say though, it has to balance as to the reason for punishment. Guess Im just getting mine.

In fact, I got punished by Azazel I believe, because a romantic fan of Azazel had misconceptions about a photo of mine, I pushed the issue, and was nearly given a fatal heart attack in the middle of the night, and not a heart attack by usual earthly means or reasons. Sudden. Someone was protecting me.

Not the first time, I pissed off Belial once Im pretty sure and had a jolt of electricity applied to my back that again nearly gave me a heart attack. Think of a 220V livewire just out of nowhere plugged into the back area of your chest.

Reaction score
Awards
I do know, having worked in Mortuary Transport, and seeing smelling and even tasting death in the air, changed me a bit. The upside was they never complained about my driving, except for one.
Pro Tip: When the dead appear to talk, its likely the body is purging gas upwards through the vocal cords.
Being in contact with death, in regards to picking up overdoses, suicides, and natural cause corpses, that makes you see the very real side of it, and the tragedies and the beauties both.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Whether for myself or others, I want to have the angel of death pay a visit to folks.
So how do I go about doing this as a complete, and utter newbie?
I have no psychic or clair senses, and from what the spirits have shown me thus far, they dont want contact with me.
So what do I do with this lovely collection of curses that require spirits to facilitate?
What’s your reason for a death curse? I ask because if you start throwing curses for no reason they can easily be reversed

second everyone has their own guardians...so it’s very hard to kill someone via magic, hurting them is easier but again why?

third if you commit murder you’ll be subject to some serious karmic laws

you should start reading tarot...or runes...I don’t see or sense spirits either

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I do recall Azazel mentioned a time or two by different folks in the past, to be able to put a smackdown on people.
Angels, well, Id think Id have to be in good standing of moral fiber to work with angels, but my religious days are long past.
However, the Shem angels do have a few who can exact justice on others. As you say though, it has to balance as to the reason for punishment. Guess Im just getting mine.

In fact, I got punished by Azazel I believe, because a romantic fan of Azazel had misconceptions about a photo of mine, I pushed the issue, and was nearly given a fatal heart attack in the middle of the night, and not a heart attack by usual earthly means or reasons. Sudden. Someone was protecting me.

Not the first time, I pissed off Belial once Im pretty sure and had a jolt of electricity applied to my back that again nearly gave me a heart attack. Think of a 220V livewire just out of nowhere plugged into the back area of your chest.
Angels do punish people but as you said they need a reason

Reaction score
Awards
The reason is personal, and the other parties (yes, they were multiple on pushing me out in a coordinated fashion) know what they did.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The reason is personal, and the other parties (yes, they were multiple on pushing me out in a coordinated fashion) know what they did.
Well then you can always ask for justice

I've seen results range from a slap on the wrist to the offender being sent away to permanent illness

You can try a hoodoo spell....theres many nasty ones from mirror boxes, using dolls, etc, those phallace candles too.

Just make sure the punishment fits the crime

What I like to do is speak to my Spirit and give her the reason and any info on the target I have

I leave it to her working in accordance with Gods justice to do what she feels is just

As many links help too...like they're name, pictures, date of birth, parents name, DNA, things from their home etc

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There's some good affordable books by a Ms Aida on Amazon about curses

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I suppose in order to be a good magician, then I should be able to see the fundamentals clearly displayed in real life.
The problem is, only demons seem to help with this.
But, ward myself, shield muyself, curse myself even.
Then in justice tell them Ive already punished myself countless times for my past transgressions in this life and am therefore innocent of any transgression, but can the same be said for my enemies?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I suppose in order to be a good magician, then I should be able to see the fundamentals clearly displayed in real life.
The problem is, only demons seem to help with this.
But, ward myself, shield muyself, curse myself even.
Then in justice tell them Ive already punished myself countless times for my past transgressions in this life and am therefore innocent of any transgression, but can the same be said for my enemies?
Well try the spell out n see how it works

Reaction score
Awards
Ive changed my mind. These people have all the demons on their side, I concede defeat and hang forever my hat on doing magic.
Lucky me, cause life for me is just so blessed (sarcasm)

Reaction score
Awards
Might as well curse myself for all my own transgressions as a last act of magic. Then Justice can weigh my heart. My enemies won't meet the balance, I can say that.

Reaction score
Awards
Well then you can always ask for justice

I've seen results range from a slap on the wrist to the offender being sent away to permanent illness

You can try a hoodoo spell....theres many nasty ones from mirror boxes, using dolls, etc, those phallace candles too.

Just make sure the punishment fits the crime

What I like to do is speak to my Spirit and give her the reason and any info on the target I have

I leave it to her working in accordance with Gods justice to do what she feels is just

As many links help too...like they're name, pictures, date of birth, parents name, DNA, things from their home etc
Thank you for your suggestions :)
I've decided to drop it, and seek working with the Shem and Archangels. Might be a long road, but probably a better one in the end.

Still, I do appreciate Hoodoo. I greatly respect those in Hoodoo now. For the longest time I was frightened of it, but now see the good in it.
Also, there is the gourd Jonah was told to work with, that is interesting.

Reaction score
Awards
I have met the Avenging Angel on a few occasions. He considers himself the Angel of Divine Justice.

Hopefully your position is just from his perspective as well as yours
If you dont mind my asking, how or what is the best way to safely summon the Angel of Divine Justice?