• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, 02/26/2022 (2+26+2022=2050=2+5=7). Saturn. Indigo/Black.
Dreams: None Recalled
Sleep: Spotty, during witching hour awake and energized to a point of possible psychic or enn attack.
Moon/Transits: 25% Waning Gibbous in Aquarius, New Moon in Pisces on 2nd.
Weather: Cold, Snowy, Windy.
Diet: None yet aside from coffee and early morning can of corn.
Exercise: None yet. Will do basic punches, kicks and rolls from To Shin Do handout and a visible target for punches/kicks. Will roll front, backward, and sideways from standing to standing if possible with room. Rolls will strengthen abdominal muscles and breath control, raising Qi. Punches will workout and strengthen arms through resistance training in punches (pulling punches). Kicks will workout and strangthen legs, feet, and hips. Generl posture will help back and spine.
Mood: Fair
Mental Notes: What to do with 100 tea lights, oils and incense?
Physical notes: Feet/Leg/Back pain. Again could be psychic attack on weakest links.
Adorations:
Morning Lord of the Universe adoration. Sign of Enterer and sign of silence.
Morning Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade signs and loud vibration.
Rituals:
QC - Visualized standing on rotating earth amidst stars.
Earth Banishing LRP done, with full visualization eyes closed of flaming pentagrams, and colored angel robes, followed up with closing QC. Divine names intoned and vibrated, with cherubic signs drawn in center of pentagrams.

Reaction score
Awards
Frday, 02/25/2022 (2+25+2022=2049=6+9=15=6). Venus. Green.
Sleep: Spotty, during woke up several times.
Diet: Brunch corned beef and Swiss omelette with tomatoes, feta and onions added, with coffee and white toast.
Exercise: None yet.
Physical notes: Feet/Leg/Back pain. Again could be psychic attack on weakest links.
Adorations:
QC/Air invoking LRP/QC
Afternoon Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade signs and loud vibration.
QC/Fire invoking LRP/QC
Evening Lord of the Universe adoration. Sign of Enterer and sign of silence.
Evening Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade signs and loud vibration.
QC/Water invoking LRP/QC
Midnight Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade signs and loud vibration.
QC/Earth invoking LRP/QC
Rituals:
LRPs done, invoking element of quarter per cycle of the four adorations, with full visualization eyes closed of flaming pentagrams, and colored angel robes, followed up with closing QC. Divine names intoned and vibrated, with cherubic signs drawn in center of pentagrams.
Green candle meditation -- health, healing, medical arts and practioners, terra firms, nature in its raw form and force. Ten min.
Body Awareness: Fivefold breathing from foot to groin, with legs in diamond position and back and head straight, arms resting on knees palms up.
Relaxation Ritual -- Did in segments by chakra, with golden light illuminating and healing area. Inhales pull light up to next chakra, exhales circulating energy back to lower chakras. Full breathing cycles for circulation of energy. Grounding.
Middle Pillar -- Five fold breath, five intoned names at chakras.
Silence Exercises: Changing subject to stay on topic, sign of silence.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual: VII The Chariot. Victory. Cancer. Cheth, fence or enclosure, gematria 8.
Psychic Testing:
Minor Arcana -- Greater than/Less than 5: 18 incorrect. Pendulum used.
Majors Courts Minors -- 30 incorrect. Senses used. Light, mid, heavy weight feeling.
Ascent into Cube of Space -- not done.
Invoking/Banishing Four Powers of Earth -- not done.
Rite of Elemental Equilibriation -- not done.
Geomancy studies -- starting.
Tarot Reading -- General, Celtic Cross Spread:
Significator -- I Magician. Mercury.
Covers -- II High Priestess. Luna.
Crosses -- X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter.
Crowns -- Three of Cups. Binah of Briah.
Beneath -- Four of Wands. Chesed of Atziluth.
Behind -- Page of Cups. A of HCOMA. Earth of Water.
Before -- Three of Wands. Bina of Atziluth.
Querent -- Seven of Cups. Netzach of Briah.
Environment -- Nine of Cups. Yesod of Briah.
Hopes and Fears -- XVIII. The Moon. Pisces.
Final Outcome -- VIII Strength. Leo.

Reaction score
Awards
Sleep: Spotty, during witching hour awake and energized to a point of possible psychic or enn attack.
Exercise: None yet. Will do basic punches, kicks and rolls from To Shin Do handout and a visible target for punches/kicks. Will roll front, backward, and sideways from standing to standing if possible with room. Rolls will strengthen abdominal muscles and breath control, raising Qi. Punches will workout and strengthen arms through resistance training in punches (pulling punches). Kicks will workout and strangthen legs, feet, and hips. Generl posture will help back and spine.
Adorations:
Rituals:
Earth Banishing LRP done, with full visualization eyes closed of flaming pentagrams, and colored angel robes, followed up with closing QC. Divine names intoned and vibrated, with cherubic signs drawn in center of pentagrams.
I have been backhandedly blasted as a continual failed magician, seeking the light of the Golden Dawn or Thelema, and not finding the light, leading to a thrashing condition over time. What was not mentioned was my experimental mentorship. But I won't go into that, Bime, or Ipos.

