• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Morpheus and The Extraterrestrial

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi guys!! I know that we don't discuss our experiences here for this forum is based on how to teach others about the occult. However, I think this experience I had may intrigue everyone. So, I hope you enjoy it. This is from my journal of my very little few experiences I've had with Lucid Dreams. and Astral Projection. However, I couldn't tell if this experience was a Lucid Dream or an actual OBE. Please. feel free to comment if you like.

Here it goes.....

June 30 2021
2:08 AM

Last night, I had a mind blowing experience that was out of this world. However, I could not tell if it was a Lucid Dream or an OBE. It all began as a regular dream with my best friend and brother. We were listening to music, and I told him that we should continue rapping or singing. My best-friend said. "We are to old." (knowing that I am a young 38 beautiful man.) All of a sudden, I found my self in this spaceship, and there were people on board and they had blue tight uniforms on, and looked human. There were mostly women on this spaceship. Now, I never once saw myself among them, and I did not know If I was there. Of course, these women acted like I was not there, so they did not respond. Even though, I did not speak. All of a sudden, I see another Being in front of me, and this Being was an Extraterrestrial. Now, I don't remember what the Extraterrestrial had on, but it was definitely some kind of blue uniform. The E.T. had an oval greenish-grayish face and bald. I can not describe how His face really looked like. However, this amazing Extraterrestrial Being was very handsome and muscular, and He looked like He can break you apart. Furthermore, The Extraterrestrial did not seem at all harmful but He looked at me, but some reason I still was not convinced that I was there. All of a sudden, I here the voice of Morpheus from The Matrix coming from somewhere in the ship, and it was exactly like it. I don't remember what He said, but He send to call the Extraterrestrial for a mission. I looked out the spaceship huge windshield and saw these beautiful Stars, and there was a planet like Earth on the Horizon. Quickly, the E.T. teleported out of the spaceship out to space, and somehow I follow Him to, but it was more like if there was a movie camera. I see that the Extraterrestrial had a light-brown parachute on His back as He was falling towards and entering this Planet-like Earth. It was pouring down rain from a gray sky, and as the Extraterrestrial land I landed, I finally saw my forearms and I actually felt the pouring rain. I looked up the gray sky above me and kept on feeling the rain drops dropping down on me like water balloons. It was awesome, and amazing. I just stood there for a moment looking at the grayish radiant sky, and feeling the rain drops, it was awesome. Henceforth, I later began to follow the Extraterrestrial, and watched the way he was walking in a steady space and slow motion, with a green trench coat with a hoodie on His head. The E.T. looked so tall, but I could not really tell. Of course, we made it and I finally see myself also in a blue tight uniform, and meet Morpheus, or actually the actor Laurence Fishburne with His black leather Trench coat that He had in the Movie The Matrix ,and the same sunglasses. It was a tremendous surprise, and it was marvelous meeting Him. He asked "Do you have the Bags?" I see that I had one on my backside. Therefore, Morpheus told me to go get them, and then there was this beautiful woman that was breathtaking hot in a blue Uniform like Black Widow. (Nope, Scarlett Johansen was not in this.) Therefore, the woman with a pist off face gave me a key chain with several keys on it. And, She shows me the two keys I needed. Immediately, somehow I knew where I was going. I was later on a dark, platform of a station that looked like the CIA type facility, but there were no computers. Furthermore, I finally got to a metal vault or metal door (I'm not to sure) and I enter one of the keys on that vault, and I opened it and there was a whole bunch of black little bags stationed on something. Then I woke up. I was very amazed of what I have just experience. The whole message of the Rain and the keys, was that the water was rejoicing on me, because of the way I bless the water every time before I drink it. The Rain was a simple welcoming and Loving sensation. The message of the keys, were that I finally have opened the door to a whole new Reality. It was wonderful. I thank The Universe, My Subconscious Mind, My Soul, My Spirit, and my Astral Self, and Of course my physical body for allowing me to experience this amazing feast. Love You All..... And, thanks for reading you guys, I hope that I didn't bore anyone. Many blessings to all of you and thank you for having me here.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
So this was an experience you had while dreaming/asleep?

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi guys!! I know that we don't discuss our experiences here for this forum is based on how to teach others about the occult. However, I think this experience I had may intrigue everyone. So, I hope you enjoy it. This is from my journal of my very little few experiences I've had with Lucid Dreams. and Astral Projection. However, I couldn't tell if this experience was a Lucid Dream or an actual OBE. Please. feel free to comment if you like.

Here it goes.....

