• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I've always been confused about Astral Projection.

Jastiv

Neophyte
Reaction score
I frequently remember my dreams and sometimes control them, but I'm not quite sure about Astral Projection. And, also I know that if sleep paralysis does not kick in, you could actually be walking around "awake" but parts of your mind are still in the dream (not a good idea to do this for very long, I learned the hard way)

Reaction score
Awards
I frequently remember my dreams and sometimes control them, but I'm not quite sure about Astral Projection. And, also I know that if sleep paralysis does not kick in, you could actually be walking around "awake" but parts of your mind are still in the dream (not a good idea to do this for very long, I learned the hard way)
Robert Bruce has a book called Astral Dynamics, that might be in the library here.
I've had initial AP occur twice. The first I was helpless and just woke up when my chest started rocking. The second I had a choice to continue or turn back. On turning back you wake up.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me of Baba Lon who used to eat a whole quiche on his own, drank a couple of sixpacks and then went OBE unvoluntarily at night. Yes, there are probably better ways, indeed. :ROFLMAO:

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Robert Bruce has a book called Astral Dynamics, that might be in the library here.
I've had initial AP occur twice. The first I was helpless and just woke up when my chest started rocking. The second I had a choice to continue or turn back. On turning back you wake up.
Stephen LaBerge is the guru of Lucid Dreaming and all his books are about LD and how to learn LD.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Check out astral doorway on yt, he also has a book called Beyond Dreaming. Best resource for those trying to learn imo. I’m dedicating myself to this path as well if you ever want to talk, although I am very much a novice.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
If you remember your dreams and sometimes control them, I suggest you should read and try Lucid Dreaming. It will be easier for you to start in a dream and then by being conscious, you can leave your body and visit astral realms.

Reaction score
Awards
There is a mantra in English like:
Body Awake, Mind Awake - Mundane awake state
Body Asleep, Mind Awake - Astral state
Body Awake, Mind Asleep - Meditative/Trance state
Body Asleep, Mind Asleep. Sleep state

When repeated in the brain, the brain will know how to handle it.