• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] How to make magickal ink from Dragon's Blood (Dracaena Cinnabari)

Informative post.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
This is a powerful general purpose magickal ink that can be used to draw sigils, runes, circles, Spell Scrolls, oaths etc.
You can use this as a base ink and modify it with additional ingredients depending on your needs.

This is a powerful general purpose magickal ink that can be used to draw sigils, runes, circles, Spell Scrolls, oaths etc.
You can use this as a base ink and modify it with additional ingredients depending on your needs.

Would be cool to do one day. I've also made my own pens before with some of the large feathers I find around here, (lots of hawks and wild ducks) so that'd be cool to use em with.