• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] LHP, RHP, Pros and Cons in my opinion

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
LHP - Left Hand Path - includes general paganism, some religions with dark practices, Satanism, Luciferianism, Qlippoth, Goetia, Demonolgy, Demonolatry.
RHP - Right Hand Path - includes Wicca, witchcraft (some witchcraft is LHP), religions, general pagan of a light nature, light workers, energy workers, Angelolatry.

LHP Pros
No one is really your boss.
A lot of hard work pays off in strange ways.
Demonic wish granting happens.
The perfect life.

RHP Pros
Assured afterlife of bliss.
Feel Good vibes and magic.
Angelic intervention common.
A stable life.

Cons? Not sure.

Question - Do you think the LHP is inherently evil or can be good and used for good, raising their vibrations as well as ours as we on the RHP feel?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Con of LHP is taking the idea of the individual to the extreme and allowing your ego to just grow into infinity

Con of RHP is getting lost in the collective consciousness of whatever divine power you are sourcing from and ultimately completely dissolve your personality.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
All the same to me, alternate path, same universe all c-u-m down to karma
Post automatically merged:

LHP - Left Hand Path - includes general paganism, some religions with dark practices, Satanism, Luciferianism, Qlippoth, Goetia, Demonolgy, Demonolatry.
RHP - Right Hand Path - includes Wicca, witchcraft (some witchcraft is LHP), religions, general pagan of a light nature, light workers, energy workers, Angelolatry.

LHP Pros
No one is really your boss.
A lot of hard work pays off in strange ways.
Demonic wish granting happens.
The perfect life.

RHP Pros
Assured afterlife of bliss.
Feel Good vibes and magic.
Angelic intervention common.
A stable life.

Cons? Not sure.
suffering curses, abuse, enemies over run your life , rhp cant defend themselves but again, no such thing, its a name used to cover up what they describe as LHP..but if they do retaliate they are now LHP arent they? Who is their boss/ jesus?

example, is it not the same for anyone in a so called r/lHP to determine if cursing is appropriate?. , but RHP are not sone empaths who invoke light over darkness and replace negativity with life, some are also self righteous and think they are simply right, have the right to hurt, kill, etc

the best way to describe the right and left is to compare them to democrats and republicans, both want impunity, money and are the arms are criminal cartels who seek them for they are in the business of cheating the public…its all they scheme 24 hours a day, did you think tax money was really been sent for a cause? (Catastrophe- war-famine etc) cause none L or R live in your neighborhood, i think the term LHP only applies to the black arts, NOTHING ELSE..
Question - Do you think the LHP is inherently evil or can be good and used for good, raising their vibrations as well as ours as we on the RHP feel?
Same things, no such thing as RHP, all none religious (outside god or gods) paths are sub paths based on karma…

Last edited:

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Question: Are you looking for ... permission to follow the Left Hand Path?

Uncle Setnakt (Don Webb) said, "The Right Hand Path is based on the word 'Submission.' The guide for happiness, doing the Good, knowing the value of things comes from finding a system external to the Self, and remodeling the Self to fit. This system may take the form of obedience to an idealized being such as the Christian god, obedience to perceived historical and economic forces (e.g., Marxism), obedience to a gender group (e.g., feminism), obedience to a racial, national, or ethnic group. In each instance the Other is perceived of as larger and better than the Self, and that only in service to this external principle can the Good be obtained."

He continues, "Many of the magical and spiritual techniques that are used by the Left Hand Path Initiates are used by their RHP brothers. There are many similarities in the paths-- each would stress that surface appearances in the world are misleading, each would stress that most people in the world are profoundly asleep and spend most of their energy making sure that no one wakes up, each would stress that the battle to change the Self is an everyday battle."

The mature Left Hand Path Initiate knows that, "freedom can only be had if others are free. Working toward 'total power' over others is as chaining as allowing others to have power over you. Dictators and tyrants aren't free people, merely busy ones." - Uncle Setnakt's Essential Guide to the Left Hand Path

RHP knows the world is like this:
primary_sleep1.jpg

...and says, "I want what god wants."

