• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Nature of Occult Entities

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
During meditation, an interesting thought popped in my head,

What is your belief regarding the origins and nature of the energetic forces and entities such as angels, spirits, intelligences, gods, etc that practitioners work with, and do you think there is a sentient and personable being behind them or are they simply energetic fields that can be harnessed within us?

Reaction score
Awards
all energy is conscious, your experience of that reality isnt neccessarily limited to one perspective, people often run memory loops in their minds, thoughts they dont control, these forms become alive with conscious energy, to the degree that the mind obsesses on these forms they will become reality, your experience of this conscious energy can be fractured into infinite selfs, all of them seeing a unique perspective, but behind them all is the one future perfect self that we have all become, the singular source of conscious energy that flows backward in time to our moment of now

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

What is your belief regarding the origins and nature of the energetic forces and entities such as angels, spirits, intelligences, gods, etc that practitioners work with, and do you think there is a sentient and personable being behind them or are they simply energetic fields that can be harnessed within us?
I personally believe in the Almighty Christ .. yet 'ye are gods'. As far as the Old Ones go, I believe that we can choose our desired "Heaven" by our beliefs.
I believe they're energies we can work with for making of miracles, as we are gods' and thus can command them.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Nature of Occult Entities
SUBTOPIC: Origin • Nature • Type and Kind of Sentients
※→. Lemongrass00, et al,

What some might find interesting in the complexity of this question is the implied (or assumed) ability to establish a cognitive connection with the Supreme Being (on some meaningful level) through some human construct.
[A determinate abstract mathematical/linguistic structure mapped onto a representation of the reality (all a Descarte-type solution)].

(COMMENT)

Being an old man, it took me a while to really appreciate the dynamics of Lemongrass00's question.
  • Faith-Based
    • AARON ANTONOVSKVS: Comfort-through-Discomfort PRINCIPLE
    • ADLER PRINCIPLE: Theory emphasizes the concept that individuals have a psychological need to belong and contribute to family and society. The need to believe there is another higher plane of existence.
      • Deities
      • Supernatural entities
      • Apparitions and spirits
      • etc
    • The Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR)
  • Scientific Based (Natural Laws)
    • F = ma. The First Cause that introduced the very first motion:
      • Acceleration
      • Excitement of particles
    • The Scientific Methodology Most important is the ability of:
      • Independent Replication
      • Testing
  • Metaphysical Based (Beyond Natural Laws)
    • The development of sound and practical concepts beyond the know laws of the universe.
    • Open avenues of potentially new possibilities in the known reality.
The question, which has been lingering around forums since before the first dynastic rulers. When the original question inserts the elements of “energetic forces” – that is a science question. When attempting to ascertain the “origins and nature” – that is a faith-based question pertaining to the “First Cause.” When an effort is made to the idea of a “sentient and personable being” (intelligence design) this becomes the initial point of the “Invisible Hand” working well beyond the construct of space and time.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I personally believe in the Almighty Christ .. yet 'ye are gods'. As far as the Old Ones go, I believe that we can choose our desired "Heaven" by our beliefs.
I believe they're energies we can work with for making of miracles, as we are gods' and thus can command them.
This week, I had three grand mals seizures, hyperventilating during the seizures and felt and gave into the idea I was about pass away; all in the same hour in the same day after a panic attack 9n the bus home before the seizure series...and yesterday my dad nearly had a fatal heart attack. Heart stopped and fainted face first at the table trying to help him regulate breathing in his one lung during an anxiety and atshma attack.
Sometimes you have to know nothing of the otherworlds heavens whatnot, and say 'i am who I am, fuck it and hallelujah anyhow'.

Taudefindi

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have a "hardset" belief(yet), but so far I consider all energetic beings to be different states of energy(higher/lower, lighter/heavier, bigger/smaller, etc.) and their names or how we perceive them is heavily influenced by our personal beliefs(such as religious beliefs).

For example, the same being could be seen by one person as what they believe is an angel while the other could see the same being and consider them a fairy.

As for a "grand architect of it all" I am more on the side that says "No".Maybe a sentient energy/consciousness of sorts but most likely just an universal drive to exist that has no shape, thought, will nor is it even a being.

That is my belief though.

