• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF My Debut Anthology

Share a PDF of a book.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Everyone

I’ve just added my debut poetry and art anthology Logical Sonnets to Amazon Kindle and it is available for FREE until Midnight Wednesday (Pacific time). This is a book of metaphysical poetry and artwork that I designed to be uplifting and positive with many bright, dynamic illustrations and experimental typography. It’s taken a long time pulling this together – many rewrites, redesigns of the artwork and getting distracted by starting a second (and even a third book lol).

I’d dearly appreciate it if you could have a read and maybe even leave a review on Amazon? This would be a huge help to me as a writer and I would dearly appreciate it. Poetry and art have always felt like my calling and purpose – even at times when doing this felt silly or immature, it always called me back!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and thank you even more for reading the book.

Graeme

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

logical-sonnets-small.jpg

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Very nice. I really like the layout. Any chances of a physical version? It would look pretty sweet printed full color on nice paper.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I will check it out, the preview looks really beautiful. Great that you are inspired by William Blake, whose works I also very much appreciate!
Could I ask you to leave a review on Amazon so much appreciated!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Very nice. I really like the layout. Any chances of a physical version? It would look pretty sweet printed full color on nice paper.
Actually there is!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I'm just pulling everything together and want some Amazon reviews to help with initial marketing but the print version is ready to go! Full colour, gloss print, A4 size (8-1/4 x 11-3/4 in 21 x 29.7 cm). I have to say I was blown away by the quality lulu are excellent printers.