• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Im sounding the horn for lightworkers&Capable assistants, For something very serious.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have wrote this post.... 100 times, and redone it 100 more... Theres simply no way of .... saying this without 20 pages of information unless im just blunt and brief with it.
Believe me dont believe me i really dont care.
Im a lightworker, Myself and other lightworkers are preparing for the great culling coming between 2030-2050. (yes... we can prove it)
I worked at some of the highest level of black ops. our general took orders from a guy who had nothing but a crook and flail behind glass as his authority... He had bloodline kingship. None of it was legal, just rogue criminal New world order assholes. No i didnt have a choice either, no death wasnt an option they just bring you back. They only took starseeds or just... idk how to put it, "non earth origin souls, people here on contract" in my units.. In order to basically use us against our own agenda... go figure, anyway.. this is not a fk'n joke im deadly serious alright?
I know these people. I know what they are doing, I know what they are using, The Culling is coming... and yet another hurtle for men to jump through for spiritual choice.
It's going to happen theres no stopping it.
The objective of our group which we already have some very incredible members, people who have already created free energy devices and are giving them away to the public, And other lightworkers and incredible minds and hearts who want to accomplish the great work.
The trouble with the grid going down in a little over 8 years is.... With it? goes all that amazing high speed knowledge at the tips of our fingertips. They WILL ...EMP.
It's our intent to preserve as much of the spiritual and sacred knowldge and practices as possible and work on our own selves durring this... time where it will be literal hell on earth, the prophecy of enoch and several other prophecies have begun and are in motion and the pyramid clock firmly places the event 2030+ to 2050. After this is over... the dust settles... We will make the knowledge available again, and will be in a position to well.... do.. hmm how do i say this without sounding ridiculous or without making myself a target.. i dont believe i can, But ive died 4 times already military not withstanding and i dont fear death or succumb to intimidation so screw it ill just out and say it.
Theres another aspect to this.... I have incredible chunks of knowledge i must admit i never deserved or earned, never the less... the higher hand gave these to me to do a job, one id very much like to complete and go the F home...have had more than enough of my fill of earth and its fkn PEOPLE.
They gave me the secret of the stone to do this work, its been peer reviewed. It's also been verified on film doing what its supposed to do using the ciphers i was given to decode the great pyramid... and piece by piece they keep revealing its operation to me.

So im seeking 12 paladins to be the guardians of the Promethean flame. And to master the great work... Saint....Germain. Saint being the operative term here.

We also have logisitical needs for the complex we will construct, and experienced and capable people for the work, Hopefully 1 or more of you can fill more than 1 of these roles, We will need at least 1 of you to have networking experience as we will have the need to store and use large amounts of information, we may also need but i think we already have someone in mind... that has an AI we can plug multiple vector/factor scinario's into and get accurate outcomes from the variables over timescales.
The Alchemists
The Curator and librarian.
The Physician
The Architect
The Botanist
The Mathematician
The Breathian & Yogi
The Engineer
The Custodian & Storemaster. (This means you will need to know how to properly store and maintain several different kinds of substances/elements and maintain that store... This going wrong screws everything we would have needed to succeed)
Possibly electrical engineers should anything happen to ours before then... Otherwise we have a mini tesla and david hutchison. I think we're good lol. But... hey no reason to not cover the bases.
And before this begins? we need the CEO or Stockbroker to take our projections and investments and be the wizzard... maybe. I have the cipher the 1% have been using for business and their bullshit for a thousand years so, Multiplying money isnt a problem.. We need someone with connections and experience in large business or large acquisitions. We will need to aquire large amounts of EM dampening plates for full insulation of the complex we are building.(subsurface...) Large quantities of lego like polymer blocks to fit any geometry or purpose we need and large stores of mining extras, meaning dust and chunks to fill the blocks with our desired mixture of elements.
quartz, limestone, granite, bluestone, & many more.... and any gemcut extras for fill the mix for certain applications.
"Lastly there is 1 type of mind i always welcome, genius isnt always neccierily a creator.. but rather a walking bookshelf who is adept at connecting dots and correlating information.. ive found this to be beyond value... These minds are always welcome, Reiki healers, precogs and psychics and extreme intuitive empaths are also welcome if you are able to learn and adapt to helping us in our work"

If you own, or have acess to a property on preferable layline & maybe a bonus cavernous rock? There just might be a spot for you.

