• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Invoking and Evoking Angels

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
What are the correct and perhaps easiest ways to conjure Angels?

From what I understand..

1. Draw out the Angel's Sigil and consecrate it.
2. Gaze into the Sigil while Praying/chanting over the Sigil while visualising your goal.

Sometimes it feels like I feel a presence and a energetic link coming from the sigil but nothing really happens a part from that, maybe its just me but I'm unsure. Can someone here explain to me how I can be successful in conjuring Angels....in the mean time I'll check out some books.

Thank you in advance

Reaction score
Awards
It depends on the type of angels. It also depends on your faith and belief.
What I would do is to enflame yourself in prayer, similar to Prayers to Demons and chanting their enn, or the appropriate psalm.
Burn appropriate colored candle with oil dressed on it, appropriate incense.
That's really all that is required honestly.
You could conjure archangels like in The Heptameron or Waites Book of Black Magic or other grimoires.
Post automatically merged:

From what I understand..

2. Gaze into the Sigil while Praying/chanting over the Sigil while visualising your goal.

Sometimes it feels like I feel a presence and a energetic link coming from the sigil but nothing really happens a part from that, maybe its just me but I'm unsure. Can someone here explain to me how I can be successful in conjuring Angels....in the mean time I'll check out some books.

Thank you in advance
The energies felt will be similar but not the same. Demons feel denser, you can attract then just thinking on their name too. Use GoM evocation keys as well.
Post automatically merged:

Let's say you want to draw money to you, and you're unemployed.
Use invoking earth LRP
Chant Adonai Ha Aretz Sandalphon Ishim
Pray your request after 54 chants of above
LBRP
Go out following day by foot to apply for a job.
Repeat for a week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Drawing Spirits into Crystals DSIC

Though I never actually saw an angel in the crystal. I always just evoked them to a space near the crystal so they would appear in front of me. That worked much better for me and I would just see them in the room near or above it.

I’ve used the same technique for quite a few different types of spirits but planetary is what it’s usually used for.

(Seven Spheres is a cut down (easier) version of DSIC but quite a few practitioners have some success with that as well)

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Just a proposal: try not to think "conjure" as this denotes "to command". Try to think "conversation".

If you want some inspiration and examples as to how far such "conversations" can go, you can try reading John Dee's spiritual diaries. Skinner's version of the True and Faithful Relation is much much easier to read than the Causabon facsimile edition, but you need to get the Latin companion, which is helpful for both. An essential primer would be the Five Books of Mystery, which I Peterson has out. While these are the sources for Enochian angelic magic, they have a cast traditional cabalistic characters. It's all rooted in Trithemius, Agrippa, etc. Anyways, Dee's work is an adventure story to pump you up for walking the maze of messengers.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

From what I understand..

Thank you in advance
Try it with a wineglass filled with water, on top of the seal of the Angel, add a few drops of an appropriate oil, burn some incense and place two small candles (tea lights) next to it.
Water (can) represent the subconscious, the oil would float on top of that, the smoke and the flickering flames in the glass can stimulate a moving image. Then just be open and receptive to what you might hear or see.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on the type of angels. It also depends on your faith and belief.
What I would do is to enflame yourself in prayer, similar to Prayers to Demons and chanting their enn, or the appropriate psalm.
Burn appropriate colored candle with oil dressed on it, appropriate incense.
That's really all that is required honestly.
You could conjure archangels like in The Heptameron or Waites Book of Black Magic or other grimoires.
I'll check those books out thank you Fuego.
Drawing Spirits into Crystals DSIC

Though I never actually saw an angel in the crystal. I always just evoked them to a space near the crystal so they would appear in front of me. That worked much better for me and I would just see them in the room near or above it.

I’ve used the same technique for quite a few different types of spirits but planetary is what it’s usually used for.

(Seven Spheres is a cut down (easier) version of DSIC but quite a few practitioners have some success with that as well)
I was planning to get a crystal ball couple months back but I couldn't afford it.

My knowledge is lacking here but what does DSIC stand for?
Just a proposal: try not to think "conjure" as this denotes "to command". Try to think "conversation".

If you want some inspiration and examples as to how far such "conversations" can go, you can try reading John Dee's spiritual diaries. Skinner's version of the True and Faithful Relation is much much easier to read than the Causabon facsimile edition, but you need to get the Latin companion, which is helpful for both. An essential primer would be the Five Books of Mystery, which I Peterson has out. While these are the sources for Enochian angelic magic, they have a cast traditional cabalistic characters. It's all rooted in Trithemius, Agrippa, etc. Anyways, Dee's work is an adventure story to pump you up for walking the maze of messengers.
It was more friendship that I was think than to command but admittedly I was thinking about forcefully to conjure, I had to take a few months of because of it.
There are many different methods, but I suggest you do your research before you trying invoking, evoking any type of spirits.
I always do, do my research before invoking or evoking.
Unless you have mastered elemental work I would not move on to angelic invocations and it seems like you have not.
I think you're right, if I learnt anything from elemental work it has completely gone so I would need to go and learn about it.
Try it with a wineglass filled with water, on top of the seal of the Angel, add a few drops of an appropriate oil, burn some incense and place two small candles (tea lights) next to it.
Water (can) represent the subconscious, the oil would float on top of that, the smoke and the flickering flames in the glass can stimulate a moving image. Then just be open and receptive to what you might hear or see
Oh thank, I'll give this a try at some point.

Reaction score
Awards

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards