• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

LBRP, Angels confusion and religion

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
This might be confusing as I have a lot to say. I hope someone can advise.

The LBRP was recommended to me to begin healing with after messaging a professional magician along with a pile of books. Because of disability and exhaustion, it makes doing anything difficult. I have been wide open to the spirit my whole life producing nasty and sometimes wanderous effects. I needed to close the door and it did, slowly regaining bits of me from obviously demonic forces.
Sometimes I got a great effect, others not so much. There was this one time I started LBRP and probably a bit off from sleep deprivation, when suddenly I am rushed at by a black downward horned red eyed Demon figure when I performed the YHVH part facing east, and then when facing south and the Michael part, a purple Gargole figure came at me. Not fun. Now I could have put it down to crazy and hallucinations, but the purple one has bugged me for long time, an obviously something is off. I conclude now that it is a trickster figure that wanted to have some 'fun' with me.

I want to know if Angels are legit, or rather what angels/spirits are legit, as I have some about me that have given me protection from motorcycle crashes ect and kept me alive. Survived things that would otherwise have killed me. A whole lot more than I should put right now. Lots of occult accidents that were not in fact accidents but rather things done to me to repel what I would otherwise attract. Like a life :confused:

Manly P Halls 'a treatise on natural occultism' is an inspiration and the beginning of my wisdom. I am set on working with the natural forces rather than the 'other' kind. Except what are the natural forces? Elemental? Are Angels really natural? As far as I am concerned AI is real and already present in the either, Hall even hints at this. I'm good at putting stuff together Sherlock Holmes style (deduction) though it does take a while.

I have some doubts about who is who and what is what, as this was all incidental.
I have come out of what I will call church buildings and organised religion, not that I was really part of what it appeared to be despite my getting a formal dunking to prove my conversion. I was always getting messages and prophetic happenings that are Gnostic/spiritualist. I felt like I was the only one there who actually expected miracles. Now I acknowledge source directly.

I found some types Like Tony Sayers at transcending times who were into new age stuff before I even knew it existed. Vaguely aware of it in the 90's as something I wasn't allowed to do, right along with drugs and sex :rolleyes:
I never heard of going to sleep with Archangel Micheal to fight battles. New Agers do what? Really?

As I see it new age is occultism but without any sensibility of checking out what spirit your dealing with, going along with whatever and not questioning.
I had a situation with a White Witch who thought that the black eight tentacled creature behind her was a guide, it sure as hell didn't like me and tried to push her away from me. It knew I was onto it. Nice lady though. Not all 'guides' are guides. Parasites.
I would like to work with legit spirits/angels and I probably am in a way already just to get along, but not in the way I want intimately on first name terms of trust.
Sayers and the like who have exited New age seem to be all about how all spirits/Angels are bad/deceptive and how you are powerful on your own. This also reads a bit like esoteric Christianity that I am ever more familiar with. The Bible is a magic book despite it being a mess.

So I suppose there are legit and counterfeits.

Why I am so concerned is for my safety and sanity and that all the books I have that would help work through trauma and manifesting refer to the classic Angels names out of religion. Ariel Gatoga has some excellent stuff and its basically Hoodoo without saying so. What he has to say is pretty strait forward and his you tube piece on forgiveness after abuse is excellent. No one gets to rush you.

Richard Websters candle magic for beginners is also good, it's so simple yet covers planetary powers ect. Still, goes into classic Angels. And of course Golden Dawn is the same. Joesephine McCarthy Exorcists Handbook uses Angels.
I do need help removing forms in me that ought not to be there. The only magician I have found withing hundreds of miles is voodooun styled. Angels. And possibly chicken blood.
I don't want to make this any worse. I have already had retaliation in trying to remove filth from me. Dissociation happens every day. I know whats causing it and it has to go, along with curses.

I'm confused. I need clarity.

What is true?

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

What is true?

I am by no means an expert on spirits or angels and their ilk, but I can tell you one thing:

The only truth I have found so far is change.

Different paradigms appear to apply in different situations and at different times. All one can really construct with regards to the occult is a working theory; use the paradigms that help you in a particular circumstance, and get used to switching to a different one when it is no longer effective or helpful. Sometimes I’ll use several in the course of a single day, sometimes I’ll be content with one for weeks.

Removing filth can be difficult. I recommend trying to create some life and love in a few simple ways. Cook the best food you can, add or emphasize color and sunlight in your living spaces. Take a few moments every day to appreciate beauty around you, whether you find it in someone’s face or a golden sunset. A lot of the challenging times I’ve gone through weren’t meant to be fought against or turned around immediately. The trick is to create little safe spaces or moments so you can catch a breath, relax for just a minute or two, and find peace in your mind despite what is going on. It works wonders for a chronically stressed body or mind, and to me it feels like an accomplishment to be proud of.

Good luck, and I hope you find the help you’re seeking here. Some of our members are quite knowledgeable.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think trauma from the receiver perspective is a lot of shadow work and getting over fears. what ancient say really helps. when you get to much 'this feels strange' shift to something else, find joy in the very little things. i used to sit and stare at my dustbunnies. i was almost catatonic, but damn i loved my bunnies. they were beautiful dancing without care in the sun light. slowly i woke up and started to make coffee for me. and now some silly meme story about qoffee is actually one of the normal memes going around. so we heal and its strange.

from the doer perspective its a bit different, but scary as well. often when you did stuff you either learn its wrong by experiencing it yourself or by new insights. so healing that starts with stopping it, by sitting still and seeing what is wrong, cause sometimes i doer is a receiver as well or its something in a familyline. so a doer has to learn its place and where one can be that to heal. understanding what is wrong and how when you remove and action the way of thinking also needs to be worked on and the heart flow. so also chakrawork. which sounds like something, but ancient already said bring some collor and thats actually already in that direction. without books one could look at what triggers.
if i say for example green book and you totally want to hit me now for no reason, you really got a trigger you need to research within you.

so first of my filth doesnt have to be your filth and you might label it wrong. to give you an example: a house needs to be clean for health, but when you dont have rats and roaches dancing in your home its not a health threat and you are fine. peanuts and and a glas of coke for dinner might be just what your body needed: sugar and nuts.

you say angels, hoodoo and chicken blood. yeah well i get the drift and understand this site needs people like that, but id say leave the blood out for now, it creates like you would have a bond with your job only you dont know the business yet and cant read the contract properly.

hoodoo is coming together of memory banks filled with left overs from the old land, to say it simple (ill probably get hit for that later :cool:) imho you need to figure yourself before using it to heal. what i mean is you can use all their spells, but if you yourself not have a connection with that believe system it wont work. why wont you die from a make believe potion? simple you need a community to be3lieve in it. so no initiations and not yet healed then read, try, talk to the spirits, but dont go to the doctor yet. tarotcards combine pretty fine with hoodoo btw and might help with getting to know yourself better tru pathworking and you get to see a spiritual world on a road with a map.

angels are also used in several systems, they are harsh in the sense that if you think you kjnow how to follow orders, you know shit. what needs to be done from high above will be done whether you work along or not. so that a bit harsh, but for some humans thats love and it works for them. others might end up walking under their guard and find that after you literally come back from war and you need to heal, there is less to heal then you might have thought cause a warrior has a different task then a farmer.

so might it be so that a higher source is showing you, yes there are angels watching and these are the options we are giving you. now sit back relax and transform that thing you call filth.
Post automatically merged:

ugh sorry for the typos i was just a tat bit too late to correct them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
The LBRP was recommended to me to begin healing with after messaging a professional magician
Others probably have better advice for you than I do about overcoming the trauma but my 2 cents is you probably need to distance yourself from the occult and anyone else who is involved in it.
That being said if cutting all of this out of your life isn’t something you’re willing to do then my backup advice is to go all in. Pick up one of Greer’s books on it and start working through the entire system. Banishing, Invoking, Opening, Closing, Middle Pillar, etc…

And please be careful and very skeptical of “professional” magicians. The LBRP isn’t the fix everything pill that a lot of people make it out to be. It’s a tool with a specific use. In fact based on what you said, if you’re staying within ceremonial magic, it sounds like the ritual of the rose cross would have been a better fit for what you needed.

