• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] physical body of spirits

Someone's asking for help!

setiya

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello...can angels or demons or other spirits appear as physical human form and transfer human soul in their physical body?....or switch human body with their physical body to have a new body?

Reaction score
Awards
if a spirit could have a physical body why would it stay a spirit?

if it was me i would take a body so i could fuck and eat and brawl and feel the sun on my face, but of course if there is a greater experience than that as a spirit then why ever consider locking your self up in a body?

Al-Zalaam

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello...can angels or demons or other spirits appear as physical human form and transfer human soul in their physical body?....or switch human body with their physical body to have a new body?

This is.... an oddly specific question and I find it hard to exactly understand what you're getting at, but no, spirits don't appear with actual physical bodies like a human.

Demons and angels will occasionally condense their forms to such a degree that they have physical presence and vibration, but this is just a visible manifestation of their energies, not a literal blood-and-bone body.

Generally speaking, the angelic and demonic spirits you'd find in grimoires wouldn't have much of a use for a human vessel anyways. Their existence and responsibilities are centered in higher spheres, and being bound to a human body would actually be a downgrade/burden for most of them.

There are lesser negative spirits which prowl near the earth-zone/girdle which would have a use for such a thing, however.
Similarly, Elementals also can benefit from having a human vessel, and in fact it is a somewhat well known practice in some magical orders to summon willing Undines into empty female vessels because they make good wives. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, the only way I know of a lesser spirit getting a hold of a human vessel without human help is through possession. And in the most extreme cases, it -might- be able to succeed in replacing the human within it altogether.

But if you're asking if a spirit could "house" a human soul within its own Astral Body, then the answer is generally no. Not without destroying it in the process and simply absorbing it, as far as I know.
Even if it were possible, it would probably be severely detrimental to the human soul and it would cease to exist eventually anyways, absorbed by the host.

I don't know if you have plans on trying to hitch a ride into a spirit or something, but just fyi, that would be a very bad idea. :p

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is.... an oddly specific question and I find it hard to exactly understand what you're getting at, but no, spirits don't appear with actual physical bodies like a human.

Demons and angels will occasionally condense their forms to such a degree that they have physical presence and vibration, but this is just a visible manifestation of their energies, not a literal blood-and-bone body.

Generally speaking, the angelic and demonic spirits you'd find in grimoires wouldn't have much of a use for a human vessel anyways. Their existence and responsibilities are centered in higher spheres, and being bound to a human body would actually be a downgrade/burden for most of them.

There are lesser negative spirits which prowl near the earth-zone/girdle which would have a use for such a thing, however.
Similarly, Elementals also can benefit from having a human vessel, and in fact it is a somewhat well known practice in some magical orders to summon willing Undines into empty female vessels because they make good wives. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, the only way I know of a lesser spirit getting a hold of a human vessel without human help is through possession. And in the most extreme cases, it -might- be able to succeed in replacing the human within it altogether.

But if you're asking if a spirit could "house" a human soul within its own Astral Body, then the answer is generally no. Not without destroying it in the process and simply absorbing it, as far as I know.
Even if it were possible, it would probably be severely detrimental to the human soul and it would cease to exist eventually anyways, absorbed by the host.

I don't know if you have plans on trying to hitch a ride into a spirit or something, but just fyi, that would be a very bad idea. :p
I agree 10000000% to everything said here.