I truly wish i was joking ... im not. The 2012 clock was altered due to the use of tesla based technology which was not human begotten knowledge to subjugate this human race and rob them of a connection to the resonant rhododendron field this planet generates as we move through this area of space. on DEC 21 2012 , 4 years later after we recieved the light ... the proxima b system did indeed pulse the ring of light as is told is the natural cycle through the vedic legends beginning a new yuga... Those who are not acclimated to be carried by this wave via sympathetic vibration are largely wiped clean by it. and so the zodiac can do its job again in acclimating you for the next "harvest" This because of the rules and laws broken by the " dark " side here.... you cannot cheat someone out of natural ascension or obstruct its NATURAL causes or block them in any combination of ways intentionally. this began the prophecy of enoch of the 20,000 + 1 warriors who would come to beget the fall of the nephilim kings (IE bloodlines & Nephilim who are out of stasis and beginning their work, yes we have seen them) This fleet arrived early 2012 and began altering the sun to set back this clock ( yes we can prove this too... ) to give us the chance to collectively rid ourselves of our little inbred pharoah descendant problem and prepare for this 4-6D taxi wave. Or? be undone by it for all intents and purposes. It's OUR PERSONAL aim to prepare for this... but in no way are we going to be championing a movement or announcing this to others... that changes the rules. and they will kill us. straight the F up. No. We do this for US. and just set aside some books... and give them out once this great horror is over. because they plan on taking that asset away from all of us... our access to knowledge..

So... i wish i wasnt? but im actually dead serious here. I did not have the whopping ego to even ask for something like the stone... but they gave it to me anyhow... which is a huge fkn burden upon my shoulders and scares the HELL out of my closest friends who know... because they peer reviewed what i had... and a couple of them made deadman switches and made their wills out.... All i know is that invisible hand that has been pointing and whispering to me for many years and giving me even the most crazy unlikely things id ask for to do good work.... Never failing to provide... gave me this without asking... and continually prepping me for it, and told me i needed to gather my kind and begin preparing for what is to come. not just for the sake of others but for ourselves aswell. since we came here? we are subject to the rules of the game and we need to pick up some slack that these foods shots and EM RF soups have screwed us out of what would have easily been.

The journey of a lifetime guys. Join us, learn how we will generate this endeavor... and save our asses from yet ANOTHER incarnation here, lets get our bid done alright i for one am sick to death of this job. if you dont have a heart big enough to be like one of those hilarious vegan hippies who straps themselves to a tree to block bull dozer? Don't even waste my time. Im looking for angels here guys. Only the most moral and serious... most pious. who have NO fear of death.... and no earthly wants... well almost none. nobodys perfect. My point is... if you havent suffered horrifically through your life and dont know the true need to sacrifice and hardship for the good of things and havent faced down real suffering or real evil... havent had your skin hardened by it or your resolve to pay the price it costs? this may not be for you... This will not be a underground dodge an apocalypse party... Its going to be WORK. of the most serious kind. and when its time to walk back up? remember whos ORDER it will be up there... whos back yard your trespassing in. as i said before...Lightworkers only prettymuch... you already know what you gotta do.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Here ... i edited this.. so.
I have wrote this post.... 100 times, and redone it 100 more... Theres simply no way of .... saying this without 20 pages of information unless im just blunt and brief with it.
Believe me dont believe me i really dont care.
Im a lightworker, Myself and other lightworkers are preparing for the great culling coming between 2030-2050. (yes... we can prove it)
I worked at some of the highest level of black ops. our general took orders from a guy who had nothing but a crook and flail behind glass as his authority... He had bloodline kingship. None of it was legal, just rogue criminal New world order assholes. No i didnt have a choice either, no death wasnt an option they just bring you back. They only took starseeds or just... idk how to put it, "non earth origin souls, people here on contract" in my units.. In order to basically use us against our own agenda... go figure, anyway.. this is not a fk'n joke im deadly serious alright?
I know these people. I know what they are doing, I know what they are using, The Culling is coming... and yet another hurtle for men to jump through for spiritual choice.
It's going to happen theres no stopping it.
The objective of our group which we already have some very incredible members, people who have already created free energy devices and are giving them away to the public, And other lightworkers and incredible minds and hearts who want to accomplish the great work.
The trouble with the grid going down in a little over 8 years is.... With it? goes all that amazing high speed knowledge at the tips of our fingertips. They WILL ...EMP.
It's our intent to preserve as much of the spiritual and sacred knowldge and practices as possible and work on our own selves durring this... time where it will be literal hell on earth, the prophecy of enoch and several other prophecies have begun and are in motion and the pyramid clock firmly places the event 2030+ to 2050. After this is over... the dust settles... We will make the knowledge available again, and will be in a position to well.... do.. hmm how do i say this without sounding ridiculous or without making myself a target.. i dont believe i can, But ive died 4 times already military not withstanding and i dont fear death or succumb to intimidation so screw it ill just out and say it.
Theres another aspect to this.... I have incredible chunks of knowledge i must admit i never deserved or earned, never the less... the higher hand gave these to me to do a job, one id very much like to complete and go the F home...have had more than enough of my fill of earth and its fkn PEOPLE.
They gave me the secret of the stone to do this work, its been peer reviewed. It's also been verified on film doing what its supposed to do using the ciphers i was given to decode the great pyramid... And out of the pyramid came the 6 sections. Their numbers were indeed accurate using the master philosophers cipher and its 7 proxies, and were also confirmed through other systems of the pyramids creator used to decode it on purpose beyond a doubt. and as i said? we've footage proving it to be true. and piece by piece they keep revealing more of its operation to me everytime ive sufficiently assimilated the information.... The faster this goes... THE BETTER. 8 years is ... questionable weather its enough. As i used to have a six figure income i gave that up to learn in seclusion.. and since i returned and began getting downloads ive had demons and other entities continually kicking my ass to make sure i can barely even keep my feet on the ground. They are pushing back HARD. Not only does the group need people assets mind assets, ability assets, but i need help. namely 2 things, an alchemist to help with the work and deciphering what remains and a safe place to do the work.

So im seeking 12 paladins to be the guardians of the Promethean flame. And to master the great work... Saint....Germain. Saint being the operative term here.

We also have logisitical needs for the complex we will construct, and experienced and capable people for the work, Hopefully 1 or more of you can fill more than 1 of these roles, We will need at least 1 of you to have networking experience as we will have the need to store and use large amounts of information, we may also need but i think we already have someone in mind... that has an AI we can plug multiple vector/factor scinario's into and get accurate outcomes from the variables over timescales.
The Alchemists
The Curator and librarian.
The Physician
The Architect
The Botanist
The Mathematician
The Breathian & Yogi
The Engineer
The Custodian & Storemaster. (This means you will need to know how to properly store and maintain several different kinds of substances/elements and maintain that store... This going wrong screws everything we would have needed to succeed)
Possibly electrical engineers should anything happen to ours before then... Otherwise we have a mini tesla and david hutchison. I think we're good lol. But... hey no reason to not cover the bases.
And before this begins? we need the CEO or Stockbroker to take our projections and investments and be the wizzard... maybe. I have the cipher the 1% have been using for business and their bullshit for a thousand years so, Multiplying money isnt a problem.. We need someone with connections and experience in large business or large acquisitions. We will need to aquire large amounts of EM dampening plates for full insulation of the complex we are building.(subsurface...) Large quantities of lego like polymer blocks to fit any geometry or purpose we need and large stores of mining extras, meaning dust and chunks to fill the blocks with our desired mixture of elements.
quartz, limestone, granite, bluestone, & many more.... and any gemcut extras for fill the mix for certain applications.
"Lastly there is 1 type of mind i always welcome, genius isnt always neccierily a creator.. but rather a walking bookshelf who is adept at connecting dots and correlating information.. ive found this to be beyond value... These minds are always welcome, Reiki healers, precogs and psychics and extreme intuitive empaths are also welcome if you are able to learn and adapt to helping us in our work"

If you own, or have acess to a property on preferable layline & maybe a bonus cavernous rock? There just might be a spot for you.