June 30 2021
2:08 AM

Last night, I had a mind blowing experience that was out of this world. However, I could not tell if it was a Lucid Dream or an OBE. It all began as a regular dream with my best friend and brother. We were listening to music, and I told him that we should continue rapping or singing. My best-friend said. "We are to old." (knowing that I am a young 38 beautiful man.) All of a sudden, I found my self in this spaceship, and there were people on board and they had blue tight uniforms on, and looked human. There were mostly women on this spaceship. Now, I never once saw myself among them, and I did not know If I was there. Of course, these women acted like I was not there, so they did not respond. Even though, I did not speak. All of a sudden, I see another Being in front of me, and this Being was an Extraterrestrial. Now, I don't remember what the Extraterrestrial had on, but it was definitely some kind of blue uniform. The E.T. had an oval greenish-grayish face and bald. I can not describe how His face really looked like. However, this amazing Extraterrestrial Being was very handsome and muscular, and He looked like He can break you apart. Furthermore, The Extraterrestrial did not seem at all harmful but He looked at me, but some reason I still was not convinced that I was there. All of a sudden, I here the voice of Morpheus from The Matrix coming from somewhere in the ship, and it was exactly like it. I don't remember what He said, but He send to call the Extraterrestrial for a mission. I looked out the spaceship huge windshield and saw these beautiful Stars, and there was a planet like Earth on the Horizon. Quickly, the E.T. teleported out of the spaceship out to space, and somehow I follow Him to, but it was more like if there was a movie camera. I see that the Extraterrestrial had a light-brown parachute on His back as He was falling towards and entering this Planet-like Earth. It was pouring down rain from a gray sky, and as the Extraterrestrial land I landed, I finally saw my forearms and I actually felt the pouring rain. I looked up the gray sky above me and kept on feeling the rain drops dropping down on me like water balloons. It was awesome, and amazing. I just stood there for a moment looking at the grayish radiant sky, and feeling the rain drops, it was awesome. Henceforth, I later began to follow the Extraterrestrial, and watched the way he was walking in a steady space and slow motion, with a green trench coat with a hoodie on His head. The E.T. looked so tall, but I could not really tell. Of course, we made it and I finally see myself also in a blue tight uniform, and meet Morpheus, or actually the actor Laurence Fishburne with His black leather Trench coat that He had in the Movie The Matrix ,and the same sunglasses. It was a tremendous surprise, and it was marvelous meeting Him. He asked "Do you have the Bags?" I see that I had one on my backside. Therefore, Morpheus told me to go get them, and then there was this beautiful woman that was breathtaking hot in a blue Uniform like Black Widow. (Nope, Scarlett Johansen was not in this.) Therefore, the woman with a pist off face gave me a key chain with several keys on it. And, She shows me the two keys I needed. Immediately, somehow I knew where I was going. I was later on a dark, platform of a station that looked like the CIA type facility, but there were no computers. Furthermore, I finally got to a metal vault or metal door (I'm not to sure) and I enter one of the keys on that vault, and I opened it and there was a whole bunch of black little bags stationed on something. Then I woke up. I was very amazed of what I have just experience. The whole message of the Rain and the keys, was that the water was rejoicing on me, because of the way I bless the water every time before I drink it. The Rain was a simple welcoming and Loving sensation. The message of the keys, were that I finally have opened the door to a whole new Reality. It was wonderful. I thank The Universe, My Subconscious Mind, My Soul, My Spirit, and my Astral Self, and Of course my physical body for allowing me to experience this amazing feast. Love You All..... And, thanks for reading you guys, I hope that I didn't bore anyone. Many blessings to all of you and thank you for having me here.
Very interesting LD/OBE experience! Unfortunately I do not practice LD and the only OBE I do is shamanic journeying and it's done in a fully wakened (albeit altered) state so I wouldn't consider it an true OBE in the sense of AP, so I can't really say which it is :unsure: and also, I don't believe there's any rule against sharing your experiences. You should feel free to share your experiences and surely the community at large will engage in discussion.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Scottish-Pride, to answer your question, since The God-King pointed out that it was not an OBE for sure. I decided that it was a Lucid Dream of some sort. But, don't quote me on that and yes it was an experience that I've had while I was asleep but it looked so real and to the fact that I did indeed felt that pouring thrashing rain. It was wonderful and beautiful and beyond amazing. Thank you everyone for commenting!!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I know that we don't discuss our experiences here for this forum is based on how to teach others about the occult.
Not true. Teaching and informative posts are needed and stronly desired, but anyone is free to share their experiences as well! You never know what someone could learn from your experiences.