• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Memory block, or erasure? + connected dreams

Warnunu

Visitor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread, but for a while now I have started to feel that I have forgotten something, or someone who/that is very important to me, and I have had dreams that seem connected, and when I was even younger I would have dreams where I knew I was dreaming, and even told the people within the dreams that I would come back. I'm starting to wonder if these dreams weren't just dreams, and actually mean something. Have I forgotten someone/something important or am I going crazy?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Very often the feelings of forgetting something important is a call to start researching your inner being. It can be a real thing or just a trigger to get you moving. Either way it is your own personal choice what to do with it: ignore and walk on or start searching for what you have lost. Neither have to be a bad thing, its a choice.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I'm starting to wonder if these dreams weren't just dreams
I often have dreams in which I meet people that I know well but that are quite different in their age/appearance/relationship in this timeline.

It seems that Existence provides parallel processing for various species/groups to accelerate their development. Data/learning transfer occurs between the parallel streams including during dreams and meditation

Next time you finish your meditation, visualize stepping outside your body and look back at your energy field. Can you detect a large gap a little distance in front of your solar plexus?

You may intend to recover what is missing. Spiritual intent is a peaceful decision

Warnunu

Visitor
Reaction score
Very often the feelings of forgetting something important is a call to start researching your inner being. It can be a real thing or just a trigger to get you moving. Either way it is your own personal choice what to do with it: ignore and walk on or start searching for what you have lost. Neither have to be a bad thing, its a choice.
How would I start researching my inner being?

Warnunu

Visitor
Reaction score
I often have dreams in which I meet people that I know well but that are quite different in their age/appearance/relationship in this timeline.

It seems that Existence provides parallel processing for various species/groups to accelerate their development. Data/learning transfer occurs between the parallel streams including during dreams and meditation

Next time you finish your meditation, visualize stepping outside your body and look back at your energy field. Can you detect a large gap a little distance in front of your solar plexus?

You may intend to recover what is missing. Spiritual intent is a peaceful decision
Any advise on how to get into meditating specifically to the place you are talking about?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
how to get into meditating specifically to the place you are talking about?

Some timelines can be accessed.

If I have an event that may not belong on this timeline, I visualize this 3D timeline extending out in front of me then look around for other timelines - to left and right, above and below.

Then I move the energy field of the target event around the visualized timelines looking for a match. It is important to look forwards and backwards on the parallel timeline

Realize that the experience of time as linear is not limited just to humans.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure if this is the right thread, but for a while now I have started to feel that I have forgotten something, or someone who/that is very important to me, and I have had dreams that seem connected, and when I was even younger I would have dreams where I knew I was dreaming, and even told the people within the dreams that I would come back. I'm starting to wonder if these dreams weren't just dreams, and actually mean something. Have I forgotten someone/something important or am I going crazy?
Look up past lives

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
start walking consciously, ie notice what you do in the moment and very often one can notice loops returning or emotions or feelings that are strange. all these things are personal and when one researches where these things come from or what they do to you, one is started on the road inwards.