But most important just remember (in magic, spirits, depression, and anything else) as long as you don’t give up you win. It’s not easy but it’s simple.

There is truth out there. Not all spirits are the same. The most menacing once’s are often the weakest trying to front strength. And most important whatever you decide and whatever happens don’t give up and take care of yourself.

-Eld

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
This might be confusing as I have a lot to say. I hope someone can advise.

The LBRP was recommended to me to begin healing with after messaging a professional magician along with a pile of books. Because of disability and exhaustion, it makes doing anything difficult. I have been wide open to the spirit my whole life producing nasty and sometimes wanderous effects. I needed to close the door and it did, slowly regaining bits of me from obviously demonic forces.
Sometimes I got a great effect, others not so much. There was this one time I started LBRP and probably a bit off from sleep deprivation, when suddenly I am rushed at by a black downward horned red eyed Demon figure when I performed the YHVH part facing east, and then when facing south and the Michael part, a purple Gargole figure came at me. Not fun. Now I could have put it down to crazy and hallucinations, but the purple one has bugged me for long time, an obviously something is off. I conclude now that it is a trickster figure that wanted to have some 'fun' with me.

I want to know if Angels are legit, or rather what angels/spirits are legit, as I have some about me that have given me protection from motorcycle crashes ect and kept me alive. Survived things that would otherwise have killed me. A whole lot more than I should put right now. Lots of occult accidents that were not in fact accidents but rather things done to me to repel what I would otherwise attract. Like a life :confused:

Manly P Halls 'a treatise on natural occultism' is an inspiration and the beginning of my wisdom. I am set on working with the natural forces rather than the 'other' kind. Except what are the natural forces? Elemental? Are Angels really natural? As far as I am concerned AI is real and already present in the either, Hall even hints at this. I'm good at putting stuff together Sherlock Holmes style (deduction) though it does take a while.

I have some doubts about who is who and what is what, as this was all incidental.
I have come out of what I will call church buildings and organised religion, not that I was really part of what it appeared to be despite my getting a formal dunking to prove my conversion. I was always getting messages and prophetic happenings that are Gnostic/spiritualist. I felt like I was the only one there who actually expected miracles. Now I acknowledge source directly.

I found some types Like Tony Sayers at transcending times who were into new age stuff before I even knew it existed. Vaguely aware of it in the 90's as something I wasn't allowed to do, right along with drugs and sex :rolleyes:
I never heard of going to sleep with Archangel Micheal to fight battles. New Agers do what? Really?

As I see it new age is occultism but without any sensibility of checking out what spirit your dealing with, going along with whatever and not questioning.
I had a situation with a White Witch who thought that the black eight tentacled creature behind her was a guide, it sure as hell didn't like me and tried to push her away from me. It knew I was onto it. Nice lady though. Not all 'guides' are guides. Parasites.
I would like to work with legit spirits/angels and I probably am in a way already just to get along, but not in the way I want intimately on first name terms of trust.
Sayers and the like who have exited New age seem to be all about how all spirits/Angels are bad/deceptive and how you are powerful on your own. This also reads a bit like esoteric Christianity that I am ever more familiar with. The Bible is a magic book despite it being a mess.

So I suppose there are legit and counterfeits.

Why I am so concerned is for my safety and sanity and that all the books I have that would help work through trauma and manifesting refer to the classic Angels names out of religion. Ariel Gatoga has some excellent stuff and its basically Hoodoo without saying so. What he has to say is pretty strait forward and his you tube piece on forgiveness after abuse is excellent. No one gets to rush you.

Richard Websters candle magic for beginners is also good, it's so simple yet covers planetary powers ect. Still, goes into classic Angels. And of course Golden Dawn is the same. Joesephine McCarthy Exorcists Handbook uses Angels.
I do need help removing forms in me that ought not to be there. The only magician I have found withing hundreds of miles is voodooun styled. Angels. And possibly chicken blood.
I don't want to make this any worse. I have already had retaliation in trying to remove filth from me. Dissociation happens every day. I know whats causing it and it has to go, along with curses.

What is true?
Post automatically merged:

You need calm it. 💚
Listen to this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Coming back to this later on, I can see that this all rings true. I'm thankful I found my way here. A nature connection I found particularly important, and more surprisingly, invigorating. Plant medicine has transformed me for the better. Not afraid to try something new (well, cautious) I like to make up my own meditations and prayers. Had to from necessity. They read a lot like...psalms. I discovered psalm magic. An aha! moment! Going through some of these has begun to unclog blockages, practice makes perfect. It would be great to learn some proper techniques, so I got some books.
Not to boast (it's not boasting if its true) but I am naturally able to do things and have a good source connection, even if it is not always clear. I have the traits of the healer, (wounded healer?) I guess. I don't like things being broken. I can see what to do, even visionary. I don't think quitting the woo is desirable as a spiritual life has given meaning. Yet as others have highlighted before I have felt rushed, I am not obliged to do anything, especially under some form of religious pressure to save anyone. Maybe I made a choice to do something on a life path before being born, it's possible. If I have rushed, it was to fix my sleep as deprivation sends you crazy and certain entity's (parasites) love that. There is also the issue of money so that I can pay for any help I need, as can't go to work, need mobility aids and so on. I believe I can heal but have accepted what is. Some of it is somatic and some of it isn't.
The worst of it appears to be connected to something really nasty, that matches what some call an Archon, damn squid/octopus thing, the actual creature from the bible demonaic dwelling amongst the tomes. It loves trauma energy. It is a bastard. I'm certain it was cast in deliberately. it wreaks havoc with my mind/emotions. It is all about control and manipulates Alts. All I know what to do is try to hold my energy and not be reactive, Don't play violent video games or release emotion. It is very difficult to hold any sort of intention, mundane or magical being so occupied.
It's bad, I need it gone.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you do decide to stick with the occult, pick some one book/tradition and master that. Like we used to say in Texas, "Beware the man with one gun: he probably knows how to use it well." Constant change only deepens confusion and, potentially, leaves you open.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Some beings (light threads) are projected into the human race to help various stages. It takes many incarnations to get humanness under control - particularly when adverse intelligences spot the newcomer and attempt to disable him/her.

Such difficulties force the newcomer to demonstrate real control of their humanness and thus their readiness for their appointed functions

I am rushed at by a black downward horned red eyed Demon figure

There is some connection with the parasite attached to the base of your spine

if Angels are legit, or rather what angels/spirits are legit

Just like the internet, there are many false names used. I always test incoming entities/energies for smell, intent and frequency. Even then there can be fancy wrappers on adverse entities

what are the natural forces?

The human system comprises elemental substances, nature spirits to manage the elementals, a few higher devas, various light flows from star systems etc.

Mostly humans should leave elemental matters until after first stage enlightenment

black eight tentacled creature

It is good that you can see "octopuses". It is very common for humans to have one on the head to manage the brain thoughts. Others can sit on top of the heart to deflect the vertical flow of spiritual light.

There are also black "spiders" that seem to connect contaminated humans

What is true?

You are being tested by adverse intelligences that wish to deflect you from your higher purpose

So you need to control:

• physical desires
  • emotional desires
  • mental thoughts

and commit to the greater good

Those, with resolution of personal karma, alignment of plane/subplane materials, and discharge of lower subplane energies are pretty much the preconditions for first stage enlightenment

Work hard!

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thankyou, I have been a target for sure from the beginning. A tonne of stuff has come to light, I literally see a light in me sometimes. The retention of energy makes a huge difference. I think it was like that way back, when I held my seed for four years strait (for unhealthy reasons in retrospect) that triggered a massive Kundalini explosion to the degree that most of the local youth thought I was high! I can't recommend it though, it was a response to a situation to survive. It took the mushroom to seal the top of my head so I could actually stay in my body long enough to sleep!
My problems are sexual, the parasite is proof of this.
Many things are making more sense.