• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Iron Maiden's Lead Singer is 100% an Occultist, Check It

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
So being quite a bit of a metalhead myself, this is a topic I've wanted to go over for a while.

Bruce Dickinson, lead singer of Iron Maiden as well as commercial airline pilot and a few other things, has quite the portfolio. What's more, he's still going strong to this day, which I honestly find just as impressive.

What you may not have known, is how blatantly obvious his being an occultist is, if you listen to any of his solo albums. I personally have two of those albums just because the music is good, and my ancient 90's car doesn't have an aux cord jack. But whenever jamming out to these discs, sometimes I just cannot help but chuckle at the very very not hidden references in some of the songs. "As above, so below", an entire song about the tarot arcana, and an album/song literally titled "Chemical Wedding" are just some examples, but honestly I could go on. He's got a motherfucking Goetic demon sigil on an album cover. Not some bullshit altered pentacle trying to look edgy, literally a specific demon's sigil! He doesn't even have to really hide this shit because the vast majority of people will be totally oblivious, but it's still funny. The dude's also, upon further research, responsible for a 2008 movie about Aliester Crowley coming back from the dead.

While I picked up on a lot of the hints on my own, I was delighted when I found some sort of source actually talking about it here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bruce Dickinson, if somehow you have the free time to be perusing random forums in backwater corners of the internet like this, you're welcome for getting a free laugh at me flipping my shit over here. 🙃

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Robert Plant was into occult big time. If I remember correctly, didn't he buy the actual Crowley's house?

Caduceus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I often believe most of the symphonic powermetal I listen to isn't heavily bathed in ritual of some sort. Powerwolf, I dunno. I still love the albums. Currently, I'm stuck on Rhapsody of Fire. For the longest time I couldn't get out of the King Diamond prison. I should revisit the Iron Maiden and maybe Slayer as well. If you hit up the
you can easily get lost in bands you might want to try. I usually purchase used albums via discogs or ebay.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So being quite a bit of a metalhead myself, this is a topic I've wanted to go over for a while.

Bruce Dickinson, lead singer of Iron Maiden as well as commercial airline pilot and a few other things, has quite the portfolio. What's more, he's still going strong to this day, which I honestly find just as impressive.

What you may not have known, is how blatantly obvious his being an occultist is, if you listen to any of his solo albums. I personally have two of those albums just because the music is good, and my ancient 90's car doesn't have an aux cord jack. But whenever jamming out to these discs, sometimes I just cannot help but chuckle at the very very not hidden references in some of the songs. "As above, so below", an entire song about the tarot arcana, and an album/song literally titled "Chemical Wedding" are just some examples, but honestly I could go on. He's got a motherfucking Goetic demon sigil on an album cover. Not some bullshit altered pentacle trying to look edgy, literally a specific demon's sigil! He doesn't even have to really hide this shit because the vast majority of people will be totally oblivious, but it's still funny. The dude's also, upon further research, responsible for a 2008 movie about Aliester Crowley coming back from the dead.

While I picked up on a lot of the hints on my own, I was delighted when I found some sort of source actually talking about it here:

Bruce Dickinson, if somehow you have the free time to be perusing random forums in backwater corners of the internet like this, you're welcome for getting a free laugh at me flipping my shit over here. 🙃
A lot of people can get on the forum and pretend that they are him, hahah. Are you surprised about the occultism part of him? I think there are a lot of people similar to him.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of people can get on the forum and pretend that they are him, hahah. Are you surprised about the occultism part of him? I think there are a lot of people similar to him.
I feel like ultra famous/rich/successful people in general probably have a slightly higher likelihood of being occultists. At least compared to the average population.