• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Salve foro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
salve wizard forum!
im a solitary practitioner della Grande Opera (great work)
im from italy and my username is my motto I taken from my grandmothers motto: memento audere semper( remember always to dare)
i have a baccelliariato in teologia(phd in theology taken from pontificia university lateranense here in Rome), I always keep hidden my work in the occultism to avoid being called publicly a devils agent(trust me, it happened to a mate)
I'm fairly experienced in Latin, old Greek and im a, neophyte grade attained with the extremely important book from chic and Tabatha Cicero which I thank here for their work and time spent for the great work.
sorry for my English
lux M. a. s.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, very nice to have an actual academic on the forums! Welcome, friend! You certainly bring a lot to the table, and hopefully you will also gain equally from WF.

@Incognitus feel free to introduce the transcription project if you feel someone with an education in theology, latin and old greek would be able to help decipher some of the symbols in our antique manuscripts collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.