• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Report Introduction to Demonic Magick by The Order of Dark Arts

A post detailing the poster's experience/thoughts with a book.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Introduction to Demonic Magick by the "Order of Dark Arts"

It says in the book it was written by Lucifer himself.

The first major chapter has a Creation story about God and Lucifer being brothers and having a falling out and Eve was Lucifer's lover and mother of the royal legion of demons.

Then there's a demonic family tree that doesn't make sense. It has Egyptian and Sumerian gods on it listed as demons. Then the book goes into descriptions and offerings for demons like make-up, calculators, and a rubix cube for the demon Bime. Most of the demons are described as 8 ft tall white Nordics.

The book recommends denouncing Christianity and having you recite the Lord's Prayer/Our father backwards in Latin. Then the rituals in the book are basically hoodoo herbal and candle magic placed on demon sigils.

Also, the book constantly pushes the order of dark arts products like pendants that are made by a print on demand company. The best way to summon demons and get a full evocation is to buy a pendant and consecrate it with your blood. Blood offerings too are recommended for everything.

So with that all that being said, the book is for comedy more than anything else. This isn't realistically a serious book for those that are into demonolatry. Since when do you need to buy any cheap jewelry to connect to Lucifer and demons and get results with magick on the Left Hand Path?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Times are changing in this solar system.

Such adverse entities are struggling to maintain their influence over and control of Earth humans.

The stellar ancestors of Earth humans now consider it is time to intervene and make straight the path so that their local descendants may claim their destiny.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

The first major chapter has a Creation story about God and Lucifer being brothers and having a falling out and Eve was Lucifer's lover and mother of the royal legion of demons.

Then there's a demonic family tree that doesn't make sense. It has Egyptian and Sumerian gods on it listed as demons. Then the book goes into descriptions and offerings for demons like make-up, calculators, and a rubix cube for the demon Bime. Most of the demons are described as 8 ft tall white Nordics.

The book recommends denouncing Christianity and having you recite the Lord's Prayer/Our father backwards in Latin. Then the rituals in the book are basically hoodoo herbal and candle magic placed on demon sigils.

Also, the book constantly pushes the order of dark arts products like pendants that are made by a print on demand company. The best way to summon demons and get a full evocation is to buy a pendant and consecrate it with your blood. Blood offerings too are recommended for everything.

So with that all that being said, the book is for comedy more than anything else. This isn't realistically a serious book for those that are into demonolatry. Since when do you need to buy any cheap jewelry to connect to Lucifer and demons and get results with magick on the Left Hand Path?
Unfortunately, I have seen only nasty comments and critics about this book because statements in the book are not reliable enough, thinking that every new beginner in magick should believe things that there are not valid. Just having the guts to say that the book it was written by Lucifer himself without any references it says everything.

Taudefindi

Acolyte
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The same way Christians claim that the Bible was written by God?

I would be highly skeptical of books that claim to "have been written" by some famous/popular entity, more often than not they were written by beings of flesh and bone that are just seeking to make the minds of others or make profit over the naivety of others.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
The same way Christians claim that the Bible was written by God?

I would be highly skeptical of books that claim to "have been written" by some famous/popular entity, more often than not they were written by beings of flesh and bone that are just seeking to make the minds of others or make profit over the naivety of others.
It's not the same as Christianity and it's not right to deflect and compare the order of dark arts cult to anything else.

You can read the disasterous book online. They literally said it was stamped by Lucifer with a L stamp bought on Amazon, and that demons literally physically made the pedants they sold, from GearBubble.

You can't use their hoodoo ripoff rituals without their pendants, nor using the dollar tree oils they sell. If you're in their Facebook group you'll see it's a strange cult that they just push the sale of dropshipped Alibaba products. All they do is post ads everyday. The whole thing is a marketing funnel.

The order of dark arts is a miserable cult that has made people's lives a living Hell with their constant harassment and doxxing and cursing of their own members. Their poor, gullible members have to take out credit cards to purchase their products with insane magickal claims, yet no one else has had financial success.

I'm glad I got their Etsy stores removed.

One girl recently died of liver failure and we suspect it was due to applying their oils daily onto her skin.

You can read and learn all about this cult group from ex members and ex moderators by just looking it up on YouTube, facebook, and reddit.

Taudefindi

Acolyte
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It's not the same as Christianity and it's not right to deflect and compare the order of dark arts cult to anything else.
I'm not, I'm comparing the specific claim I quoted.

You can't use their hoodoo ripoff rituals without their pendants, nor using the dollar tree oils they sell. If you're in their Facebook group you'll see it's a strange cult that they just push the sale of dropshipped Alibaba products. All they do is post ads everyday. The whole thing is a marketing funnel.
I should find it strange that there are people that fall for this, but at this point I have seen people that are that naive or just want to believe in something that they don't even stop a second to just think.

Their poor, gullible members have to take out credit cards to purchase their products with insane magickal claims, yet no one else has had financial success.
Sounds like a MLM/Pyramid scheme of sorts in the making.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm not, I'm comparing the specific claim I quoted.

I should find it strange that there are people that fall for this, but at this point I have seen people that are that naive or just want to believe in something that they don't even stop a second to just think.

Sounds like a MLM/Pyramid scheme of sorts in the making.

There are desperate people that believe the fake ad reviews that promise outrageous results. They sold oils that promised weight loss, fertility, erectile dysfunction, and even vaginal tightening.

They now sell weird oils for children that are supposed to help with their endocrine systems, as well as $500 oils for wealth, mental focus, and other things. They couldn't sell enough $25 oils so they created a hysteria with an elite diamond line that sells oils for $500 a pop.

It's a horrible scam and cult leaders have criminal records, and the members that are left are too brainwashed to care. Oh well.

Their scam began when they infiltrated and took over a Facebook group that was all about the Damon Brand Gallery of Magick books. They completely flipped the script and started worshiping Lucifer and demons, sold stuff, and kicked everyone out who questioned them.

And it got even crazier with them using Facebook group profiles to pretend to be Lucifer and various demons and gods like Kali, Pan, and Sekhmet.

Taudefindi

Acolyte
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
They sold oils that promised weight loss, fertility, erectile dysfunction, and even vaginal tightening.
Ah, so in the end it wasn't as much naivety as it was laziness(not wanting to put in the work by themselves) or desperation(for a miracle I suppose, though to seek magical help for sexual ends still seems weird, even more so when for many of those issues a doctor could easily give a hand at).

$500 oils for wealth
They aren't lying, these oils are clearly giving weatlh...to themselves.
Again those that buy it are either desperate for quick and easy money or they are lazy and do not want to put in the work to acquire that wealth through the regular ways.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people buying into this are also the ones seeing those contrepreneur videos about how to get rich fast(if you buy their courses) or investing into NFTs and cryptocoins(that end up being rug pulls).

Still, why Facebook?I thought that that social media was already mostly abandoned with majority of people being in TikTok, Instagram, Youtube and Telegram.

And it got even crazier with them using Facebook group profiles to pretend to be Lucifer and various demons and gods like Kali, Pan, and Sekhmet.
Reminded me of when I once saw a website dedicated to telekinesis or "psionics"(as they called it) and there was a guy that claimed to be Baal, as in THE Baal from Goetia.
It's crazy to think that they think that this works, if they wanted to roleplay they could've easily have created a TTRPG group rather than do this.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Ah, so in the end it wasn't as much naivety as it was laziness(not wanting to put in the work by themselves) or desperation(for a miracle I suppose, though to seek magical help for sexual ends still seems weird, even more so when for many of those issues a doctor could easily give a hand at).

They aren't lying, these oils are clearly giving weatlh...to themselves.
Again those that buy it are either desperate for quick and easy money or they are lazy and do not want to put in the work to acquire that wealth through the regular ways.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people buying into this are also the ones seeing those contrepreneur videos about how to get rich fast(if you buy their courses) or investing into NFTs and cryptocoins(that end up being rug pulls).

