• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] In Over My Head?!?!

Someone's asking for help!

bo-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
If any of you remember my previous post, I have been spending the last few weeks or so attempting to create some sort of mud vessel for a spirit. I haven't had any concrete success but about 3 nights ago, after making well over my 100th vessel, and even though I hadn't done anything or "cast a spell" or anything like that, I felt some sort of strong energy and then I got really sick and ran to the bathroom where I threw up. When I returned I swear to you the vessel was in a different pose and a few feet across the desk I had placed it on. Ever since that night I have felt gravely ill every time I even look at one of my many creations, and I fear that my symptoms are getting worse, as I struggled to even sit at my desk to write this post. I knew that I was very inexperienced but I didn't plan on doing anything dangerous until I learned more from all of you on here. Is there any help for me? Any ideas what evil force has taken hold of me?!

Solution
If any of you remember my previous post, I have been spending the last few weeks or so attempting to create some sort of mud vessel for a spirit. I haven't had any concrete success but about 3 nights ago, after making well over my 100th vessel, and even though I hadn't done anything or "cast a spell" or anything like that, I felt some sort of strong energy and then I got really sick and ran to the bathroom where I threw up. When I returned I swear to you the vessel was in a different pose and a few feet across the desk I had placed it on. Ever since that night I have felt gravely ill every time I even look at one of my many creations, and I fear that my symptoms are getting worse, as I...

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If any of you remember my previous post, I have been spending the last few weeks or so attempting to create some sort of mud vessel for a spirit. I haven't had any concrete success but about 3 nights ago, after making well over my 100th vessel, and even though I hadn't done anything or "cast a spell" or anything like that, I felt some sort of strong energy and then I got really sick and ran to the bathroom where I threw up. When I returned I swear to you the vessel was in a different pose and a few feet across the desk I had placed it on. Ever since that night I have felt gravely ill every time I even look at one of my many creations, and I fear that my symptoms are getting worse, as I struggled to even sit at my desk to write this post. I knew that I was very inexperienced but I didn't plan on doing anything dangerous until I learned more from all of you on here. Is there any help for me? Any ideas what evil force has taken hold of me?!
We can never know. Either you or someone experienced needs to do a proper divination to figure out what's happening.

Either after divination, or as a desperate measure before divination you can try some banishing/cleansing of the area + yourself.

If divination turns up nothing, and banishing and cleansing do not fix the issue and you're still feeling physically ill, then see a doctor/physician.

EDIT: As @Listener says, also dispose of the vessel.

Last edited:
Solution

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I felt some sort of strong energy and then I got really sick and ran to the bathroom where I threw up

There is an astral entity attached to your intestines living off your life force. Hopefully you will learn not to call entities that you do not understand.

Put your attention in the Flame in your heart and send heart-light to the entity

Here are instructions for the Flame. Do the exercise very often.

Meditation & Dream Troubles

Listener

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, Bo-dog.

Welcome to practicing the Occult. I'm assuming your head is spinning and you're getting a reality check right now.

First step: banish.
Second step: banish again.
Third step: destroy the vessels you made.
Fourth step: banish once more.
Fifth step: pray to whatever God you were raised to believe in.
Sixth step: take the time to actually learn how to practice magic. That way, you won't be thrown on your ass when the things you're doing actually work.

You'll be fine. Also, see a doctor - magic works by subtle manipulation of probabilities, meaning that if a spirit makes you sick to your stomach, it probably manifested an illness in your guts. If what you are saying is true (and you aren't experiencing an onset of psychosis), you really should take this seriously and think about practical (good ol' mundane) self-care.

bo-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
followed the guide as shown here and I don't feel any better but the vessel involved in the incident appears to have dried up and cracked within a few hours of me doing so (other much older ones are fine). Does this mean I banished whatever was haunting me? Or have I unleashed the threat? I still don't feel any better.

AureliaAegis

Visitor
Reaction score
followed the guide as shown here and I don't feel any better but the vessel involved in the incident appears to have dried up and cracked within a few hours of me doing so (other much older ones are fine). Does this mean I banished whatever was haunting me? Or have I unleashed the threat? I still don't feel any better.
this happened to my dad once!

Listener

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is your battle to fight, but maybe I'll suggest you get rid of all of the vessels (I'd probably look into giving license to depart to the spirits within them, if there are any) and bury the clay underground somewhere.

This whole experience that you describe screams "go back to the drawing board". After that, forget about it. It's really that simple. Some spirits crave attention and love being the center of your world (for good or ill). Imagine that you're that cool kid in high-school that you wanted to be and blow them off.

And then maybe take a few weeks off from magic. The way your posts read tell me that you're losing your footing psychologically. To be an actual Magician, you have to actually work to gain wisdom. Wisdom will prevent you from calling on things that you can't put down -- and that list can be pretty lengthy when you're new (regardless of what your ego is telling you).

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I would add a banishing ritual I did:
Obtain blessed oil
Draw an equal armed cross on each wall, window, door, floor and ceiling.
At each point after drawing the cross with the blessed oil, recite psalms 91 and give license to dismiss.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hmmm has anyone considered telling him...before cleansing him he should get rid of the vessel THEN cleanse

oh I see Listener did...lol I concur with him

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I think @Listener is on the right track here. Destroy the vessels, and give some extra attention to the troublesome one. Salt, hammer, lighter fluid + match, douse the ashes, then scatter to the four winds and back to Earth. As you create in the future make sure you add a kill/deactivate function as was suggested in your previous thread.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There is an astral entity attached to your intestines living off your life force. Hopefully you will learn not to call entities that you do not understand.
And how in the all the Hells do you know this!?!?!? Got any evidence to provide?

Don't tell me you just pulled this put of your ass, man!

OP may be in a negative, or frightened state of mind and the last thing they need is a LARPer telling them they have "ghosts in their stomach" or some such bullshit.

/rant

OP, I'd rule out any mundane explanations first. You may be experiencing an allergic reaction to food, be under stress from your daily life, or there could even be a gas leak in near your home.

You mentioned that you hadn't done anything like casting a spell, and just making vessels is very rarely enough to get a spirit's attention to have this level of interaction.

The changed position of the vessel could have happened as you ran to the bathroom, you may have knocked it over or bumped a desk and it moved.

I am not trying to downplay what happened, and I am not saying I don't believe you, I just want to rule out any other possibilities to help.

Have you had a reading done? I'd find someone you trust and ask them to reading on it.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
how in the all the Hells do you know this
You seem angry. Are you offended?

I can "see" energies and beings. Usually, with a troubled human, I do that while speaking to them and we look together and compare perceptions and choose interactions.

Generally streaming Light from the heart is sufficient to alter the character of adverse entities.

It seems that forumites have other practices.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You seem angry. Are you offended?

I can "see" energies and beings. Usually, with a troubled human, I do that while speaking to them and we look together and compare perceptions and choose interactions.

Generally streaming Light from the heart is sufficient to alter the character of adverse entities.

It seems that forumites have other practices.
How would you see them without knowing what they look like or a pic

if you can see a parasite then remove it and stfu

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
And I provided a proven technique and a target. But I am not in the savior business
He asked about being sick and his issues with some vessel, Noth told him he should make sure it’s not some illness, others said he should get rid of the vessel and cleanse

you for some reason we’re looking at his Astral Ass for parasites