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score

Samarian slabs show their purpose prior to the torah and after, the christian bible or rome distorted this information, re created Latin based translations, to basically do what they themselves describe as satan, domination, control etc

so according to samarian slabs, the eternal-creator sends semi gods or beings to manifest life on the earth, up until Adam 4 beings like him existed, v5 adam mad3 of mud with eyes like the blue sky and his wife Lilith with gray-green eyes almost transparent did not work out, she was equally created, an alpha…wanted to be on top during sex, etc, she invokes one of the ineffable names of the Almighty creator that even the beings of light-angels-or-souls prior to adam knew and she turns into a demon with wings…knowing she took things to a whole new level she insists to tell the angels to stop asking her to return to Adam, leave what is described as a phantom zone and return to the garden of eden or the angels will destroy thousands of her eggs a day, eventually she wont be able to procreate…like Samael., instead of returning she joins samael, had one child lillian who is earth bound and then tells the angels she knows nothing will happen to her cause all creation is cherished, basically stating that god will never destroy but instead place each creation within its bounds.

The with Eve, samael transforms into a serpent and seduces her to forsake a promise not to eat a specific fruit…or adam and eve will become mortal, live and die….on earth which was created in 7 days and on the 7th all none mortal beings unlike adam where banished into the same phantom zone as lillith., all but lillian her only daughter who helps her sneak into our dimensions or of as a nymph…during a full moon etc etc.,this is why if you read torah or Old Testamen, you see sections mention other life such as lillian who Cane spots..these stories are on the slab, they tried relaying them to our world many times in the past.

show in samarian slabs described whats in the book of enoch, etc i keep having to remind people that the torah (proven to be intact after the discovery of copies in dead sea scroll findings) for more then 2000 years debunked christianity and islam built upon the justification that it was corrupted., turns out to be the contrary, a plot set by those seeking powers from beings trapped in the alike phantom zone, this is why they need dna, from nefesh (blood ) sacrifices,..they lack the dna to exist here in our dimension but if they can destroy it they would to retake it..problem is the creator promised Abraham, jacob - israel that this world will and can never be destroyed once israel is established, all the nations and people on earth haretzs who seek to destroy israel threat their own world and who supports israel is blessed here.

iam not preaching any belief here when i share any of this, i can say that jews, very few who are mystics know what im talking about, the torah was spiritually revealed to the hebrews for this reason, to explain what happened to the world before it, people ignorantly confuse the time line of torah with jesus who is not recognized as any prophet in the line of israel, infact his existence was debunked in dead sea scrolls which revealed details of how rome used religion while remaining loyal to previous demon gods, mythra etc,, but i say it again, torah supports you worshiping other gods but dont dare put them above their creator but instead ask them who it was and dont stray of thee god is what the rules are.

so demons, ghouls etc etc etc aliens are all creations in different dimension, some are time based while others are karma based while others are whatever based..,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

I personally have a particular take on this because I fell into heaven as a child I strove to make that state permanent. Of course, this is only a successive realization that there is no state that is different from heaven. The energy is everywhere, it is impossible to be out of touch, so it is meaningless to say a person is in touch. Isn’t it? What then does it mean to say ‘in touch’? To my mind, it can only mean relishing, breathing, and feeling awareness of that which is everywhere. It is not a difference in the nature of being, not a heightened awareness, a higher plane, or closer to God or a divine force. It is just enjoying the experience of divine energy, wallowing in it, and riding the waves. That is why spirituality, in my personal point of view, is not about metaphysics, is not about levels, is not about the mind. Spirituality is about the heart. It is all about feeling and loving life.

God in this eternal oneness, is beyond what we tend to think of as heavenly, the heavens, the angels, created souls, we are all part of the creation, we move about in time and space. To understand the reality of God we have to understand the unreality of everything else, that which is created. The infinite and the finite cannot co-exist, in our finite universe, infinity appears merely as a Potential, we can see this reflected in math as if we would count to infinity, you would be forever counting but you would never ever reach infinity.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Nature of Occult Entities
SUBTOPIC:
The Distinctions, Applications, and Implications
※→ Bo Hanson, et al,

(COMMENT)
No question about it. This is correct
! It cannot be legitimately refuted from any perspective.

(COMMENT • THUMBNAIL VIEW)

Energy is a scientific term. Technically, energy is the capacity to do work (
sounds almost too simple). Any word coming before the term "energy" is merely a descriptive term. It tells us something about the energy. When we say "Devine Energy," we are saying that some form or aspect of the energy is "Metaphysical" (beyond the understanding of science).

