• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Im in favor of microchipping USA (global too) citizens, even at borders, docks and airports etc

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I am in favor of being microchipped along with all US citizens and visitors to the country/illegals.
1. We find out who everyone is.
2. Instant DNA testing.
3. No more ID theft.
4. Instant health records
5. Instant criminal records
6. To pay for convenience items.

Six good reasons.

Reaction score
Awards
I am in favor of being microchipped along with all US citizens and visitors to the country/illegals.
2. Instant DNA testing.
3. No more ID theft.

Six good reasons.
I would agree with you in a fair and balanced world, but we all know the wealthy elites aren't going to be subjected to the same rules. This would only help to make the rich richer and keep the poor poorer. Also, criminals already operate outside of the law, so a black market of "cracked" chips would spawn as well as chip removal services. Also I think you are underestimating criminals a bit, this wouldn't stop ID theft, criminals would use the same chip scanning technology to clone peoples chip data, in fact it would be easier to steal peoples indentity than ever before lol.

If there's any system that I would be in favor of, it would be something like in the anime "Psycho Pass", I recommend watching it.

Basically in Japan there is this country wide system of robotics and AI that consistently monitors people's mental condition through this new technology, and it can predict + prevent crimes before they even happen. In the anime no crimes had been committed for like a year since the system was implemented because there was no point in even trying. Also no one is immune to the system so the wealthy elites can't exclude themselves from the system either as it doesn't matter if you are chipped or not, the system does not require your consent.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"Psycho-Pass is set in a futuristic Japan governed by the Sibyl System (シビュラシステム, Shibyura Shisutemu), a powerful
computer network which endlessly measures the biometrics of Japanese citizens' brains and mentalities using a "cymatic scan." The resulting assessment is called a Psycho-Pass (サイコパス, Saikopasu), which includes a numeric Crime Coefficient (犯罪係数, Hanzaikeisū) index, revealing the citizen's criminality potential, and a color-coded Hue, alerting law enforcement to other data, as well as the improvement (clearing) or decline (clouding) of said Psycho-Pass. When a targeted individual's Crime Coefficient index exceeds the accepted threshold (100), they are pursued, apprehended, and either arrested or killed by the field officers of the Crime Investigation Department of the Ministry of Welfare's Public Safety Bureau."

Reaction score
Awards
I guess the best cure I can come up with is to summon a demon or an angel to make them give me my stuff back and F*** off.
As far as convenience items, there was also someone developing thumb caps that were made or rubber, that could scan barcodes and tell you what it is. That might become highly annoying if everyone did that at once.
Never thought about the crime racket, angels and demons it is then.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Wasn't there this campaign that people could get a free hamburger if they took the vaccine or something like that 😂
Yep. There was a million dollar sweepstakes too! :LOL:

Once you give the government power you can never take it back
There's this fuzzy idea floating around that you would need F-15 fighter jets to take on the government, but the Taliban didn't have them, so...

I guess the best cure I can come up with is to summon a demon or an angel to make them give me my stuff back and F*** off.

While you're at it, see if you can get Gov. Whitmer to change her hair color to green or purple, as a sign to the Resistance.

And by the way, I am in favor of microchipping politicians.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
uhhh, sorry deliculo but my answer is a bit strange and prob not seen as on topic , but what else is new.
so lets do what you say and act like the world is the internet with firewalls and cookies as chipping and electric fences, etc. cool cause i already think the way that works sucks monkeybutt. i also cant seem to find anywhere why it would be a pro to let myself be chipped while im already registered by birth. the only reason i can think of why a government would ask its people to do such a thing, is its easier and cheaper. (not going into darker things here, we all can think evil)
since i dont work for any government agency, then why would i comply? all these things mentioned are nice in the archiving sense. bleeping a chip takes less time then checking your teeth for being you. i got operated on . dont you think the material used and left in me isnt registered?

but lets say its a very cool thing and very pro providence, then why the fuck if i combine my own dna with all the hormones in food, with all the research done on my family, with an AI, etc., why then do they get angry? if we all going to have to be chipped i want an open source AI chip that cuts the crap, crisprs everyone who ever attacks me and my family again. and im going to program it, so i grow strange tentacles out of my head and an extra arm so i can hug while typing. i also am going to use it to alarm my medicine and let it rearrange in a line up with others so the flush of healing powers can come in. we call that now group hug, but then with these chips oww deary, it will be awe some.

so shit isnt open source in the sense that a security isnt a security anymore. but i do agree with hyena, different hair color and rocking the mini skirt is absolutely prove of stake, ugh i mean prove of work, damn these Loas, i mean prove of Resistance..

