• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My Celtic Adventure

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I am beginning a course of solitary study of all things Celtic, and will update it here. From humble beginnings with a margin of error, to better.

1. Who are the gods and goddesses and fae,
2. What was the beginning,
3. Tarot divination on these,
4. Classification of a tree to ascend the Celtic multiverse.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Excited to read what you've found!

What do they mean exactly when they title that documentary, "The Last Druid", though? Because there are still plenty of Druidic practitioners and organizations out there, albeit having to reconstruct lots of information due to centuries of conquest.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Ive got more entries on BALG. Still trying to understand it all, know Ive made contact significantly with the intended spirit, and then get answers from them on the ideas I struggle with.

Last BALG entry on this:

CHAPTER II.​

THE CELTIC PEOPLE.​

SCRUTINY reveals the fact that Celtic-speaking peoples are of differing types–short and dark as well as tall and fairer Highlanders or Welshmen, short, broad-headed Bretons, various types of Irishmen. Men with Norse names and Norse aspect “have the Gaelic.” But all alike have the same character and temperament, a striking witness to the influence which the character as well as the language of the Celts, whoever they were, made on all with whom they mingled. Ethnologically there may not be a Celtic race, but something was handed down from the days of comparative Celtic purity which welded different social elements into a common type, found often where no Celtic tongue is now spoken. It emerges where we least expect it, and the stolid Anglo-Saxon may suddenly awaken to something in himself due to a forgotten Celtic strain in his ancestry.

Interesting. So basically what were saying is some collective memory tied to akashic record in this incarnation for example, leaves some sort of dna sort of material, or “stain”, and when this “stain” or memory is triggered, it sends a Celtic awakening to the Kelt.

from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I will try to make sure all relevent info is in one post reply here, and then move forward with identical journal info on both sites.
I think a book might be possible out of this. And more.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I will try to make sure all relevent info is in one post reply here, and then move forward with identical journal info on both sites.

I have been using the following names in my daily LRP:
(Facing East, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) O-g-mm-ah (Trace Aquarius symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the East)
(Vibrate) D-ay-g-dah (keep arms up and finger straight while moving clockwise to South)

(Facing South, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) Ber-idg-hed (Trace Leo symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the South)
(Vibrate) D-ay-g-dah (keep arms up and finger straight while moving clockwise to West)

(Facing West, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) Carr-ed-winn (Trace Scorpio symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the West)
(Vibrate) D-ay-g-dah (keep arms up and finger straight while moving clockwise to North)

(Facing North, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) Cur-noon-noes (Trace Taurus symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the North)

Visualizing each pentagram as intended drawing in the air of the given quarter, all points connecting, then:
Circle once more clockwise until at east again, raise right arm up, left arm down, both index fingers pointing, and say As above, so below, seeing the drawn circle in the middle of the pentagrams around you and around your feet.

(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Air! (feel wind blast you in the face)
(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Air! (feel mist blast you in the back)
(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Air! (feel heat from fire at your right)
(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Air! (feel sand slip between your figures to your left)
For about me flames the pentagram (visualizing yourself as a pentacle with the pentagrams at each color quarter)
And within me shines the star of Dagda.

Point up to the light.
Pull light down to your forehead and point your finger to your forehead vibrating:
From you, Creator.
Point to feet vibrating:
Is the Kingdom
Tap your left shoulder, vibrating
And the Glory
Crossing right, tap right shoulder vibrating:
And the Power forever. So mote it be.

