• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How was everyone's weekend?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Decent

went no where, stayed home, watched tv n read

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Busy Saturday with errands and checking in on a struggling friend, then woke up Sunday to the news that a cousin-in-law took a big tumble from a public building and is very much hospitalized.

Life waits for no one, keep your chin up and look out for each other.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Nice, quiet and uneventful. Worked on some translations and rewritings an did a reconsecration of my ring.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
d2jr6HM.jpg

Spent 2 nights with my partner and some of our friends near a beach. Old-school get-together, no music, no games, just sit down, drink, eat, and talk to each other. The time away from screens really helped with my eyes. Drank a bit too much, but otherwise felt pretty refreshed. Came back to a fat approval queue, tons of notifications and an urge to back up WF immediately. 😂

Reaction score
Awards
How was everyone's weekend? What did you do?
It started off with my getting fired from the job I needeed right now to be back on track financially, my bank shut my account due to a high negative balance that was depending likewise for this months rent and next months, for the paychecks from that job.

On the upside,
The Chef told me about a possible quick money maker.
There is a dispensary nearby a friend works at.
Nothing is permanent, everything is temporal
Vowed to chastity and abstinence.

Worst case scenario, my life might fall apart beyond recovery, leaving me with one course of action - West to CO, leaving this crappy state behind forever. Will move west most likely.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego I hope things get better soon for you. Sorry about getting fired.

@SkullTraill love the beach picture. Bet you had fun. Glad you're back and had fun for a couple days l.

@Yazata yes sometimes Quiet and uneventful is the best.

@Ancient I'm there with you on running errands all day Saturday.

@Jk666 runes can be a lot of fun to study.

@Mider2009 I stayed home on Sunday myself after running around all day Saturday.

Thank you everyone for sharing

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Weekend was basically recovering from a week of vacation up in the mountains of NE Alabama. It's always nice to get into the woods.

DSC-0793.jpg

DSC-0801.jpg

cryphius

Neophyte
Reaction score
Relaxed with my partner. Drank wine, ordered Middle Eastern, played some computer games.