I truly wish i was joking ... im not. The 2012 clock was altered due to the use of tesla based technology which was not human begotten knowledge to subjugate this human race and rob them of a connection to the resonant rhododendron field this planet generates as we move through this area of space. on DEC 21 2012 , 4 years later after we recieved the light ... the proxima b system did indeed pulse the ring of light as is told is the natural cycle through the vedic legends beginning a new yuga... Those who are not acclimated to be carried by this wave via sympathetic vibration are largely wiped clean by it. and so the zodiac can do its job again in acclimating you for the next "harvest" This because of the rules and laws broken by the " dark " side here.... you cannot cheat someone out of natural ascension or obstruct its NATURAL causes or block them in any combination of ways intentionally. this began the prophecy of enoch of the 20,000 + 1 warriors who would come to beget the fall of the nephilim kings (IE bloodlines & Nephilim who are out of stasis and beginning their work, yes we have seen them) This fleet arrived early 2012 and began altering the sun to set back this clock ( yes we can prove this too... ) to give us the chance to collectively rid ourselves of our little inbred pharoah descendant problem and prepare for this 4-6D taxi wave. Or? be undone by it for all intents and purposes. It's OUR PERSONAL aim to prepare for this... but in no way are we going to be championing a movement or announcing this to others... that changes the rules. and they will kill us. straight the F up. No. We do this for US. and just set aside some books... and give them out once this great horror is over. because they plan on taking that asset away from all of us... our access to knowledge..

So... i wish i wasnt? but im actually dead serious here. I did not have the whopping ego to even ask for something like the stone... but they gave it to me anyhow... which is a huge fkn burden upon my shoulders and scares the HELL out of my closest friends who know... because they peer reviewed what i had... and a couple of them made deadman switches and made their wills out.... All i know is that invisible hand that has been pointing and whispering to me for many years and giving me even the most crazy unlikely things id ask for to do good work.... Never failing to provide... gave me this without asking... and continually prepping me for it, and told me i needed to gather my kind and begin preparing for what is to come. not just for the sake of others but for ourselves aswell. since we came here? we are subject to the rules of the game and we need to pick up some slack that these foods shots and EM RF soups have screwed us out of what would have easily been.

The journey of a lifetime guys. Join us, learn how we will generate this endeavor... and save our asses from yet ANOTHER incarnation here, lets get our bid done alright i for one am sick to death of this job. if you dont have a heart big enough to be like one of those hilarious vegan hippies who straps themselves to a tree to block bull dozer? Don't even waste my time. Im looking for angels here guys. Only the most moral and serious... most pious. who have NO fear of death.... and no earthly wants... well almost none. nobodys perfect. My point is... if you havent suffered horrifically through your life and dont know the true need to sacrifice and hardship for the good of things and havent faced down real suffering or real evil... havent had your skin hardened by it or your resolve to pay the price it costs? this may not be for you... This will not be a underground dodge an apocalypse party... Its going to be WORK. of the most serious kind. and when its time to walk back up? remember whos ORDER it will be up there... whos back yard your trespassing in. as i said before...Lightworkers only prettymuch... you already know what you gotta do.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
DUDE REALLY... WTF IS WITH A 5 MINUTE EDIT RULE CMON! .... im a person who has to go back and pick everything apart to perfection... now i have two posts and.... this.. revised paragraph... for this grandiose crazy wacko shit im saying here? i mean cmon. and i cant even delete my own thread and redo it! sheesh. I would like to talk to whoever came up with these restrictions lol ...

( okay.... 3rd..... revision ) sorry you know? if you were asking someone of this i mean. im sure youd go back and edit a few things to be better you know. & its been a long night.