This is the LRP and QC I now use.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Corrected version of previous post:

I have been using the following names in my daily LRP:
(Facing East, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) O-g-mm-ah (Trace Aquarius symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the East)
(Vibrate) D-ay-g-dah (keep arms up and finger straight while moving clockwise to South)

(Facing South, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) Ber-idg-hed (Trace Leo symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the South)
(Vibrate) D-ay-g-dah (keep arms up and finger straight while moving clockwise to West)

(Facing West, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) Carr-ed-winn (Trace Scorpio symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the West)
(Vibrate) D-ay-g-dah (keep arms up and finger straight while moving clockwise to North)

(Facing North, sign of enterer, left or right index finger out and rest of fingers and thumbs in fist)
(Vibrate) Cur-noon-noes (Trace Taurus symbol in center of drawn pentagram to the North)
(Vibrate) D-ay-g-dah (keep arms up and finger straight while moving clockwise to East)

Visualizing each pentagram as intended drawing in the air of the given quarter, all points connecting, then:
Circle once more clockwise until at east again, raise right arm up, left arm down, both index fingers pointing, and say As above, so below, seeing the drawn circle in the middle of the pentagrams around you and around your feet.

(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Air! (feel wind blast you in the face)
(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Water! (feel mist blast you in the back)
(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Fire! (feel heat from fire at your right)
(Vibrate) Before me, Powers of the element of Earth! (feel sand slip between your figures to your left)
For about me flames the pentagram (visualizing yourself as a pentacle with the pentagrams at each color quarter)
And within me shines the star of Dagda.

Point up to the light.
Pull light down to your forehead and point your finger to your forehead vibrating:
From you, Creator.
Point to feet vibrating:
Is the Kingdom
Tap your left shoulder, vibrating
And the Glory
Crossing right, tap right shoulder vibrating:
And the Power forever. So mote it be.

This is the LRP and QC I now use.
This was inspired by reading The Middle Pillar by Regardie, Cicero and Cicero.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am a spanish Dominican guy, but I might have some Irish blood in me. Due to my past-life regression that I've had, and a couple of experiences that really convinced me I am. Also, I feel very connected to Irish stuff. Wonderful concepts. Many blessings!!

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Ive got more entries on BALG. Still trying to understand it all, know Ive made contact significantly with the intended spirit, and then get answers from them on the ideas I struggle with.

Last BALG entry on this:

CHAPTER II.​

THE CELTIC PEOPLE.​

SCRUTINY reveals the fact that Celtic-speaking peoples are of differing types–short and dark as well as tall and fairer Highlanders or Welshmen, short, broad-headed Bretons, various types of Irishmen. Men with Norse names and Norse aspect “have the Gaelic.” But all alike have the same character and temperament, a striking witness to the influence which the character as well as the language of the Celts, whoever they were, made on all with whom they mingled. Ethnologically there may not be a Celtic race, but something was handed down from the days of comparative Celtic purity which welded different social elements into a common type, found often where no Celtic tongue is now spoken. It emerges where we least expect it, and the stolid Anglo-Saxon may suddenly awaken to something in himself due to a forgotten Celtic strain in his ancestry.

Interesting. So basically what were saying is some collective memory tied to akashic record in this incarnation for example, leaves some sort of dna sort of material, or “stain”, and when this “stain” or memory is triggered, it sends a Celtic awakening to the Kelt.

from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Is this all information gotten from the aformentioned spirit, or is some of this also your own research?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Is this all information gotten from the aformentioned spirit, or is some of this also your own research?
Own research
Post automatically merged:

Picking the back up, as I now approach Malkuth of Malkuth, and house of past and present self. Therefore with Kelt DNA, this is back on a front burner. Kuriakos is on a back burner.

@Scottish_Pride @Irish Bard and others .. picking back up on this full steam. Three months, in addition to other reading writing and work of the Great Work, will tackle one Celtic book I own each month - Wild Magick - Druid Power - Magic of the Celtic Otherworld.

Picking back up on this. I think I will use Mystical Qabalah and Celtic Otherworld to set my headspace right, then really read Celtic Otherworld as the first text on this. Then Wild Magick which is largely path working based, then Druid Magic which is fairly good especially use of path working and runes.

"Magic of the Celtic Otherworld -- Irish History, Lore & Rituals"
STEVE BLAMIRES

This will be the first text, and soi far 10-25 pp is the norm, which is doable. Taking with me to read on the way to work, to give me time at work silently to reflect on.

My Celtic Adventure will commence shirtly using the above named book as the primary text through my earth grade.

Last edited: