• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I guess this is Farewell for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, it was nice getting to share my thoughts and experiences to all of you. I'm sorry that I will have to go for a while since I am dealing with a lot right now. It is not easy but I know that I am always with The Universe, The Divine Light, and I will be ok. However, this is not the end and I hope to see you in the near future once again. I hope that this forum stays forever until I return to my beloved community. I Love you all and thank you for being so kind and welcoming. I will miss you all. Until than my friends, I can't wait to see all of you again.

Much Love and many Blessings!! and may The Universe keep on showing you wonderful things in your experiences!!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There is no need to make farewell posts. This is a forum, and it used to be a very large forum, and people are used to others taking long breaks and coming back later. In the future, something like this would be better suited as a status update on your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.