• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Sex and the occult, afterlife?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What’s your opinion on sex in the afterlife, spirit world?

Reaction score
Awards
As far as my beliefs, I dont believe sex exists in the afterlife. Not too much different for me now.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sexual activity operates on several planes. After death is usual not to operate on the physical plane - hence for most humans in the post-mortem state the physical pleasures are not available. The obvious exception is possessing an incarnated human for the relevant time.

Some humans access/attract higher levels of polarity during sexual activity. For example the relative maleness of some spiritual flows may occur through the man and anchor into the relative femaleness of the earth, usually via the female partner.

This however may only be an introduction to higher levels of polarity working such as implied in the grail traditions

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I've read that in the resurrection from the dead, there is no marriage. In the afterlife according to Jesus, the resurrected are
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I was told that angels had to leave heaven and fashion physical bodies for themselves in order to have sexual relations with the daughters of men. I'm still not sure how much of that to believe...

Sexual reproduction is an adaptation for evolving lifeforms in the physical plane where things tend to break down, being eaten or hit by lightning, for example. Reading The Cosmic Doctrine suggests to me that the reproductive lines of living things on the physical plane are vehicles for "divine sparks" and other entities under the Logos. Granted, I'm slogging through The Cosmic Doctrine and have gotten to chapter 20 with the aid of John Michael Greer's very helpful series of posts.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I've read that in the resurrection from the dead, there is no marriage. In the afterlife according to Jesus, the resurrected are
I was told that angels had to leave heaven and fashion physical bodies for themselves in order to have sexual relations with the daughters of men. I'm still not sure how much of that to believe...

Sexual reproduction is an adaptation for evolving lifeforms in the physical plane where things tend to break down, being eaten or hit by lightning, for example. Reading The Cosmic Doctrine suggests to me that the reproductive lines of living things on the physical plane are vehicles for "divine sparks" and other entities under the Logos. Granted, I'm slogging through The Cosmic Doctrine and have gotten to chapter 20 with the aid of John Michael Greer's very helpful series of posts.
In Kabbalah the story was like this, the angels went to God and said we can do better then humans look how bad they are, God said you’d fail even worse if you were down there. The angels said nah, so they were sent down n started acting like crap having sex with the females as the energies of earth ruined them. The offspring were evil...of course in more rational interpretation the sons of God in genesis was interpreted as great men of valor

but if you keep reading Dion fortune such as her book called the Esoteric philosophy of love she goes into how humans do indeed have soul mates in the afterlife and future incarnation...as well as angels

Emanuel Swedenborg said the same thingm he interpreted jesus Verse as only having one mate in heaven

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe you will like this book Mider
(If the link needs to go somewhere else then please move it)

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

The book Yazata gave me was interesting, it mentioned the angels having sex with females, more so the belief that Mary had intercourse with a divine Bridegroom...as in G-d or an Angel becoming pregnant with Jesus

the same being with an Angel, though these beings could be spirits? Though the book I read Heavenly Bridegrooms did indeed mention many other myths, the myths of Zeus impregnating young maidens, Bacchus for one, Hercules, the Egyptian god Osiris

there are also myths about the earth spirits having intercourse with humans and becoming wed to them, these stories are also found in the Talmud.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Let's hope so. Here is the real question. If you had to choose Pussy or Food for the afterlife. Which would it be?
heaven Is whatever you believe it to be, there’s no one size fits all heaven at least I don’t think so.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

I really have a hard time understanding that book, I preferred her Mystic Quaballah

in Quabalah theres a lot of sexual imagery, like God creating a space in reality to “fill” it or certain Sefirot being compared to sexual activity. In my reading of certain mystics what Jesus meant by they will not Mary but be like the angels means that everyone has only one partner

the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg‘s seemed to point to that in his visions of heaven. Of course his visions were a Christian lens, Ida Craddock said the same...she claimed she was married to an Angel

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That rather depends on if YHVH is his real name

Even humans know not to use their real names in public forums

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
That rather depends on if YHVH is his real name
Quoting from chapter two of Transcendental Magic:
"Adam is the human tetragram, summed up in the mysterious Jod, type of the Kabbalistic phallus. By adding to this Jod the triadic name of Eve, the name of Jehova is formed, which is eminently the Kabbalistic and magical word, יהוה, which the high-priest in the temple pronounced Jodcheva."

I'm not arguing any point. I'm simply stating what I've read in my study of magical philosophy. I did read a text some years ago, which I'm unable to find at the moment, describing the Biblical patriarchs in a rather more sexual way than that which the later Jewish scribes found acceptable. The text in question was a book of scriptural absurdities that went to some lengths to show how "the lying pen of the scribes" had made sweeping changes to the original stories which were compiled into the books of the Tanakh as we know them today. The author believed, for example, that the teraphim upon which Rachel sat in fact had an erect phallus. It was a household fertility god, owned by the ever so righteous patriarchs of the Bible. She sat upon the teraphim because it was intended to be sat upon by women in a sexual manner. Also, according to that author, the prostitutes of Solomon's temple were a feature, not an aberration. None of this can be proven, and it will be denied by the 'righteous' believer no matter what proof, if any, could ever be found.

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
In greek mythology Zeus was getting it on with gods and mortals alike. Within the Devas of Hinduism they had sex as well as producing children. Most world traditions saw the gods as higher dimension versions of ourselves ( excluding islam and christianity)

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
What’s your opinion on sex in the afterlife, spirit world?
It depends. I do believe in a spirit world per say but I don't think it's permanent. So yeah it could happen but I think if you're not careful you'll drain your energy and experience the second death.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In greek mythology Zeus was getting it on with gods and mortals alike. Within the Devas of Hinduism they had sex as well as producing children. Most world traditions saw the gods as higher dimension versions of ourselves ( excluding islam and christianity)
Well in Christianity God got the Virgin Mary pregnant and Genesis the angels supposedly came down and mated with woman

in the Talmud and other mythologies there’s stories of men and woman marrying non humans...in minhat Yehuda the angels Rabbi Yehuda talks to also have kids, eat, die, are born