• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking for immediate help in the astral preferably from a coven

Coco9090

Visitor
Reaction score
e tried to get help on quite a few forums and fb groups but nobody seems to know what to do

So to start off with for the past year and half I’ve been messed with in the astral by a group of 10 ppl or more one of whom was someone I was romantically involved with with and took advantage of the fact that I knew nothing about astral projecting and astral work or the fact that I’m not able to astral project at all anymore

I later found out that they merge all the different parts of one’s consciousness and attaches them to their astral consciousness then they through some kind of astral energy attach to the astral body/ astral consciousness of an individual

They are then able to enter a person’s dreams and manipulate and “imitate” their energy to other ppl or project thoughts or feelings emotions of one’s consciousness to them so they essentially have access to all a person’s memory and knowledge

So they project every single sensation and feeling your consciousness has ever experienced throughout your lifetime

So with that being said they done this to me as well as my whole family, my friends and others who aren’t very well-versed in the astral and aren’t able to de attach them from their astral body and protect themselves or put astral protections around their energetic space

They are very dangerous so I’m unsure with what to do about them who to go to and

Reaction score
Awards
Try the butterfly net. Might be nonsense, maybe not.
You have a satchel bag and a butterfly net.
The butterflies you're catching are your initials.
Where you are harvesting or catching the butterflies are from your enemies.
Every butterfly caught goes in the bag.
At the end, inhale the bag and let all the power you've given away become reabsorbed within you.

Coco9090

Visitor
Reaction score
Try the butterfly net. Might be nonsense, maybe not.
You have a satchel bag and a butterfly net.
The butterflies you're catching are your initials.
Where you are harvesting or catching the butterflies are from your enemies.
Every butterfly caught goes in the bag.
At the end, inhale the bag and let all the power you've given away become reabsorbed within you.
Thank you so much! I will give it a try :)