• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF I have a good Shemhamphoresh paper to upload

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Im not sure of the legality involved for the site for me to do so. It is a freemasonry lodge paper that was found on a generic google search in pdf format.
I think the gist was this guy realized over time the incorrect Hebrew names for the Shem angels had changed, and he urges in the paper to use the correct names and psalm verses, it includes a Magus level tarot reading process, and a qabalistic prayer.
Id like to share this here, as BALG was kind of meh on the topic of angels.

Reaction score
Awards
It is. I'd recommend really looking at the latter part, which is a scanned attachment of Le Kabbale Practique (?), it has quite a bit of interesting information. The Magus ritual in itself is interesting.

Reaction score
Awards
Im not sure of the legality involved for the site for me to do so. It is a freemasonry lodge paper that was found on a generic google search in pdf format.
I think the gist was this guy realized over time the incorrect Hebrew names for the Shem angels had changed, and he urges in the paper to use the correct names and psalm verses, it includes a Magus level tarot reading process, and a qabalistic prayer.
Id like to share this here, as BALG was kind of meh on the topic of angels.
This will help the 72 Angels of wealth question. This contains the Shemhamphoresh and le Kabbalah Practique.

Reaction score
Awards
@Sitrah_Ahra_Gloria .. you might be interested 8n this one too, it discusses "bad" angels as well as good. I assume it's the Qabbalistic idea of urge to do good vs urge to do evil, and the angel at the service, primarily from Hod I believe.
My opinion.