• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Meaning of Dreams

Neophyte
Reaction score
Do dreams mean something? Because I remember having this specific dream that I cannot forget. It's so vivid and I remember how beautiful and terrifying it was at the same time.

I had this dream when I was 12 or 13 years old. I was in a school garden(it was a random school garden) when suddenly the bright sky turned dark and the ground surrounding the school disappeared and also turned dark when I look at the sky the sun already has disappeared. I remembered that I was the only one panicking at that moment, everyone else was excited and calm. The ground shakes and a very huge tree pops from the ground in the middle. When I say huge, it is higher than the sky and its width is the same as a building. It suddenly emits a bright light that served as our light source. After that, we were given a chance to pick any amount of seeds in a pouch and we must grow them. I saw people picking random seeds out of it, some picked 4 and some picked less than that. When it came to my turn, I picked 2 seeds. I saw other people grow their own seeds and every one of them was unique. I remember how one tree looked like, it was an ordinary tree except that its leaves are flowers and it bears fruits. There were so much variation and unique trees. I tried to grow my seeds and at first, I thought that I failed since it didn't grow at all. But a few moments later, it began to grow and the two seeds grew into two beautiful trees. How was it beautiful? Well the first tree is glowing but it's emitting some black light and the other is emitting a bright light, the two trees began to 'hug' each other. I don't know if it was the right term but it looked like that the two trees began to look like one. It began to shine like the big tree in the middle but it doesn't only shine bright, it is also pitch black at the same time. Then an earthquake came and everything ended(I woke up because the earthquake seemed so real).

I don't know if this means anything, but it really makes me wonder if dreams could deliver some message to us, or do I have a creative imagination back then?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am reminded of long ago when I was interested in unicorns. There was a white unicorn formed from the light of the galaxy (Galaxy - lactose - milk white). It seemed to me to be for the healing of nations.

Some months later I saw a black unicorn standing just outside the solar system. It was black with white edges. I understood that its energy was a very high frequency. Only at the edges did the frequency of the light drop down to where I could see it.

Black unicorns seem to be for the healing of planets

These days that black light seems to be associated with the center of the galaxy. I see it quite often.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Try visualizing a white unicorn and putting it next to the bright tree. What happens?

Neophyte
Reaction score
Maybe creation? Since the bright tree can signify 'beginning' and the white horse signifies 'healing'

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How did the experiment go? Having an hypothesis is the first step. The second is to test it

Neophyte
Reaction score
The tree shines even brighter and the white unicorn flies around it, but it is not the kind of unpleasant light to look at. It is the kind, warm and comforting light.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So the white unicorn and the tree are both energized by each other. This indicates that their energies are very compatible and suggests that the tree and the unicorn may be cultural representations of the same reality.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That is what you have just observed.

One might consider that a white unicorn (for the healing of nations) must be closely related to the bright Tree (of Life?) that you saw.

So the next experiment: stand next to your bright tree, stream some love/light from your heart to it. Then ask it if it has a gift for you

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As you are learning, strong dreams do not go away. We can go back to them and interact with the intelligent energies present.

Neophyte
Reaction score
I did what you said, I hugged the tree instead and even without asking for a gift I felt energy surged within me. I felt refreshed and for some reason, my body feels a little bit lighter. It seemed like the energy entered and exit my body, but few remained in my stomach and it felt hot inside.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well done. Now you know what to do with important dreams - and important trees.

Is there, off in the distance, a unicorn looking at you? What does it want?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my body feels a little bit lighter.
That is good. We need to discard the heavy energies so that we can float up into the higher subplanes and planes. Accumulating higher subplane energies is necessary to build the higher aspects of our light bodies.

As we do that we can form inner plane sense organs and become players in the cosmos

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well done. Now you know what to do with important dreams - and important trees.

Is there, off in the distance, a unicorn looking at you? What does it want?
It's not looking at me, rather it is with the tree that I grew. It's together with the black one, but there are other more animals not just the two of them. There are different kinds of creatures as well, such as a huge snake hanging in the tree with a weird face, a huge fox with two tails, and there were two more, which is weirdly enough that I can't visualize.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I used to see exotic animals roaming deep space.

What you see (form visual images of) is an "interference pattern" between what is really there and your library of mental images. The personality makes the closest match it can - using the feeling of the entity - produce a composite image.

You can do experiments. For example, visualize a sheet of paper with the word "Lyra" and put it next to the fox.

Neophyte
Reaction score
I tried to figure out what kind of creatures they were by using the small details that I can make up. The first creature is a griffin and the next one is a rooster with different parts of animals. When I approached the tree, all of them gazed at me.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a reason that those "animals" are showing themselves to you.

Try asking them if you are family

Neophyte
Reaction score
all of them except the snake stepped back, the snake asked me if I need some help but I answered "Why would I?". It offered me to eat a fruit from the tree that I grew and so I picked a fruit. I asked myself if I do need help since I can't remember what I need help for.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So a snake/serpent offered you fruit from the Tree - just like the legend of the Garden of Eden - where the serpent told the truth but the god did not.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Annuaki gods appear to be naga - a species that can take human form or serpent or combination

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here are the ancient rulers of India

Naga_et_Nagini_%28Temple_de_Chennakeshava_%C3%A0_Belur%2C_Inde%29_%2814319408898%29.jpg

Here is Enki as half serpent - explaining to the screen (behind which "Noah" is hidden) how to build a vessel to survive the coming flood. The "drum" is a billet of metal. Enki was the chief scientist and thus responsible for purification of metals

90a-snake-god-Ningishzidda-shows-Noah-the-water-clock-Enki-behind-reed-wall-tells-Noah.gif

And here are the founders of China (brother and sister just like Isis and Osiris). The protrayal is very Masonic.

images