• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] question(s) about spiritual path

Someone's asking for help!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
How do you know that you are doing right on your life mission and soul purpose ?
How can you know or find or walk in that way?
What define it?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I spend a lot of time on reading stuff and try to understand more depths and aspects of reality and life and my human experience in general
But sometimes i question myself that am i doing right?

angel numbers guide me or warn me
And i just walking in with my intuition mostly...
My intuition says im doing right but i sometimes question everything and a bit doubt on everything...
My real question is
Can spirituality work backwards?
Can you make your soul degraded or lower your conciseness ? By your own ill-will ?
How do i know that im ' not ' going the jacob's ladder
Backwards into underworld ?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It’s up to you to find your path...if a helix spirits guide you then maybe that’s your path, many here work with angels, Saints, etc

You can degrade yourself with evil actions I assume, there are books I’ve read where people who’ve died are punished by the angelic court...but there’s more to that, but purgatory is something people must go through

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It’s up to you to find your path...if a helix spirits guide you then maybe that’s your path, many here work with angels, Saints, etc

You can degrade yourself with evil actions I assume, there are books I’ve read where people who’ve died are punished by the angelic court...but there’s more to that, but purgatory is something people must go through
Angelic spirit not helix...

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

About angelic guides
Well this is something that happened over time and i dont do that on my own ,
So what is considered as the evil actions specifically ?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
About angelic guides
Well this is something that happened over time and i dont do that on my own ,
So what is considered as the evil actions specifically ?
i Mean moral codes vary...stealing, killing, rape, cheating, etc