• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Jet for protection…what do you do if your round jet breaks?

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello…so what should you know and do you posses a jet stone used to deflect witchcraft and it falls and breaks out of no where?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
It means its done. Curse is broken, you are free.
Its what i thought…..but I would def think more questions to…was there even a curse that reached this jet piece or an attempt that was deflected or sent back to caster..what you think? ?
But if so whats next, getting rid of the jet stone ritually?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Something negative got adsorbed by the jet. Since you were the owner, you are the one being protected against it.

To me it is also a sign that the lessons between the jet and you are done ad the stone should be returned to its properties. In this case the earth.

So burry the jet in earth. And depending on how you feel about it where. My gut says under a tree, but it was not my stone, so i could be wrong.

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
No one elses uses jet here?
Post automatically merged:

Something negative got adsorbed by the jet. Since you were the owner, you are the one being protected against it.

To me it is also a sign that the lessons between the jet and you are done ad the stone should be returned to its properties. In this case the earth.

So burry the jet in earth. And depending on how you feel about it where. My gut says under a tree, but it was not my stone, so i could be wrong.
That makes sense…cool

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
How long should a person wait to burry an object? Sooner the better, specific days?
Post automatically merged:

I had no idea what jet was, except possibly related to shungite or tourmaline.
I think lou is correct. Bury it, it's purpose was done.
Many spell casters say that jet reflects curses back to the sender

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some do dates and times, i dont. Just get rid of it. Youll feel better after.

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Some do dates and times, i dont. Just get rid of it. Youll feel better after.
Yea, i was wondering if there was a special method, i guess ill dig a hole in the park or put ut in the trash wrapped with toilet paper…
i was told to find a river flowing away from my home location…for negative things anyway..

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
All options, but first impressions are like instinct and jet properties are earth. The negative energies are making you hesitate and stop you from doing.

Just pic 1 option and go do it. And only come back to write about how and what you did. 😉

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
I placed it in a bread bag then tossed into a ditch dug up by a tractor for the gas company, as we drove down the road..was like 12 feet deep..4x7 ft lol

i also tossed some frozen lemons from two years ago or more, they contained names of people who where defaming someone viciously to get them falsely arrested

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe, thats a bit bigger then ya average digging a hole.
Ive been cleaning out old amulets and life is light, hope you get a similar feeling.