• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
In trying to do spirit invoking. Instead I had actually done a fire banishing.
I thought the rule of thumb was to draw toward to invoke, and away from to banish.
Can someone explain the direction issue?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To invoke is to invite the spirit in your system. Up to becoming the spirit.
To evoke is to summon the spirit to arise outside of yourself.
To banish is to kick it in the ass.
We prefer to bid adieu to the spirit instead.

Reaction score
Awards
I understand.

However, why is the earth or fire banishing in direction, not a spirit Invoking, instead of what appears to be air or water invoking that invokes spirit passive or active?

Reaction score
Awards
I also used it in German:

Denn dein ist das Reich
Und die Kraft
Und die Herrlichkeit
In Ewigkeit
Amen

Works as well.
Learning a foreign language likely others don't speak in my neighborhood, would likely be beneficial; many open mouths and prying ears around me. That or whisper the words with simultaneous thought.

Will try that method and the Rosy Cross method of calling archangels. Also trying to call Shem Angels.

Reaction score
Awards
Still puzzles me though. Looking over Ritual of the Pentagram in The Golden Dawn, spirit invoking directions still puzzle me - as to how it's different than invoking that element drawn toward.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Learning a foreign language likely others don't speak in my neighborhood, would likely be beneficial; many open mouths and prying ears around me. That or whisper the words with simultaneous thought.

Will try that method and the Rosy Cross method of calling archangels. Also trying to call Shem Angels.
You do speak Spanish I think?

Reaction score
Awards
You do speak Spanish I think?
Not really. At one time I was trying to learn Brazilian Portuguese and German, now likely Latin, Greek or Biblical Hebrew.

There are Africans and African Americans below me, and a vietnamese family next to me. Therefore African 9r french would be out.

I've met real life voudoo and hoodoo practicioners, so i know those exist and could be sapping my will and energy.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was attacked in Frankfurt in an empty street at night.
Only seconds to react. I bent my knee, right fist to the ground. I intoned:

ADONAI ELOHA ELOHIM MICHAEL

When I looked up (killer face), they ran. Shouting for fear all the time. They ran and cried, I could hear them even after they had taken a turn at the next crossing.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Doesn't matter what you call. MANITU or whatever. Make them believe you connect with something very big and very strong. Way over their payroll.
They made a mistake. They came with a knife. You call the cavalry.

Reaction score
Awards
I could use an exercise regiment. I met full on crazy last night from a homeless guy that came into 711 for a coffee. I wouldn't look at him let alone mess with him. Some homeless carry weapons as well. Shanks and knives and bats.