• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Reconciliation spells.

Someone's asking for help!

Keigo

Visitor
Reaction score
I hope this is ok to post, I browsed around and found a few possible methods to answer my question, however. I'd like to ask and see if anyone here has other methods to look into as well, based on what has been successful for them in the past.

Long story short. I just got out of a relationship that ended poorly to say the least. (Go figure right? Someone asking about relationships on an occult forum.) However I'm not looking to get back with them at all. What my goal here is; as the title states. To simply reconcile with the other. Based on how things played out, I think it is possible for us to reach or find some similitude. Though it may just need a little extra help as we are not on speaking terms presently. So does has anyone here have any experience with Reconciliation spells? Or working with a spirit for this sort of this? That as also had success?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have found that Amon is good at restoring "bridges" between people and that he is very willing to do so.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
sorry, but all it takes is a bit of humbleness and guts. no need for anything else. an open mind would be useful as well. reconcilliation has to do with making up mistakes, i dont think luring someone into that by means of secret actions will help make it better.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I hope this is ok to post, I browsed around and found a few possible methods to answer my question, however. I'd like to ask and see if anyone here has other methods to look into as well, based on what has been successful for them in the past.

Long story short. I just got out of a relationship that ended poorly to say the least. (Go figure right? Someone asking about relationships on an occult forum.) However I'm not looking to get back with them at all. What my goal here is; as the title states. To simply reconcile with the other. Based on how things played out, I think it is possible for us to reach or find some similitude. Though it may just need a little extra help as we are not on speaking terms presently. So does has anyone here have any experience with Reconciliation spells? Or working with a spirit for this sort of this? That as also had success?
Have you spoken to her Or him?