They gave me the secret of the stone to do this work, its been peer reviewed. It's also been verified on film doing what its supposed to do using the ciphers i was given to decode the great pyramid... And out of the pyramid came the 6 sections. Their numbers were indeed accurate using the master philosophers cipher and its 7 proxies, and were also confirmed through other systems of applied esoteric tools the pyramids creator also created himself.... And were indeed used to allegorically encode and decode it on purpose beyond any doubt. and as i said? we've footage proving it to be true in content and operation, at least the 3 into one, but only 1 element is not to be seen by the 3 into one process and that is the crown element... And that itself? is beyond question, It's operation is veiled by teslas and divinci's revelations and using these sytems and understanding its operations we understand that teslas math is integral and there was only 2 things it could have been... and only 1 was allegorically obvious as a punch in the mouth... and added up to 3 6 9. and piece by piece they keep revealing more of its operation to me everytime ive sufficiently assimilated the information.... The faster this goes... THE BETTER. 8 years is ... questionable weather its enough. As i used to have a six figure income i gave that up to learn in seclusion.. and since i returned and began getting downloads ive had demons and other entities continually kicking my ass to make sure i can barely even keep my feet on the ground. They are pushing back HARD. Not only does the group need people assets mind assets, ability assets, but i need help. namely 2 things, an alchemist to help with the work and deciphering what remains and a safe place to do the work.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
with the death of the old way of the world.... and the new world coming.... should be the death of obsolete occult rules in a world run by the darkest of the occult elements... its why im not holding back here guys.... This veil of secrecy to a point needs to end. and people need the information needed to make a damned choice thats going to effect the next 24,000 years of physical imprisonment on this planet. And thats by some miracle that the pyramid clock does not accurately end this show by around 2500. The wildcard is that sun pulse. that proxima B held proof the mayan calender and giza plataue was truly accurate. It was changed. And we need to stop with this egotistical... pearls before swine bullshit... and start caring about our brother our cousin and our neighbors soul because theres big shit thats going to happen. and it changes the rules its not the 15th century anymore they are not burning witches... and the badguys won. So... no... i hold very little back. It's fourth and goal and youd better go all out or go home.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Even the body can only re regenerated by the red med somany times without acess to an entirely new body as thoth had, and he was also using amente ...and that timescale just happens to be to right around the time the tape runs out on this world... just wanted to throw that out there. This is basically it. "I am the way and i am the life | as you see me do these things so shal you do them, and even greater things for i go unto my father" if you are going to accomplish this? This is it. Im offering. And nobody else stuck in the old mindset in the new world is going to break this rule as i am and give it to you. It's not a gift. its a job . this is a hiring.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
From my reading of Robert Monroe's (OoBE) books, I can kind of see where you're coming from on this. But, you see, he wrote BOOKS, and it still strains credibility.

As for (cue dramatic music! dun dun DUN!) The Culling... What about demographics? By 1999 the world population was estimated to have reached 6,000,000,000 people, having increased from 4,000,000,000 in 24 years. Here's the thing. Of everyone alive in 1999, less than 0.05% will live to see the year 2100. Typically, centenarians comprise a very small percentage of the population even in places like Japan (0.048% or 48 per 100,000). That's going to be 6 Billion deaths in this century at a minimum. We're not even counting the ones who will be born and die during this century. That the 21st Century was going to be a century of death was baked into the cake in the 20th Century. It's the End of the World as We Know It, and I Feel Fine.

I'm not accepting or rejecting any offer. I am, however, asking that you compose your ideas and write a book you can distribute as a free text (or even sell it if it's good enough). I mean, if it's that important, you can do no less.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
From my reading of Robert Monroe's (OoBE) books, I can kind of see where you're coming from on this. But, you see, he wrote BOOKS, and it still strains credibility.

As for (cue dramatic music! dun dun DUN!) The Culling... What about demographics? By 1999 the world population was estimated to have reached 6,000,000,000 people, having increased from 4,000,000,000 in 24 years. Here's the thing. Of everyone alive in 1999, less than 0.05% will live to see the year 2100. Typically, centenarians comprise a very small percentage of the population even in places like Japan (0.048% or 48 per 100,000). That's going to be 6 Billion deaths in this century at a minimum. We're not even counting the ones who will be born and die during this century. That the 21st Century was going to be a century of death was baked into the cake in the 20th Century. It's the End of the World as We Know It, and I Feel Fine.

