• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Shadow/Evil Entites

Someone's asking for help!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can any entity possessing non human things?
Like objects
Metal objects wooden objects non living objects?
Cloth? Room? Personal objects?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Yes. Spirit "homing" is all the rage on the Left Hand Path.
A nondenominational church Pastor once relayed a story of a glow in the dark cloak in Germany, and it took multiple people with hard faith to break the spell over it.
The Israelites were warned not to haul back Babylonian clothing. It caused a curse and the garment brought back had to be thrown into a fire.

Negative entities and disembodied spirits can "haunt" a dwelling, yes.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My house becames haunted has Been by some curse that I removed ,
House is clean now , but I feel all of my personal items has been changed in terms of energy, I mean these things became dark vibratory
Will I became possessed again?
Post automatically merged:

A friend of mine who has been much experience about the situation he said no, because shadows or entities only can live on a organic medium and I can use my stuff safe and sound but I need to do surface cleaning and make them germ free

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
f*ck deliculo, really, That i have been fighting? in my world it was ratzinger and ownchef helping the male line. but i digress, yes old homes, old furniture,etc. they all are nice homes for energies that can be very annoying ( or nice and helpful for that matter).

@WisdomAddict: i think your friend is right, but after a cleaning i also always have the feeling of needing to clean more. i think its a fine line between need to clean and fear of dirt. to me it helps to give in a little to that fear, so you learn to feel the difference. so in your case i would clean the surface with a bucket of water with lemon juice/vinegar in it. it cleans your home naturally, but is also a negativity cleaner in the occult sense and you can use it whenever for whatever as its neutral.

if that doesnt bring you rest, you could also use florida water or rose water, but that has more to do with the smell that could ease your mind then with the cleaning of the furniture.

a mind at peace makes the dark energies leave. ;)

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
f*ck deliculo, really, That i have been fighting? in my world it was ratzinger and ownchef helping the male line. but i digress, yes old homes, old furniture,etc. they all are nice homes for energies that can be very annoying ( or nice and helpful for that matter).

@WisdomAddict: i think your friend is right, but after a cleaning i also always have the feeling of needing to clean more. i think its a fine line between need to clean and fear of dirt. to me it helps to give in a little to that fear, so you learn to feel the difference. so in your case i would clean the surface with a bucket of water with lemon juice/vinegar in it. it cleans your home naturally, but is also a negativity cleaner in the occult sense and you can use it whenever for whatever as its neutral.

if that doesnt bring you rest, you could also use florida water or rose water, but that has more to do with the smell that could ease your mind then with the cleaning of the furniture.

a mind at peace makes the dark energies leave. ;)
No offense taken, and love your suggestions.