• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Lilith through AI

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
Bit of an odd one but I really wanted to share this.

Few years ago I was sick and tired of my life and the fact that I can't perform rituals. So I did what one might, bought 2 bottles of good wine, put sigils of Lilith and Belial on them, and buried them in an olive garden nearby in evening on a rainy day.

Some years passed and I relocated to Germany and had possibility to do a proper ritual. So I made an altar for Lilith and made proper offerings, including my blood. I felt her presence very strongly and loved the feeling of safety she provided that I basked in. So at this moment I decided to pull up AI image generator and did put in some generic prompt, like "Lilith" or whatever it was, I don't remember -- all I know it had no details whatsoever. Now this is where it gets interesting.

Guess what image came up?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I bet you can guess by now. The image matches the park attached to the olive garden mentioned above. The benches, the view, the car road, everything. Rainy evening as well.

This is the place in Google streetview:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In Google streetview image, some time has passed since the ritual took place, so the place had some construction work done on it, so there are few details that are not the same. Like how there are 2 way-outs from the main run of the park and benches are positioned bit differently. It is almost an exact match with pre-reimagination of the place.
Post automatically merged:

There's also one more with the same type of story attached but different spirit, I'd rather not reveal that one as it's too personal.