• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Microwave Voice device

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah it is interesting isn't it. Makes you think a bit.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Yes. Microwaves are for lazy unhealthy people

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps the question should be: can cell phone operating systems be modified to produce v2k?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That would easily render audiobooks with headphones obsolete. So no, it stays a theory.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
it stays a theory
In the vid they show an advertisement for a supernatural show that a company had years ago. A billboard on a building projected the sound into pedestrians so that only those walking through the beam heard ghostly whispers in their head.
If it's true or not I don't know. Just went by this vid.

I also remember (from a long time ago) that Sony was researching electricity based telepathy as a way to conquer the mobile phone industry. Though i haven't heard anything new about that.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Theoretically perhaps. Never done, though.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
"Sierra Nevada Corporation out of Nevada, contracting for the United States Government, announced in 2008 their product MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) that it is manufacturing a microwave ray gun able to beam sounds directly into people’s heads."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"Sierra Nevada Corporation out of Nevada, contracting for the United States Government, announced in 2008 their product MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) that it is manufacturing a microwave ray gun able to beam sounds directly into people’s heads."

The Eastern District of California's US Attorney alleged that SNC had overcharged the US government on federal contracts between 2007 and 2011, violating the

😅😂

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Your knowledge of military technology is greater than mine. I am largely limited to published material

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

I as well as my cat was bombarded with severe bass and beats, like someone mistuned their stereo on full volume.
It was alarming and agitating. May have also triggered seizures, as I'm sensitive to sound, that which I can hear.
I followed the DEW trend as well as HAARP, and searched the patent technology links. Which existed. So this is possible, at least initial contracting and filing patents.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Then there is the question of clairaudience or general spirit communication, external noise etc as the cause of what was heard.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My left ear hears a lot of whistling sounds. Sometimes that is stronger when I am close to electrical devices - particularly phone towers

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Your knowledge of military technology is greater than mine. I am largely limited to published material
I do have some indeed.

Look, the voices appear technically where normal sounds do. That feels awkward. You can't get people to buy your shit by that. You can't use it as a weapon. It's not better than a megaphone. Plus there is no proof of concept. Just a false claim.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
It was always fascinating to me the companies involved in or sponsoring information security conferences and certifications.
I've watched as I'm sure most have bad influences in a stable beneficial society, and methods used to deter them were pretty inhumane but effective in the goal. Luckily time has turned to the point of reformation and change.