• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Qliphoth, atavisticism and rejection of civilization.

Everyone's got one.

Parallax

Visitor
Reaction score
I am curious on the thoughts of those that work with the qliphoth.

I have come to conclude that ultimately, the qliphoth Is the path of avatistic evolution.

That being the total rejection of collective society and the development of the individual in a animalistic, intuitive new consciousness. This is of course my own gnosis so feel free to disagree.

Anyone else who may be doing work with the qliphoth, how is/was your experience in it.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The dark (out-breath) and light (in-breath) are implicit in the non-religious version of Tsimtsum - and of course the Yin-Yang.

There are however entities that go out of balance having either too much light or too much dark. When such entities have no hope of recovery they may have the divine life withdrawn from them - as a form of mercy.

So who wishes to live off and in the discarded forms on the various planes?

Parallax

Visitor
Reaction score
The dark (out-breath) and light (in-breath) are implicit in the non-religious version of Tsimtsum - and of course the Yin-Yang.

There are however entities that go out of balance having either too much light or too much dark. When such entities have no hope of recovery they may have the divine life withdrawn from them - as a form of mercy.

So who wishes to live off and in the discarded forms on the various planes?
This really doesn’t address the question or even the concept I’ve put forth.
Why even comment if it’s not related to the topic, if you are anti-qliphoth then don’t read the thread.
Please and thank you

KjEno186

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds fascinating. I'm sorry I have nothing meaningful to contribute at this time other than saying it's always been a fantasy of mine to 'escape' civilization. The adventures of Thor Heyerdahl in the Marquesas Islands convinced my teenaged self how utterly dull my suburban childhood was by comparison. Of course, his book, Fatu Hiva, wasn't exactly a description of paradise on Earth, though I did eventually live for several years in the Caribbean.

That said, I recently downloaded Thomas Karlsson's Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic. I've not had the time to read it yet. For that matter, I've also yet to read Evola's Revolt Against the Modern World.

8Lou1

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I think one might call it that, yes. Although i prefer to call it the natural state of a human in this time.

I dont know how it worked for others, but one of the main problems i encountered was the freedom of my sexuality. It seems women encounter that problem more often then men when traversing the abyss and certain shells.

Ive also had the pleasure to show some of the entities of the qliffoth how life is now and here. Some i taught what a pc is. They were freakin confused at first, but now... 😅

And still every now and then i show some that for example dresscode can be different, but we mean the same thing.

I quite like it.

Reaction score
Awards
I am curious on the thoughts of those that work with the qliphoth.

I have come to conclude that ultimately, the qliphoth Is the path of avatistic evolution.

That being the total rejection of collective society and the development of the individual in a animalistic, intuitive new consciousness. This is of course my own gnosis so feel free to disagree.

Anyone else who may be doing work with the qliphoth, how is/was your experience in it.
I think that's a very good description of it. I think Qlippoth embraces new ideas in the calcified world of traditional RHP spirituality.

Reaction score
Awards
If qlippothoc invocation opens the floodgates for spillover, I could see a battle on society of a spiritual and physical nature.
It would be the glorification of the nephesh?
I don't really knowuch about the qlippoth except excerpts from karlssoms book and attempted evocations a half decade ago.

Reaction score
Awards
Spill over....you'll have that in some of your bigger jobs.

Fuego the choice between two impulses of the two souls of man, are a moment by moment expression of free will in the truest spiritual sense of the words. The battle between kedusha and Sitra Ahra takes place in the heart,mind and soul of every man and woman all day every day bud.