Reaction score
Awards
I have been backhandedly blasted as a continual failed magician, seeking the light of the Golden Dawn or Thelema, and not finding the light, leading to a thrashing condition over time. What was not mentioned was my experimental mentorship. But I won't go into that, Bime, or Ipos.

So, how to correct? Work one book to completion, and then to the next, saving the real GD books last, and trying the Self Initiation route, as I am a solitary practitioner anyway.

Qlippoth and Goetia can give power to any easily, as a shortcut. There are no shortcuts. I found this out the hard way, but I am MHP/Gray magi.

Reaction score
Awards
Adorations:
Rituals:
Afternoon Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration done with grade signs and sign of silence.
Promptly followed up with QC/LRP (EB)/QC.

Reaction score
Awards
Ritual Invoking the Four Powers of Earth done.
Crows cawing outside like mad.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual/Card of the Day: III The Empress. Venus.
Ravens of Dispersion?

Reaction score
Awards
Need to learn Greek and Hebrew very well, so that I can create a Shemhamphoresh invoking circle drop cloth lettered in Hebrew, Triangle in Greek. Study Greek Orthodox NT and Hebraic Bible/Torah.

Need to learn the BRH very well. Unicursal Hexagram as well perhaps.
Tomorrow will be taxing on learning this, as it will be Sunday (sol).

Really want to flesh out the LRP, SRP.
Need to create Earth Enochian Tablet as well as Pentacle.

Pentacle Idea: Putty, Play Dough or wood Putty, one side flat, one side convex, hollowed inside.
Fill with beaded gems in four quadrants of four colors or spectrum of color.
Top with iron filings and silver and copper plates.
Fire in kiln, paint and consecrate and charge.

Reaction score
Awards
Body Awareness, Fivefold Breathing Root to Sacral chakras, Relaxation Ritual, Ascent into Cube of Space visualization, Building the Universe Within Ritual, Purple Candle Meditation (Saturn/Binah) to do still.

Reaction score
Awards
Earth Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram done.
Body Awareness Ritual done.
Relaxation Ritual done.

Motto: Night and Day, Son and Moon -- Frater Nocte ac die, Filius et Luna

Reaction score
Awards
A lot of reading, followed up by a lot of work. And luck.
I may do a simple Novena ritual tonight. Or something related to Saturn and or Sol.
Tomorrow a novena related to Sol and or Luna.

Reaction score
Awards
On the Black/White Mirror (restoring Vices to Virtues), I have recorded in an offline journal the Houses and the Positive and Negative traits of the signs. Therefore I can restore my natal virtues.
Whether by Black/White Mirror or cabalistic method, this can be done.

Reaction score
Awards
The Black-White Mirror method is from Initiation into Hermetics by Bardon, but the same Qabalah Magic operation would be like so:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm considering printing out a banner format for a drop cloth of the setup, to have a three foot area in center, six feet around, and nine feet outside.

Reaction score
Awards
Adorations:
Rituals:
Evening adoration to Lord of the Universe done with thought, intent and feeling.
Evening Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration done as well.
IOB attempted but still angry at a charlatan lambasting me elsewhere. I guess I should be the more mature and older man and act like it, dropping useless anger. Fuel the anger into something else, as much as I would like to curse the person, it would be a failed operation.

Reaction score
Awards
Ive silently said my peace to the aforementioned jerk. Listening to Too Shorts Life Is Too Short put a couple things in perspective for me.
Am I broke as a joke? Yes. Am I horribly in debt? Yes. Am I in potential legal trouble? Yes. Do others despise me? Yes.
Do a select few love me? Yes. Do I feel Ive tried my best regardless the circumstance? Yes.

Nobody can biast my life as you've never lived in my shoes.

Reaction score
Awards
Invocation to Michael at 1:42am EST:

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-

Sunday- Day of the Sun

+

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Reaction score
Awards
100 pack of assorted colored unscented spell candles for twenty dollars through amazon. Hmm.

They might be birthday candles however. Might need to go with votive or tapers.

Reaction score
Awards
Sunday, 02/27/2022 (2+27+2022=8). Sol. Yellow.

Sleep: None.

Moon/Transits: 25% Waning Crescent in Aquarius, New Moon in Pisces on 2nd.
Diet:

Exercise:

Mood:

Mental Notes:

Physical notes:

Adorations:

Rituals: