• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Just some nonsense rambling

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Gotta let some steam off somehow I think.

Like I said in my introduction, my practice was based on IIH, up until I finished that book more or less. Doing a re-do, but looking forward to different endavours too at the moment. We will see.

Reaction score
Awards
Gotta let some steam off somehow I think.

Like I said in my introduction, my practice was based on IIH, up until I finished that book more or less. Doing a re-do, but looking forward to different endavours too at the moment. We will see.
Funny you say that, I only finished the first five steps of IIH but it was two decades ago I'm considering a refresher course. I always wanted to mess around Bardons fluid condensers too.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Wow.

Things have gone mad. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't dabble in with Mecury sphere like that. Especially the negative beings about it. Dark side of the Shem, who would expect that ? But it is the truth.

What do they want? They speak in riddles. I am up for a challenge. But I should deal with Zone Girdling Earth and Moon sphere before Mercury. Can I even stop myself though? 😄

Reaction score
Awards
Wow.

Things have gone mad. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't dabble in with Mecury sphere like that. Especially the negative beings about it. Dark side of the Shem, who would expect that ? But it is the truth.

What do they want? They speak in riddles. I am up for a challenge. But I should deal with Zone Girdling Earth and Moon sphere before Mercury. Can I even stop myself though? 😄
Nope probably can't stop yourself, your a real occulist brother. 💪

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Between a power hungry mod rejecting my applicstion with the exfuse of me not fulling it when I actually did, and giving such stupid and irrevelant answers when I ask a simple question, I didn't know Bardon practitioners were this foolish.

These guys are definitely not my pack. Neither these fools seem enlightened.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, leaving all of those tools aside, I should just focus on sharpeniing my concentration and energy work. These are all I need for a ritual in my opinion. No circles, no wands, no triangles, no nothing. Just me and my mind, for now. Time will come for those toys.

Doing nothing else until I reach 30 minutes on uninterrupted Asana+Prayanama+Dhrana. Then I will think of whats next. Setting no goals will help, I think. Meditation for the sake of it.

Set an alarm for early morning. Gotta get out of my comfort zone. Say Vandheer, can you walk your might and pretentious talk? Time to find out.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Atm, the only thing I use is mala beads and a karambit for protection.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Alright, I did get up and practicing and studying already, alright, thats a suprise.

Zhan Zhuang practice was short amd sweet, wait, didn’t I just write I wasn't gonna do anything else other than Meditation? Oops. Well.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Done a ritual with my partner for the first time. 🤔 Wasn't on my best form, and it wasn't because I had fear of a slip up either. Most probably it will just take some getting used to. Now gonna study a little more Shem but I really don't want to.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I didn't get up early this time but already did the Zhan Zhuang and meditation. I have an entire day to do much more than that.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am ahaed of the schedule with the Shem study. But this is more than a mere study isn’t it? I mean I study so much, today I finished Corpus Hermeticums first chapter on three different translations, why wasn't that nerve wrecking but this one is? This isn't no coincidence. Its not the first time either.

Reaction score
Awards
Look into Le Kabbalah Practique. It is very interesting and tied to the lodge Shem paper I uploaded.