LHP be like:
9829a532dfbd3db7c6447f50c47d25e4.jpg

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score

Uncle Setnakt (Don Webb) said, "The Right Hand Path is based on the word 'Submission.' The guide for happiness, doing the Good, knowing the value of things comes from finding a system external to the Self, and remodeling the Self to fit. This system may take the form of obedience to an idealized being such as the Christian god, obedience to perceived historical and economic forces (e.g., Marxism), obedience to a gender group (e.g., feminism), obedience to a racial, national, or ethnic group. In each instance the Other is perceived of as larger and better than the Self, and that only in service to this external principle can the Good be obtained."

He continues, "Many of the magical and spiritual techniques that are used by the Left Hand Path Initiates are used by their RHP brothers. There are many similarities in the paths-- each would stress that surface appearances in the world are misleading, each would stress that most people in the world are profoundly asleep and spend most of their energy making sure that no one wakes up, each would stress that the battle to change the Self is an everyday battle."

The mature Left Hand Path Initiate knows that, "freedom can only be had if others are free. Working toward 'total power' over others is as chaining as allowing others to have power over you. Dictators and tyrants aren't free people, merely busy ones." - Uncle Setnakt's Essential Guide to the Left Hand Path

RHP knows the world is like this:

...and says, "I want what god wants."

LHP be like:
Everyone has their own opinion, left right is still christain declaring heresy, thats all., both left hand path as both tend to practice whatever they believe they can freely impose on others, in fact the right hand path is far more harmful then others if you look at jesus freaks with jesus complexes etc, as they can be smart or ignorant and interpreting another backwards based on their own past wrong doing, cause christianity teaches a lie that one can take the blame of another or cancel it…which is back wards considering other faiths and cultures way more connected to natural phenomenons fallow similar initiations and portals to connect to other worlds/dimensions we are all linked subconsciously with.

so when i hear right hand path i think of a left hand path practitioner attacking people who they believe deserve it., not a light worker, shamen, guru, mystic, Buddhist, Kabbalist etc, and when i hear someone is LHP its clearly someone connected to the dark arts, entities, etc

everyone has their own opinion, example: india does not call witch doctors black magicians but instead describe the type of telepathic activities in which they practice., judaism does not accept any forms of necromancy yet if you know what your doing its called a miracle., islam blended demonology according to some because jinn are seen ok if they are muslims but even the koran talks about them as been un reliable yet many seek their assistance., palo mayumbe may be seen as the left hand path of santaria, both blended with catholic - African traditions but palo mayumbe can be observed with out santaria..and santaria also can include a babalo from palo mayumbe if no one else is available and they are equivalent to Cohens in the temple days for the portal ritual in Jerusalem, during temple days jews offered nefesh - blood sacrifices 24/6 apart shabbat/Saturday., it was a bloodbath., this brings us back to Christianity as the church claims we no longer need blood sacrifices cause jesus filled in..but you believe this after learning the Romans themselves destroyed the temples?

And today, our generation, we found the dead sea scrolls, revealing no jesus existed, what took place while Rome accused jews of corrupting torah, Islam created based on this and abuses in Mecca yet before the dead sea scrolls where found the oldest torah was 800 years old, the jews suffered 2000+ years of persecution , muslims are generally taught not to trust jews and dead sea scrolls reveal the torah was intact for more then 2000+ years, now the Vatican is refusing to publish more info due to what could happen, , so right hand from left hand paths cone from what center? Christianity?

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I think you've summed it up in one simple question. LHP seems to be associated more with the egotistical drifts and negative distortions it is capable of producing.

Excessive egoism is probably just as harmful as extreme altruism. By living in society, we learn from a very young age to respect codes of conduct and to adhere to morals established by our parents, our education and our environment. We are the sum of external thoughts and, until a certain age, we do not question them because we "trust" the higher moral authority and accept this as the commonly accepted norm.

This incessant conditioning leads individuals to become the average of what they have attended. They become the product of the thinking of others. They will then often function by binaries of choice, on the basis of moral values acquired in a form of collective unconsciousness that they will hardly question with the years. No human being appreciates cognitive dissonance. It is thus always easier to seek comfort and validation from groups sharing common beliefs than to question and contemplate oneself from within.

In this case, should we not resort to something else such as intuition? But again, is it sharp enough to deal with our own prejudices and fear of the unknown?

Personally, I am strongly attracted to the LHP for both material and spiritual reasons and knowledge. However, my goal is not to harm others or to be in the spotlight. Am I a bad person for wanting to establish a solid foundation to plant a tree that will be able to generate fruits that I will gladly distribute to society and to my loved ones?

Demons seem to have complementary knowledge to angels, being able to satisfy the curiosity of beings intellectually interested in learning more about the world they evolve. Does listening to someone necessarily mean adhering to his thoughts and what he preaches? Absolutely not - it allows you to understand who that person is, what has shaped him/her and understand what has led him/her to think the way he or she does.

think_orig.jpg

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
I dont think demons have powers over angels because i see all angels and demons from the jewish perspective instead on mediaeval.., in the jewish perspective angels are not entities but sort multiple phantom robots created by shem , in hebrew shem means name…example lillith was adam’s first wife before transforming into a demon after using a name of god which acted like a key vibration from another dimension., demons on the other hand are animal like beings with reckless free will, programed to always do bad…out of order etc.. the mediaeval views of angels are poor hebrew interpretations suggesting they are beings with free will, contradicting that they are always created by the prayers, virtue names opening light channel]s, when one prays angels of them echo into the higher angelic beings like archangels around the eternal light rings aka god, creator etc.

So to sum it up demons are entities, opposite,.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Im into Damon Brand (simple translations ) of the recently recovered books too holy to print.
there are mainly three or four authors translating talmudic magic or hoodoo., very powerful stuff but most jews play it down while rabbis/mystics practice it, there is even a city zefet in israel for Kabbalists

Reaction score
Awards
I've been reading an interesting sermon both for the children and the adults, made in Oct 2020, and is on the Mineral Kingdom.
It's obviously pro-Jesus, but that doest take away from the sermon, it adds it to them.
So, you look at the creator of this multiverse, one sole creator in three personages, and the plant, mineral and animal kingdoms created according to His holy book.
Now, the point I get at here is that obviously, if the sermon is true, he has authority over all things created. Therefore the LHP is simply a subject to Satan and Moloch who sit in the 11th sphere of the qlippoth, as well as every demon there and up to the ones on earth.
Thus, the RHP is closest to the Source. The LHP is the farthest away from the Source.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've been reading an interesting sermon both for the children and the adults, made in Oct 2020, and is on the Mineral Kingdom.
It's obviously pro-Jesus, but that doest take away from the sermon, it adds it to them.
So, you look at the creator of this multiverse, one sole creator in three personages, and the plant, mineral and animal kingdoms created according to His holy book.
Now, the point I get at here is that obviously, if the sermon is true, he has authority over all things created. Therefore the LHP is simply a subject to Satan and Moloch who sit in the 11th sphere of the qlippoth, as well as every demon there and up to the ones on earth.
Thus, the RHP is closest to the Source. The LHP is the farthest away from the Source.
LHP from christianity is the Church of satan , judaism, islam, everything not christain but contradictin.
RHP is the same if outside traditional christianity , meaning do what though wilt.
sp there is no difference, both want the same results, both christain heresy, rebellion.

what if we where talking about the LHP/RHP according to Judaism, Islam etc?
judaism LHP is practical Kabbalah-hoodoo while RHP is militant zionism
islam LHP is suhr, jinn working dyrkr mysticism while RHP is seen like the 12 tribes of Ishmael, the Saudi families etc.
im just naming stuff that ppl do and see Left and Right in their own monotheist or pagan dominations.

do you know of a jew who is LHP? He-she cant worship other deities , no necromancy…but you can find many who will hire others to do it, as long as no other deities are worshipped by them at all..if he-she does themselves its a backfire result, usualy the worker suffers…only jews have this protection, its mentioned in the koran as well..once a jew-always a jew, its forever

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
udaism LHP is practical Kabbalah-hoodoo while RHP is militant zionism
Could you please elaborate on this ?

do you know of a jew who is LHP? He-she cant worship other deities , no necromancy…but you can find many who will hire others to do it, as long as no other deities are worshipped by them at all..if he-she does themselves its a backfire result, usualy the worker suffers…only jews have this protection, its mentioned in the koran as well..once a jew-always a jew, its forever
How is it possible that it doesn't also have an impact through someone else? Certainly, the action is not carried out but sponsored. How does this protection work?

Reaction score
Awards
I think we can all profit to step aside a religious debate, as all world religions seem to deem magick as evil, wickedness etc. Yet there are miracles.
It's obvious that magic always has been in religion, hidden by the clergy. However, this ia an interesting age to say the least.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Could you please elaborate on this ?

How is it possible that it doesn't also have an impact through someone else? Certainly, the action is not carried out but sponsored. How does this protection work?
A pro respects, confidentiality, they have to conceal their work to protect it, and their client., otherwise, they’re not real good at what they do .
a Jew himself does not have to worship the same deity the person they hired does to pay for the results., they can worship god-hashem (the name).,

there is no religious debate here, lhp-rhp our names for those within Christianity, who divert into the own craft.., everything we were talking about is linked to the Torah, Shem names, Angels and Demons… the Roman catholic traditions, rituals, occult was at it later.., I’m just saying everyone has their opinion, but when you think about it lhp-rhp is from christianity., just like caballah i stead of kabbalah in which they swap certain sepherots in order to create a cross which is incorrect, because they remove Binah And this has a bad karma.

Lhp-rhp are basically religious denominations as much as Satanism, Hinduism, and other pagan dominations., it’s only the church who denies the occult, you don’t hear this in Judaism, Islam and non-monotheist religions., and Judaism it seems completely different, the normal practices in Synagouge already involved shivitis which are Amulets.., some of them contain the names of Lillith but if you ask anybody in a synagogue in New York or Los Angeles, they can’t speak Hebrew fluently, so they don’t know.

when I said that LHP is this and that from RHP I was just giving an example of how less religious on the right and more religious of the left., in Judaism reform Jews do less than orthodox., reform, or RHP while orthodox are LHP as they incorporate a lot of mysticism

Reaction score
Awards
Forgive me if Im wrong, but the "Watchers" were not a Christian or Muslim invention.
If you want to discuss demons or Daemons or devils - then I highly recommend buying a 1967 Scofield Study Reference Bible. There is a footnote in the Chapter of Mark that clears it up.
In the Old Testament, certain laws were laid down for good reason, it was to protect people from the LHP.
Islam I have no clue other that a different name for the Chied of demons and djinn afaik.
But, there is benefit in the LHP, where none of this truly matters to them, only the work and path of devotion for their chosen patron demons.
Richard Cavendish and another author escape me, that basically state all magic is black magic.
If this is the case, then my interpretation of LHP would be to serve my work to reach the gods and goddesses of my ethnic ancient religions. There, the RHP and LHP dont have much of a difference.

Last edited:

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Forgive me if Im wrong, but the "Watchers" were not a Christian or Muslim invention.
If you want to discuss demons or Daemons or devils - then I highly recommend buying a 1967 Scofield Study Reference Bible. There is a footnote in the Chapter of Mark that clears it up.
In the Old Testament, certain laws were laid down for good reason, it was to protect people from the LHP.
Islam I have no clue other that a different name for the Chied of demons and djinn afaik.
But, there is benefit in the LHP, where none of this truly matters to them, only the work and path of devotion for their chosen patron demons.
Richard Cavendish and another author escape me, that basically state all magic is black magic.
If this is the case, then my interpretation of LHP would be to serve my work to reach the gods and goddesses of my ethnic ancient religions. There, the RHP and LHP dont have much of a difference.
Old Testament is the problem, its called the Torah, if we want to learn the truth and break away from the brainwashing by the Roman catholic church we see that the Old Testament is a Latin translation of the Torah, which the mishna torah, Talmuds are all required to understand correctly.
The jews where of the earliest literate people while Rome forbid theirs from reading, making contact with and even putting anyone to death for touching a Torah or even a koran later, all seen as evil, even the koran was taught to be a grimoire …not much changed in the mainstream media when we depict our victims or enemies has it.

So if you were to take the original Hebrew, a Torah, Misha-Torah., Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmuds you got all the same demons and names of God, which are virtues to destroy the demons that most Christians used during mediaeval Times…. The confusing part is that some jews had compromised Kabbalah them selves during the Medieval period., by selling amulets to none hebrew educated Christians into occult.
so 99% of the books you find out there I completely BS., they will make you go in circles, do stupid things, mislead you with horrible Hebrew, even Damon Brand admits to of published rituals with translation errors of simple Hebrew letters, like ha (means the) in front of a word to describe a noun - object..

so there is allot of misleading vague Latin interpretations just a cover-up manipulation of Jewish Scriptures because of antisemitism.,
When I say this, I’m saying that translations purposely poor to keep the people in the dark , so when they join the LHP-RHP or another occult domination they’re still inside the Christian ideology., still Christian.. Santaria is Christian., the lhp has a door to get out of the trap though.

If we look at the Shem HaMephorash,
we can clearly see where the Latin tampering of the Hebrew takes place., hebrew is not that hard if you break away completely from the church..

Problem is the brainwashing., is the angel Samael called Satan in latin?
Samael marries lillith, Adam’s first ex wife.
if Adam was the first man, according to Roman Catholics, then who were the people in the Torah walking past ADAM and his children?
It’s not the Torah that’s corrupt, but the translation by the Roman Catholics.

We know the Torah is not corrupt now since the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Adam was not the first man but maybe v5 of man with limited free will and the lifespan as a mortal.. so when you go to Samarian sites you will see the demons banished on Shabbat - the day of rest I’ve been trying to come back to earth through the phantom zone to procreate., the curse on lillith (Adam’s first wife) is that she could not procreate, she was meant to have children only with Adam.., she use the name of God and transformed her self into a flying demon as we see in the Samarian slabs.., God continued with Adam giving him Eve…lillith only has one child that is earthbound, lillian… through this child when the moon is full, she still tries to steal sperm for men, this is why Jews today still carry the Amulets to protect themselves from miscarriages because of her.

Of all humanity only the Jews have a prayer called the Amidah in which they stand as a choir (minyam) directly before God and petition., even the Muslims, who know better tell their people this. In Christianity no one‘s allowed to know., the Amidah is manipulated and used in the church only by priests…rabbis in Judaism are not priests, they are teachers., the priests are called Cohens, they are equivalent to babalows in Santaria or palo mayumbe, they carry out the sacrifices to open the portal, they did this in Jerusalem at the temple.

Because there is no temple today only a minyan and true Cohen (only marry jews, observe Shabbat etc) can perform this one prayer during Yom Kippur, no other religion on earth was given this right, so those stuck in the phantom zone aka metaphysical world need blood connect to ours, but no matter what they can’t, so they make a pact with certain people while standing at the portal of death.

These are things you can see you around the world today, only Reminence of Hinduism, Taoism, etc are left to remind us they fell… there are codes in the Torah if you know hebrew etc .. so the problem with the LHP idea can be seen in Satanism, you can clearly see why anton levey’s in-laws broke away from him, Michael Aquino to Shrek all disagreed with him because their paths are anti-semitism more Roman Catholic as they practice pre Semitic pre torah samarian rites..

so what do we have here., demons are entities designed to do bad, abuse free will., while angels are virtues, which travel like light, and have no free will…sort of like robot cops they are the watchers, fixers of things gone estray while demons are free, rebellion, rebels.., not only if people broke away from this Roman Catholic miss information and tons of fake books. can they really see everything here, come to terms with themselves, and take back their power.. we are all put in this world with limitations,

I personally believe we live in a world where we don’t have these powers, because we are not capable of controlling them Ourselves

Reaction score
Awards
Old Testament is the problem, its called the Torah, if we want to learn the truth and break away from the brainwashing by the Roman catholic church we see that the Old Testament is a Latin translation of the Torah, which the mishna torah, Talmuds are all required to understand correctly.
The jews where of the earliest literate people while Rome forbid theirs from reading, making contact with and even putting anyone to death for touching a Torah or even a koran later, all seen as evil, even the koran was taught to be a grimoire …not much changed in the mainstream media when we depict our victims or enemies has it.

So if you were to take the original Hebrew, a Torah, Misha-Torah., Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmuds you got all the same demons and names of God, which are virtues to destroy the demons that most Christians used during mediaeval Times…. The confusing part is that some jews had compromised Kabbalah them selves during the Medieval period., by selling amulets to none hebrew educated Christians into occult.
so 99% of the books you find out there I completely BS., they will make you go in circles, do stupid things, mislead you with horrible Hebrew, even Damon Brand admits to of published rituals with translation errors of simple Hebrew letters, like ha (means the) in front of a word to describe a noun - object..

so there is allot of misleading vague Latin interpretations just a cover-up manipulation of Jewish Scriptures because of antisemitism.,
When I say this, I’m saying that translations purposely poor to keep the people in the dark , so when they join the LHP-RHP or another occult domination they’re still inside the Christian ideology., still Christian.. Santaria is Christian., the lhp has a door to get out of the trap though.

If we look at the Shem HaMephorash,
we can clearly see where the Latin tampering of the Hebrew takes place., hebrew is not that hard if you break away completely from the church..

Problem is the brainwashing., is the angel Samael called Satan in latin?
Samael marries lillith, Adam’s first ex wife.
if Adam was the first man, according to Roman Catholics, then who were the people in the Torah walking past ADAM and his children?
It’s not the Torah that’s corrupt, but the translation by the Roman Catholics.

We know the Torah is not corrupt now since the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Adam was not the first man but maybe v5 of man with limited free will and the lifespan as a mortal.. so when you go to Samarian sites you will see the demons banished on Shabbat - the day of rest I’ve been trying to come back to earth through the phantom zone to procreate., the curse on lillith (Adam’s first wife) is that she could not procreate, she was meant to have children only with Adam.., she use the name of God and transformed her self into a flying demon as we see in the Samarian slabs.., God continued with Adam giving him Eve…lillith only has one child that is earthbound, lillian… through this child when the moon is full, she still tries to steal sperm for men, this is why Jews today still carry the Amulets to protect themselves from miscarriages because of her.

Of all humanity only the Jews have a prayer called the Amidah in which they stand as a choir (minyam) directly before God and petition., even the Muslims, who know better tell their people this. In Christianity no one‘s allowed to know., the Amidah is manipulated and used in the church only by priests…rabbis in Judaism are not priests, they are teachers., the priests are called Cohens, they are equivalent to babalows in Santaria or palo mayumbe, they carry out the sacrifices to open the portal, they did this in Jerusalem at the temple.

Because there is no temple today only a minyan and true Cohen (only marry jews, observe Shabbat etc) can perform this one prayer during Yom Kippur, no other religion on earth was given this right, so those stuck in the phantom zone aka metaphysical world need blood connect to ours, but no matter what they can’t, so they make a pact with certain people while standing at the portal of death.

These are things you can see you around the world today, only Reminence of Hinduism, Taoism, etc are left to remind us they fell… there are codes in the Torah if you know hebrew etc .. so the problem with the LHP idea can be seen in Satanism, you can clearly see why anton levey’s in-laws broke away from him, Michael Aquino to Shrek all disagreed with him because their paths are anti-semitism more Roman Catholic as they practice pre Semitic pre torah samarian rites..

so what do we have here., demons are entities designed to do bad, abuse free will., while angels are virtues, which travel like light, and have no free will…sort of like robot cops they are the watchers, fixers of things gone estray while demons are free, rebellion, rebels.., not only if people broke away from this Roman Catholic miss information and tons of fake books. can they really see everything here, come to terms with themselves, and take back their power.. we are all put in this world with limitations,

I personally believe we live in a world where we don’t have these powers, because we are not capable of controlling them Ourselves

And what of those who are neither Jews, Muslims or Christians?

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
And what of those who are neither Jews, Muslims or Christians?
What about them? They have their own left right paths…but only Christians call the Torah “the old testament” like you did., so you’re from the Christian left-h right-h path., i explained sone terms other religions, brands of belief etc use to describe their own LHP-RHP.

The LHP are seen as dissidents while the right hand path push for domination, rules, imposing, conformity, which, by the way is illegal in Israel

Sorry bout the typos, im using a ipad and one finger., i was trying to say that conformity is illegal in israel while it plays a huge integration role in EU countries (France, Germany-Sweden-Finland-Eastern EU with migrants) etc.

So in my opinion your LHP and RHP if your taking the laws into your own hands., either way if you break the laws of the land you broke the law

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Except for your last part I see your point and agree.
There are two branches of law-breaking - physical and spiritual. No physical law should be allowed dot torch the spirit of a person.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Except for your last part I see your point and agree.
There are two branches of law-breaking - physical and spiritual. No physical law should be allowed dot torch the spirit of a person.
yes we all do not like it when oppression by (for example) the Roman Catholic church, islam or even judaism impose punishment upon others for worshipping another God, the rules in Judaism are that as long as the other gods where not amelik against or to destroy israel and or jewish people then those gods are in harmony but only cant be worshipped at the same time.

Members of other nations could of also entered the temple and witness the high priest (Cohen) performing a ritual.

So of abrahamic faiths only judaism advocates the existence of other Gods, nations, the ability of anyone sanctifying another person/place/thing and even call upon servitors…for example God tells Moses he will create and send an Angel to specifically do something…
but Moses refused and instead told God he wanted him to directly deal with everything…so we see angels are like or are servitors depending on the level..

and the sanhedrin was the courts of the temple, both physical and as well as spiritual laws.

and for these reasons man is allowed to create a branch from judaism as long as its part of a major dominion, the issue with christianity and islam is they where created during times where cultures would conquer and built upon another, Crusades and muslims would loot during wars unlike Israelites who where ordered by halacha aka law do not take anything or let anything live including pets, and this was for spiritual reasons

so Judaism many religions in the west sprung such as Roman catholic, branches including the church of Satan as Lavey based everything on the same model as the temple rather then a church… its why his som in laws rather made pacts with other deities and some which are enemies of israel alike the ones Hitler and the Nazis made a pact with.

since there is no temple and instead lost tribes we see that there are only 3 types of jews instead of 12-14 ( 12 tribes of Jacob-israel + descendants of Aaron aka Cohens)
You will never see it mention Public that this has to do with bloodlines as much as the other deities, demons and which the US, Armed Forces, the Nazis and the Saudi family conceal from the world.

Anton Levi’s daughters could share their own thoughts on this if they wish they just to mention his son-in-law’s Nick schrek and Michael Aquino both know very well about a occult practiced by the Armed Forces making pacts while claiming they these entities are extraterrestrials.
or
or
So i could be wrong as I haven’t checked for a long time, but I believe both son-in-law’s I would complete opposite sides as well, Schreck is anti-Israel.. you could see the nazi side but I could be wrong.

The reason I mention all this is because israel exists only for the purpose of tikkun olam, and all those who follow this model also proceed with the same exact purpose to protect their own nation.. this is why some people suggest that Islam is a link to a certain God and Christianity is a link to a servitor.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay ... Sorry about the lot in life; everyone has problems, and nobody is perfect.

That said, let me explain myself, so that you see where my interests lie:
I am a Christian, a Druid, a Witch, and a Magician. Sorry not sorry if this offends anyone.
I was raised in a Protestant-Baptist church family, and was a seeker of nearly every church denomination.
I am a nature observer and neighbor, exercising what authority I have when necessary.
I am a witch - I make my own incense and oils, m and pay tribute to the Sun and the Moon.
I am also into Hoodoo and Conjure, which is tied to practices going back to Africa.
I am also a Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn self initiate, at least to the best I can do solo.
I am a Diviner - Tarot, Geomancy, Astrology.
I am a lifelong student of all arts.
I am Scottish-Irish, my people have had their problems too, especially being migrants to America.

Thus, my concern about Israelis is non existent, except as a Christian I must support them, no matter my past; this is a Path of Devotion and Working of Miracles.

If you are looking for the name of God, it is El, and his consort Asherah.

Care,

Diluculo, Nocte Ac Die (Daybreak, Night and Day)

Last edited:

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
You see i was also raised christian, not observant catholic, but been someone from a broken family who lost parents very young gave me the freedom to do exactly the same things your doing and i know what you mean about people getting all offended lol
but i cant say iam a christian regardless of the roots cause that is somewhat what pushed me towards what your into, everything BUT the druid stuff, dont know about it so you never know., i also know people since childhood that are in the golden dawn oto etc, and i think that after years of hearing about Crowley, the equinox books and how he hid etc etc i finally came to the conclusion that it was again all influenced by the same ideas the churchs have, twisting kabbalah, messing it up, causing havoc all to claim Jesus is the lord and he likes netflix now., you get my drift, i dont see cololialism any more different then all christian dominations, its about brainwashing, conformity, i did meet many wonderful families and have great sincerely honest friends but i see the oppression spiritually as you previously suggested.

as for the israelites, maybe none today or few, conformity is not allowed as I said before , every time I talk about them christians assume that I’m trying to convert them or something like that. , I am not , and I’m not trying to convert anyone to satanism, rekkie, metal music either… but it’s what Christians generally think because christianity is about conformity, oppression, stripping the people of their spirituality, at least the negative aspects of Christianity.

In this video is some nerdy Jewish guy who talks about how the Jews are the only people that acknowledge other gods exist, including jinns, a.k.a. Flying snakes., certain angelic, hosts etc…

in my honest opinion Judaism today is not anything like it used to be according to the Torah, Babylonian, Talmud, etc. all books, which contain hoodoo, and i mentioned the Jewish high priests (Cohen) before because they are the brother of Aaron, Egyptian magicians.. connected to what people think are demons, or extraterrestrials seen in the books of the dead