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, well, all great points. I love your approach as always, I can say that we could also go back to old ways of identification, banking and so on, back to a gold standard and a new minimum wage defined as an individuals living county wage, and stiffer penalty for ID theft, and increased border patrols with behavioral profiling methods in apprehension.
With todays technology we can correct our course if we can get over new tech every day paradigms.
With todays technology we can correct course and make things the way they ought to be.
And still employ Demons and Angels to fuck people up who fuck any of us over.
Leading to a saner, more peaceful, more righteous society.
My personal view I everything should be open source so we can know exactly wtf any app is really doing with out personal, sensitive and secret data.
Post automatically merged:

Yep. There was a million dollar sweepstakes too! :LOL:

There's this fuzzy idea floating around that you would need F-15 fighter jets to take on the government, but the Taliban didn't have them, so...

While you're at it, see if you can get Gov. Whitmer to change her hair color to green or purple, as a sign to the Resistance.

And by the way, I am in favor of microchipping politicians.
I want in on both the hamburger and the million, call me greedy, but I can do wonders with hamburgers with a million dollars as capital.

Last edited:

FraterLazarus

Visitor
Reaction score
As far as convenience items, there was also someone developing thumb caps that were made or rubber, that could scan barcodes and tell you what it is. That might become highly annoying if everyone did that at once.
Never thought about the crime racket, angels and demons it is then.
Can you summon andromalius for me… I’ll pay you 50$ I need someone who stole my only 2 possessions. My stack of notes. My work computer…. With more esoteric and alchemical secrets on it than you would imagine…….. it’s my life’s work. Loosing it now sets me back an entire year…..and more. If I don’t get it back. Having this happen again. When I went through tests like the book of Job before I was given secrets to do work in the world … all of it is on these papers and laptop. I’ll probably put a bullet through my head if I don’t get it back

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Can you summon andromalius for me… I’ll pay you 50$ I need someone who stole my only 2 possessions. My stack of notes. My work computer…. With more esoteric and alchemical secrets on it than you would imagine…….. it’s my life’s work. Loosing it now sets me back an entire year…..and more. If I don’t get it back. Having this happen again. When I went through tests like the book of Job before I was given secrets to do work in the world … all of it is on these papers and laptop. I’ll probably put a bullet through my head if I don’t get it back
Master level troll

Reaction score
Awards
Im a Christian, I dont summon demons nor walk the LHP. At most I walk the RHP. I recommend looking up my Book Share on the Shemhamphoresh, there is an angel that helps recover lost/stolen items. Actually, work with 72 Angels of Magick for that for more effect. I recommend praying to God. If you must do so, carefully word a Petition and do a Petition Ritual per Demons of Magick. Also in the Library Book Shares.

So how do you all feel about the idea of a cashless (absolutely no legal tender through paper or metal) society? Would you then get chipped?
Or would you prep and bugout (get ready and leave society to live off the grid)?

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know, i live in an area where they illegally data mine and social engineer based on last name, presumed heritage and financial status and i can tell you its freaking annoying. if you think racism is now rampant, wait a bit and see what they can do with a chip. anyways thats the poor mans version, where you dont know shit due to low education cause 'chip'. more educated people wouldnt even have that in their chip so they would think i lie, as they already do. sadly finance is a big line to cross.

so if and when the chips hit the van, one better know how it all works , so one doesnt get scared or manipulated in the wrong sense. the netherlands is too small for off grid and we actually have no real off grid whether legal or in a natural setting. english/usa law is different then the dutch one. we bend cause we are merchants.

so would i go off grid??? i think i rather go survival city girl. at least then i can microwave all the diseases out of the bad food we get. and although it rains in my home i still have a spot where it feels homey and i can play pretend to be safe. take the best of both worlds.

at least thats what i found in faith: be moderate and kind, so i always look for middle grounds also in daily life.

Reaction score
Awards
I starteed to think about some of the responses, and it scares the crap out of me what people could do with a chip they clone off of me.
Especially if resources for the poor are shut off due to the wonderful chip technology. Or someone takes revenge and makes me a criminal to cop computers overnight. Etc. Scary stuff.
You have the right idea, everyone needs their point of refuge. Ive lived in dumps, but I know that one part of Chicagos Southside, still richer than many countries in the world, used to be called "Shantytown". Literally, poor people livd in plastic or aluminum huts. Chicago gets cold in the winter sooo...

Im completely unprepared to dugout. It took me a week to respond to my situation in shock and horror and thoughts of what can happen to me. I worked in a city 7-11 across from a church where the homeless gather to sleep at at night to be in a pack for one thing (gangs assault the homeless here in my town), and I remember one guy in partticular. Tall, well-groomed, looked badass white guy. My bet is he was a Special Forces or Ranger or LRRP or Force Recon. Id want someone like him near me if all SHTF.
In normal circumstances, I would stick by my prepping post and have at least minimal survival needs covered.
As Im poor, my best bet is to have a weeks worth of food I dont have to cook, just ready to eat. Blankets. Dagger or survival knife.

2. Instant DNA testing.
3. No more ID theft.

Six good reasons.
But it's okay for Elon Musk to do so?

Last edited: