• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Scrying for Beginners

Reaction score
Awards
Ave,

Is oil in water the best method for scrying, or what other methods can be used?

Care, Thanks in advance.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Any black mirror-like surface is suitable for scrying, even cell phone screens that are turned off. And if you think you must use ancient methods for scrying, then by all means use a horse and buggy to ride into town too! (Just kidding, but you know what I mean.)

joe0808

Visitor
Reaction score
Just the first of many, many videos on the topic that came up in a search:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This guy is saying that he believes the technology itself is magic and that when we use electronic devices we're actually scrying the images we see rather than having the device project those images onto the screen. I wouldn't recommend this video to anyone who's trying to learn about scrying

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
I do not believe in scrying. It means you do not know what paranormal is. And try something because you think you can steal ideas what does not exist. The paranormal medium sees you. Like venus is doing and a witch things the witch is doing. So a paranormal saying he or she is doing is a lie. The same lie. The person is talking in a way with the soul. And as water can not be seperated. People are afraid of it and imagine what it is. So witches fear witches. But if you believe in naturel. And have an innocent mind as a child you need no fear and know everything is naturel. The believe in evil is an human invention out of fear for wrong ideas and thinking people do. Provocation does work like beat a person. But that is all. I call that not magic. But simply attack a person.

Reaction score
Awards
I have scryed fire before, black mirror and water I have nor tried. I do try to read the candle wax drippings.
Post automatically merged:

What about Tattwas, I thought they were for Clairvoyance development, but can you scry with those?

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Black ink
Black bowl
(Or paint a white bowl)
And you probably want a large bowl.

Not sure when/where and who but Nostredame rings a bell and apparently he added black ink to a bowl of water with herbs.

Alternatively, a black mirror is way better. You won't strain your neck.