Looking at the entirety of the universe, science believes that THERMODYNAMICS holds that the lowest ENERGY level is at 0ºK. That equates to ≈ −459ºF (or ≈ −273ºC) and is the lowest possible temperature based on our current understanding of the known laws of the universe. We call this "absolute zero."

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

There are countless.mytholpgies of religions that coincide in certain stages.
From each of these the lessons and powers were the same imo.
Some cultures more tedious than others obviously. However, there were several pre-existing civilizations prior to Judaism, this means several civilizations pre-existing before the Old Testament. From the Old Testament, we're three religions born judaism, christianity, and islam. These are the three sons of noah.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
are they simply energetic fields that can be harnessed within us?

Beingness causes periodic Existence (universes) for Its own purposes. Better to keep onside.

Reaction score
Awards

Skipping the origin bit.

Is there a sentient unique will behind the entities that practitioners deal with? Yes.

Are they always personable? No.

Are they just like us (or even ballpark similar always)? No.

-Eld

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a sentient unique will behind the entities that practitioners deal with? Yes.

It seems Reality is much simpler than it appears.

And here were Earth humans finding it hard to identify AI entities

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Just like alchemy evolved into chemistry, and astrology evolved into astronomy so did "discernment of spirits" evolved into psychology and psychiatry.

Now this is slightly scientific and less spiritual, a world wide disenchantment attempt under the umbrella of "evolution" of human thought.
For some reason "evolution" (also in broader sense such as natural selection) is considered right or "true".

I personally believe that "discernment of spirits" is part of our nature not due to some modern and latest 100 yo. psycholgical dogma or research but rather due to 100K+ ancient existence of spirits who in various ways influence human nature in spiritual sense since ancient times.
Meaning that spiritual realm influences our mind rather than our physical nature or surroundings, and there is a very simple proof of that which is that we're able to experience spiritual realm but are not able to see it nor are we able to experience or see physical manifestation.

I believe this is the reason for existence of various kinds of spiritualities since ancient times as opposite to pure biological nature of us as physical beings.

The only question that remains open and unknown is what is spirit? or how did spirits come to be?
We can speculate of course, but we are also spirits since we can influence and feel each other mentally as well as spirits according to personal experience and knowledge, of course not in psychological sense, but in spiritual sense, therefore those who can discernment spirits are able to heal and to cause harm which defines a capability of a mage.

This is not however contradictory to existence of spirits, it only extends the influence of spirits to influence of a mage who is able to know the nature of spirits of others not just spirits, that is to discernment spirits of others.

Here is a "proof":
Spirits, evil for ex. do not make us crazy mentally as to influence our brain since spirit in immaterial, rather they influence your spirit which is essential part your body. (just like we can touch each other so can spirits influence each other according to their hierarchy and power)
This in turn causes your spirit to have an effect on body (ex. mentally since your spirits is you and is part of your body) and consequently on your surroundings which is what physical manifestation is all about.
It's a pipeline going from a spirit to your spirit to your body to physical surroundings be it other stuff of other people or spirits of others.

Thus a mage is nothing but one who can channel trough this pipeline be it for good or evil purpose.
Thus without human spirit and recognition of spirits of others one logically cannot influence any spirits because we are material while spirits are immaterial.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Some spirits are artificial - containing no Light.

I doubt it is possible to have an honest/balanced relationship with such a spirit.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have a direct communication with my Higher Self. As far as, my experiences goes. There's only one Being I talk to on a regular basis, in different types of voices, and with my Third Eye, I can see Him/Her within my Mind's Eye. But, this Being has many appearances.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
So what's the consensus on gods of other timelines? Hurrite, Syrian, Egyptian, Greek, Gaul, Pict, Celt, Roman, Baltic, Norse etc?

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So what's the consensus on gods of other timelines? Hurrite, Syrian, Egyptian, Greek, Gaul, Pict, Celt, Roman, Baltic, Norse etc?
Some people say these gods are dead and no longer existent but that's not really true,
they forget that God (Yahweh) himself said "do not worship other gods because I'm your God, a jaelaus God"

Therefore it logically follows that God (Yahweh) himself admitted that other gods do exist, otherwise there would be no reason for him to say anything like that isn't?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There's only one Being I talk to on a regular basis, in different types of voices

One of the ways I distinguish humans is by their different voices