• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I saw an entity

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday, i was in my room,
And the room is mostly dark and no light comes in at all...

I was looking at room's ceiling
And i saw something appeared and
a kind of graylightgreen energy ghost like smoke thing was moving slow its like a flow...mosly...

For couple of seconds and then was gone...
Any explanations?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well this is good and helpful tho
I did not know that is possible to see spirits with naked eye...

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
in emptiness there is no form, nor sensory reception, perception, mental processing, or consciousness; no eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, or mental faculty, nor sights, sounds, scents, flavors, tactile sensations, or mental objects; no spheres, from eye sphere to mental consciousness sphere. There is neither ignorance nor ending of ignorance, neither old age and death nor ending of old age and death. There is no suffering, accumulation [of afflictions], cessation [of suffering], or the path. There is neither wisdom-knowledge nor attainment because there is nothing to attain.