I'm not accepting or rejecting any offer. I am, however, asking that you compose your ideas and write a book you can distribute as a free text (or even sell it if it's good enough). I mean, if it's that important, you can do no less.
lol i have wrote a book. but... about this? what good would it do. My job is to bring knowledge to people. and bring minds out of darkness. and to teach the truth(such as it is) and to help the other people here that are like me. idk if you know what being a lightworker is like? being sent here... always having some shadow force manupulate everything. its annoying. But you attract other lightworkers like a magnet. and im sick of seeing them JUST ALMOST make a difference. no. im going to protect and empower a group of them. and then we will accomplish something noble.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey. i know people will laugh at this, Thats perfectly fine. id rather a bunch of fools didnt take me seriously. i dont have any time for that type of shit. But whats really going to be hilarious is when i show this forum a philosopher stone and have the last laugh. i already KNOW how to make gold from 3 elements. I dont give a shit about money.... i really dont. i give a shit about helping people... and making an impact.

Reaction score
Awards
The world is a strange place, so most people get benefit of the doubt on things, exactly what sort of works do the people behind this do?
Exactly what from capable assistants are you looking for?

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Im just going to request this be deleted. Im expecting too much from people. I shouldnt be trying to do this outside of my circle anyway.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
To put things in very short? myself and a few very bright minds want to ensure we dont go down the drain with the rest of the idiots in 8-12 years. Why do you think over 200 fortune 500 CEO's stepped down...and bought armored redoubts on islands and started making complexes in the Himalayas and shelves arent stocked anywhere.... oh wait? supply chain problems? MY ASS they are stocking the bunkers.. i know this from inside dude. Im creating one for me and mine. and we have the most incredible advantages to make it happen. Some of the minds in our group have licked free energy. licked anti gravity, im on the verge of licking perfect health and a 500 year life span.. lol and im not doing the work! ITS JUST BEING GIVEN TO ME.... none of the people in my group sought out their current skills...They were dowloaded into us... and demons started coming after some us nearly immediately afterwards, none of us asked for it.. You get what im saying? then strangely we were maneuvered together. We look at eachother and laugh sometimes and look up and go "i wonder whats next" because we know we are not at the fuckin wheel at all., im looking for someone who might have been able to give something the project im stupid to think id find it here, im going to find the typical idiot troll programmed sheep whos gona troll and be negative, honestly at his own disadvantage... which is ironic because those are the very idiots we are trying to help. We can make anyone energy independant, perfect health, unlock their brains...allow them to see energy and geoemtry they have never seen before... and with it, actually see how they are effecting the universe and how the universe effects them alot more than they could have imagined.. and with that sight you start realizing you can do SO much more. again im stupid to think id find anyone with a brain on a mystic forum ... hell if it was anywhere it was a higher chance it would be here. But no... Guess not. i still gave it a chance. thats all i can do. Im taking the people in my circle, Im giving them haven to improve themselves and improve their designs while the world falls apart where they dont have to worry about what the hell day to day life will be in 12 years where we are in the west. people will turn to animals... We have the way to wealth thats not the problem..logistics arent the problem... we need the right group... the right minds.... we want to give the RIGHT people a chance to do something more and after 20 years? we will see what we can do with what is left over, i have no idea what the luciferians plan to do other than cull 70% of the population and automate a ton of shit and do their best to purge christ from the face of the earth.. its seriously one of their major goals. Alot of this... is to destroy christians... You may not know because your not an illuminated initiate, I am, and ive worked for the source of this evil shit before, you cant imagine what ive seen. Troll, laugh, Do whatever ya like. But a decade from now whoever reading this and laughed it off. will remember. Man i remember this one guy i thought was a complete joke... talking about preparing for this. fuck i wish i might have listened.. This is where im probably not going to speak of this on this forum any longer. i gave it a shot. thats all i could do. its just majorly fucking sad. well. see you guys out there.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
what works do people behind this do? whatever we can to make the face of the world less horrible for the blindfolded idiots who are being lead like lambs to the slaughter on it. try and bring them to god, enlightenment.. health, teach them how they can free themselves... tune what has been wrecked in their energy fields... You know howmany people ive helped get rid of cancer? people dying from heart arrhythmia... ive given blind old men their eyes back.... we do whatever we can dude. free them from vices of distraction that this system is designed to box them in with. we do whatever we can. It's not easy when we are being threatened. Hit with microwave weapons. half of our houses power stopping in the middle of our work. Our databanks being wiped. you name it.. we have experienced it.

