• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Keeping motivation?

Someone's asking for help!

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

I joined this fourm in April as an absolute beginner with no knowledge of Magick whatsoever

after much searching I decided to focus on Enochian to study on, however I am unable to practice it because I’m a college student on summer holiday in my parent’s house

I’ve grown someone disenchanted and unexcited with Magick and Enochian compared to the rush I felt getting into it

long time Magick users how have you kept up your motivation to keep learning and growing through your journeys?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
First off, Enochian's a nice goal but I'd strongly advise not practicing it until you've got thorough bearings on the basics. It's very dangerous to fuck up with some of those workings.

Second, I personally find that doing a little bit consistently helps a lot. Basic exercises, small and informal spellwork or divination. Not only will it mean I'm progressing at a good rate, it shows me that I'm actually getting results. It's satisfying to get definitive results, no matter how small, and it makes me want to keep trying to get better.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

I joined this fourm in April as an absolute beginner with no knowledge of Magick whatsoever

after much searching I decided to focus on Enochian to study on, however I am unable to practice it because I’m a college student on summer holiday in my parent’s house

I’ve grown someone disenchanted and unexcited with Magick and Enochian compared to the rush I felt getting into it

long time Magick users how have you kept up your motivation to keep learning and growing through your journeys?
Perseverance through adversity and suffering.