Still, why Facebook?I thought that that social media was already mostly abandoned with majority of people being in TikTok, Instagram, Youtube and Telegram.

Reminded me of when I once saw a website dedicated to telekinesis or "psionics"(as they called it) and there was a guy that claimed to be Baal, as in THE Baal from Goetia.
It's crazy to think that they think that this works, if they wanted to roleplay they could've easily have created a TTRPG group rather than do this.

I apologize for quoting all at once without breaking your specific sentences down.

The Facebook group at the time was already established with around 2000 members when the cult took over in 2017. So it was easier for them to gain traction which they couldn't do otherwise, and there wasn't a platform or group anywhere else back then solely for people to discuss Damon Brand books.

And I used to document similar cult groups and cult-like leaders that I've seen spring up here and there on social media. Izabael Dajinn is one figure that seemed to do what the OoDA's cult leader ashley Castro aka Ashley otori(she's not married to the rin otori guy) tried to do. She tried fusing herself either with a demon or an egregore. Ashley tells her group members to pray and give offerings to spirits called the 7th, Choronzon, and Hedona, which are really her personal egregores, and all the energy just goes to her. For years, her customers who wore her jewelry and used her oils would complain about getting sick and feeling drained.

I don't mean to disrespect Izabael Dajinn. I'm only mentioning her as a reference and she does her own thing and at least doesn't push a cult and harass and scam people.

no one

Neophyte
Reaction score

The god - Satan story comes from Sumerian tablets that says they were aliens that came here to mine gold [I'm guessing they engineered us to have "gold fever" so to speak] because they needed it to fix a part of their atmosphere, but couldn't breath the oxygen on this planet. So they made hybrids from them and the hominoids [explains the missing link] as self replicating bio slaves.

After they were done the "God" alien dude wanted to exterminate all of the slaves they created. The "Satan" alien dude wanted to just leave without the genocide of all the humans to jdo whatever. The "God" alien dude kicked his ass off the space craft and sent him down to this planet and bugged out soon after causing a huge flood.

Every 12 thousand years or so some major shit happens most likely due to planet alignments and meteors that fuck up the planet and kill off civilizations. This has been passed down from Sumeria, Babylon, Egyptians, Mayans, [dating the pyramids and other structures time lines gets distorted because of religion] and by the time it got to the 1st testament the stories got all fucked up from being translated rewritten etc...

God became the good guy because he created shit and Satan became the bad guy devil even though he didn't want to genocide the hybrids and just let them do what they wanted. The difference being "obey the commandments you dumb ass bio slaves" or "do what thou will"

Like everything else things branch off, and get distorted, or in the Demonic Magick's case making up shit using different stuff for profit. I think it makes much more sense than everything was created by magic, but then what else were those primitive hybrids supposed to think at the time.

Quantum mechanics can back up most things considered "occult" practice and it's not so much as which one is right, it's more like its the individual that is doing the same shit in different forms. I personally like using the necronomican as it is supposed to be a Sumerian book. Not the evil dead one of course, but good movies.

All apologies for the long ass writing, but it is in fact the condensed short version.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
The god - Satan story comes from Sumerian tablets that says they were aliens that came here to mine gold [I'm guessing they engineered us to have "gold fever" so to speak] because they needed it to fix a part of their atmosphere, but couldn't breath the oxygen on this planet. So they made hybrids from them and the hominoids [explains the missing link] as self replicating bio slaves.

After they were done the "God" alien dude wanted to exterminate all of the slaves they created. The "Satan" alien dude wanted to just leave without the genocide of all the humans to jdo whatever. The "God" alien dude kicked his ass off the space craft and sent him down to this planet and bugged out soon after causing a huge flood.

Every 12 thousand years or so some major shit happens most likely due to planet alignments and meteors that fuck up the planet and kill off civilizations. This has been passed down from Sumeria, Babylon, Egyptians, Mayans, [dating the pyramids and other structures time lines gets distorted because of religion] and by the time it got to the 1st testament the stories got all fucked up from being translated rewritten etc...

God became the good guy because he created shit and Satan became the bad guy devil even though he didn't want to genocide the hybrids and just let them do what they wanted. The difference being "obey the commandments you dumb ass bio slaves" or "do what thou will"

Like everything else things branch off, and get distorted, or in the Demonic Magick's case making up shit using different stuff for profit. I think it makes much more sense than everything was created by magic, but then what else were those primitive hybrids supposed to think at the time.

Quantum mechanics can back up most things considered "occult" practice and it's not so much as which one is right, it's more like its the individual that is doing the same shit in different forms. I personally like using the necronomican as it is supposed to be a Sumerian book. Not the evil dead one of course, but good movies.

All apologies for the long ass writing, but it is in fact the condensed short version.
Thank you, but the made up creation story in this dark arts books has nothing to do with any of this, and it just uses the sumerian cuneiform writing in the sigils and uses a Dravidian Indian alphabet for it's weird Lucifer light bearers call ritual that calls upon its vampiric egregore.

The designer of the books sigil, who shortly left the group after its publication because he was harassed and woke up to the scam, was the same artist that did some Aesenath Mason sigils, but anyway he told me he was hired by the cult leaders to specifically design the 7th's sigil to take in energy and empower the cult leader.

In the dark arts book, the 7th is Eve and she currently reincarnated as the cult leader. This is even more obvious reading the product descriptions on their website.

no one

Neophyte
Reaction score

I was refeering to this stuff, Creation story / God Lucifer / Egyptian and Sumerian gods on it / 8 ft tall white Nordics. <-- supposed to be aliens. If none of this stuff is in the writings then I misunderstood what was written.

Djnenas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It is so sad that some humans lend themselves so easily to defraud others selling dreams that everyone is entitled to have, but unfortunately not educated in the ways of how to go for them. So much still left to do... and who knows if we still have the time to do so....with all the harm being done to our planet... it might have been a better choice to destroy hybrid humanity instead of leaving us here to suffer life after life on an unending reencarnation wheel... if we aren't compasionate and kind to one another, then who will be? Only another human could know another human because we are all here struggling and striving for the same things in various shades and degrees, but in the end the same things.

no one

Neophyte
Reaction score
It is so sad that some humans lend themselves so easily to defraud others selling dreams that everyone is entitled to have, but unfortunately not educated in the ways of how to go for them. So much still left to do... and who knows if we still have the time to do so....with all the harm being done to our planet... it might have been a better choice to destroy hybrid humanity instead of leaving us here to suffer life after life on an unending reencarnation wheel... if we aren't compasionate and kind to one another, then who will be? Only another human could know another human because we are all here struggling and striving for the same things in various shades and degrees, but in the end the same things.
Well said. The planet will be fine it used to be covered in active volcanos, we on the other hand most likely won't be okay. Too many ignorant indoctrinated, self absorbed, greedy, humans walking around thinking they are the best the known universe has to offer dispite the fact they know there are billions of earth type planets in the habital zone and billions more super earths as they call it. I'm surprised anyone see's a U.F.O. at all because they would have to pass by around 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets just in our galaxy alone to get here.

14 billion years old is the estimate of the known universes age, it's probably way older. It is said that after you die if you don't go into the light you will not come back here and reencarnate somewhere else. In a different reality, with different perceptions of time, and life span etc... Most everyone on this forum is on a higher level than most humans, learning to find things beyond the flesh of whatever they need to.

While you are here in this existance just make the best of it as all of your choices, your emotions, experiences, are what needs to happen. The malfunction in most humans lies with their perceptions and comprehension problems, combined with their ability to lie to themselves and believe it. This of course is just my opinion.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

What the fuck did I just read?