Thats what its like for the good guys... we don't have a gaint good guys headquarters like you see in fuckin movies. most of us have been suppressed and intimidated.. murdered. This time im taking a chance... otherwise we will be at the mercy of the SHIT STORM that is coming. i dont want to see that happen to them.. All they did was live in service.. and get beaten down for it.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I totally get what your sayin about prepping dude. It's a good idea, no matter what happens.

But extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. Yeah, I'm still looking for my brain, but I ain't no troll. I just look like one. If you promise to show the philosopher's stone, I wanna see it. I can wait.(y)

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Your shoulders must hurt, Mastersong, with this burden you place on them. I practice alchemy to an extent so any questions let me know. I remember thinking like you; I too have read this dark future of humanity and trembled at it.

Remember that today's problems are enough, you can deal with tomorrow's when the day comes. The cool thing about life is it never goes away. Sure death comes to us all, but if no one's left then there no one else to miss the physical world. I'm not trying to be nihilistic, but I know first hand that not one person can save the world.

Work with people around you, if your a light worker use your beacon for your community. Light workers are placed in their respective locations for a reason. Like I said I used to worry like you with what I found out, but restrict to those in my life and surrounding.

Reaction score
what works do people behind this do? whatever we can to make the face of the world less horrible for the blindfolded idiots who are being lead like lambs to the slaughter on it. try and bring them to god, enlightenment.. health, teach them how they can free themselves... tune what has been wrecked in their energy fields... You know howmany people ive helped get rid of cancer? people dying from heart arrhythmia... ive given blind old men their eyes back.... we do whatever we can dude. free them from vices of distraction that this system is designed to box them in with. we do whatever we can. It's not easy when we are being threatened. Hit with microwave weapons. half of our houses power stopping in the middle of our work. Our databanks being wiped. you name it.. we have experienced it.

Thats what its like for the good guys... we don't have a gaint good guys headquarters like you see in fuckin movies. most of us have been suppressed and intimidated.. murdered. This time im taking a chance... otherwise we will be at the mercy of the SHIT STORM that is coming. i dont want to see that happen to them.. All they did was live in service.. and get beaten down for it.
Ay can I join, I am possibly not qualified by any of the positions you want besides having the qualifications of going through a lot of pain and having thick skin. I don't care much about status or appearnce, I am chasing money but just to give it away and i have a lot of plans of my own. And a lot of what you said you do is what I want to do to but I new to all this. I don't see the point in having a lot of money if you can't give it away, I don't have much to lose and honestly I'd take my chances with you yo. I need a change of pace.

Reaction score
Awards
this is a perfect example of how you create your own reality

people never think they are getting what they want, but they are getting what they want despite not knowing what that is, expectations often get in the way of manifestations, but then, even when you get what you surely want there is often hell to pay, your motivation in life must be properly understood, this is where the intuition will help

as a healer, my broad goal is to bring happiness and prosperity to every member of the community, my specific actions always reflect this ideal, and i am effective in directing the expression of reality to the degree i focus my awareness on a goal, just like everyone else

Reaction score
Awards
i imagine OP is off on something else already, but this type of thing seems popular, i went to a heavens gate cult meeting in the 90s, lots of people there like this, seeking the apocalypse, desperate to take control of reality, many see this as their only option, and misery loves company, i prefer to be alone