• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Self initiation into freemasonsry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Is this possible, to initiate into the spiritual side of freemasonry?
Using Manly Halls Secret Wisdom of All Ages, and published rituals, would 8t he possible? Up to the highest rite?

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Using Manly Halls Secret Wisdom of All Ages, and published rituals, would 8t he possible? Up to the highest rite?
I'd say no.

I am not a Mason, but I have family members who are/were. From what I have gathered on what they can actually tell me without breaking any vows, you need to be let in and shown around to get it.

Masons are closer to the ATRs in that way, it's impossible to self-initiate here like you could in a Golden Dawn system. At best you may bumble into spirits who have no idea who you are, or why you're mispronouncing their names.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well, if this is the case, that it is not possible, it is still possible to honor the tradition even if not devoted to or initiated within the system, and setup an altar honoring those who are in service and devotion to the organization. For example, I may crate four and figure ou each quarter, freemasons, rosicrucians, Qabalah and Christ. An altar honoring and or devotion to that one in the quarter.
There is a realm of silence which produces power.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'd say no.

I am not a Mason, but I have family members who are/were. From what I have gathered on what they can actually tell me without breaking any vows, you need to be let in and shown around to get it.

Masons are closer to the ATRs in that way, it's impossible to self-initiate here like you could in a Golden Dawn system. At best you may bumble into spirits who have no idea who you are, or why you're mispronouncing their names.
There are no mire vows or secrets in Freemasonry. The completly opened up.

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You can self-initiate into Free Illuminism. It is based on Memphis-Misraim. Tau Palamas's book Spirit Builders is worth reading. I'm not sure if a PDF of it is available. A physical copy of the book appears to be difficult to obtain. I just glanced right now and couldn't find a copy. The last time I checked, I found one for $500 being sold.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Again, it is not secret anymore.

Nobody cares anyway, lol.
Not to worry,even if nobody else cares, Im interested in the idea, it might be a good starting point/springboard for other systems.
And yep, Ive already been researching the rituals.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There are three obvious levels to Freemasonry:

• Learning to control the personality
  • Overcoming the fear of death
  • Learning to operate in the nearest temple in the heavens.

All of those can be achieved without the assistance of competent Masonic brothers. If you can find such brethren the processes are easier, but finding such brethren requires you to make quite a lot of progress anyway.

Non-obvious levels include:

• Being accepted into non-human and/or non-planetary lodges
  • Operating in further temples in the heavens
  • Being delegated some aspects of Divine Purpose

These levels may be seen reflected in some of the higher degrees.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Since 1717 English-speaking Freemasonry has become a hollow shell. When it went political and public, the sponsoring group withdrew.

By 1750 very few English Freemasons could identify which star was the Blazing Star and they ceased to refer to that star in their publications.

Minion

Neophyte
Reaction score
Just throwing my cents in being a mason myself. The secret teachings of all the ages is not a book about masonry per se, but more of a book about the ancient mysteries and how they influenced masonry. Also if you are interested in initiation or self initiation I think brother Pikes books would be more appropriate, however, you would need to make sense of his books, as the order they are written in is a mystery for the profane and to even some masons.

Reaction score
Awards
No bro, I'm a Freemason. It doesn't work that way. During a real masonic initiation you are plugged in and baptized in the masonic current with Masonic spirits as well.

You could get a good idea of spiritual freemasonry from secret teachings of the ages and Albert pikes morals and dogma

Status
Not open for further replies.