• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

St. Expedite Ritual moved (no candle burning now)- questions for those who have been working with him

pythagophyte

Visitor
Reaction score
So I have been staying with my grandmother and grandfather, my grandmother is the definition of a malignant , “church-going” narcissist. Most know but not to the extent that she lies and attack whoever her current victim is. I have lost everything this past summer and I am trying to get back on my feet. I have been unable to practice my magick since having to move out of my personal apartment.

Then my grandmother said no burning candles in her house. I respected that and did them in the garage with the exception of some tea lights while doing a ritual bath. She , as usual, called and told everyone that talks to her regularly, that I have been burning incense and candles in her house etc (and I know she said other things but no one will tell me). So the past three weeks, with the zero dollars I have , I have been researching and deciding the best plan of action with what I have. I just need cash right now for an apartment, to start doing online business again (web hosting fees, SEO tools I use etc), as well as a lawyer for a DUI I got that resulted in my car getting demolished in salvage. She even told me don’t take spiritual baths, just wait until I move.

St. Expedite
He is by far the most effective being I have dealt with. However, last time (June) I did not pay him promptly whatsoever (totally my fault for being unprepared and not having money for pound cake etc). It is true what they say, he will take it back and then some. It will be crystal clear it is him. I took notes in my BOS, it was totally my fault, however I thought I had a few days. I did ritual on 6/21, granted 6/22, lost everything by 6/25 (which I had gotten pound cake but not roses at this point).

Back to present time…
Anyways, at thanksgiving my sister, whose apartment I am now staying at as of yesterday, came up to me and randomly said “you can’t burn incense or candles in my apartment”. Boom. My whole plan down the drain. Weeks of all nighters planning workings etc, most all require candles. I told my grandmother to PLEASE not discuss what I was doing with anyone weeks ago and that I would respect her wishes. I am such a fool. She made me think I was in the clear and shut me down before I even got to my sisters. I have 3 weeks here at my sisters old place , then I am homeless. I am going to get a day job for the 3 weeks while I am here but that isn’t going to do much.

How I approached this crisis with a major last minute blow…
So I moved yesterday, Friday, and now knew I had one night left I could use candles (because I said fuck my grandmother at that point). I decided on St. Expedite for an exact amount of cash. I had three candles , one gold (front) and a taller green taper and taller white taper. At 9 -10am my grandmother came banging on my door saying its time to go, the white candle had not finished. t was burning super super slow. The gold candle burn beautifully and from what I saw and my gut , there was a spirit there , very active in that candle, and would occasionally switch real quick, to let me know it wasn’t the candle.
Anyways eventually I had to put it out with snuffer and pack up altar materials.

Current Altar at new place and dilemma
I re-created the altar here at my new place. I took pictures of both the original one and current but I feel like it’s bad to publish them before the ritual is finished. But if needed I will.

On the altar is a satin green altar cloth, 5 dice, a bill, a wine glass with purified water and rose buds in it, a magnet, a picture frame with st expedite in it on right and the St. Expedite prayer card against the wine glass. I DID light incense last night anyways, in my incense burner with High John , five finger grass , basil, etc. But I have yet to light the half burnt white taper candle.
The green candle actually broke the glass candle holder. The candle was painted green and the paint kept causing the flame to go high etc. I threw the rest of those away. Anyways, this is my 3rd St. Expedite ritual. First worked immediately, but then the second nothing happened. (I was not very specific but literally nothing happened). Since then I have learned so much. My offering when request is filled is the usual stuff as well as a one page custom web page made by me (I am a lifelong web design/developer and digital marketer), and I intend to make it stand out if he comes through.
I have a couple questions. This is for more experienced practitioners who have been working with him for awhile. All input is welcome, but that is the primary audience I am speaking to.

First, what should I do from this point forward?

Last night I said prayer again, I did not light any candles but I did light incense. The new altar at new apartment is inside of a decent sized closet (is this ok?). It is on a piece of furniture that is the perfect altar furniture.

Has anyone done a St. Expedite working without a 7 day St Expedite candle? Or without a 7 day candle period?

I posted about my first working with him here: Thanks/Praise - St. Expedite - My first experience (months ago), the most powerful experience I've had yet

The initial candles were all lit on Thursday night in the last minute of the last hour of Jupiter. Candles were coated with Fast luck and Double Luck and money abundance oil. All three candles were in glass holders that stand 4"-6" , roughly, tall.

Currently, at new location, there are only two candle holders because the green one broke. So I put the other two next to each other. All that is light-able is the white candle (5" left to burn). There is a bay leaf with my request under the gold candles holder.

If it’s the difference between me saving this ritual and not, I have a couple white chime candles, one red chime candle, and one white and one green 6" candle (the next size up). My sister is in and out still moving out, brother in law is very concerned I am going to burn them anyways. So it would be very risky. But if I don’t get St. Expedites help, I will be real deal homeless in a few weeks.

I DO have a white plain seven day candle that initially I was going to use with custom image on it. But that’s out. With all that I’ve lost in past 4 - 5 months, magick is all I had, and this is a crucial time where not only do I need help, I can’t wait.

On top of it my aunt just came by, who is going to be staying here too for 3 weeks , and as a messenger for my narc grandmother asked for her candles back (she said take them she’s never going to use them etc etc) and made aunt think I just took them.

Sorry if I am rambling, I have gotten one or two hours of sleep in the past couple days because of this…

Now onto an even more complex question… prior workings for the same goal (slightly different amounts)

I was also starting / trying to work with Bune prior to this. I did 3 invocations (GoM book). I asked for the same thing, just slightly more. I did second invocation because I didn’t feel like I did the first right (I didn’t) and I wanted to add “no harm to anyone” to my petition. The third was a respect thing. Last week my grandmother woke me up at my door with the phone, it was my sister. My other grandmother had just died. She was the ONLY person I had to talk to about the craziness of two narcissists. Then my mom sent me a text (covert narc) saying I am getting her car with only 40k miles…one of the main things I told bune the money was for was a car. It’s been haunting me daily…

Back to the question…will this affect my St. Expedite ritual? The money I asked Bune for was not received yet.

Also I have been doing the New Avatar Power Money ritual (nothing yet I am flat broke) for 3 days.
I also attempted to invoke Jupiter a couple weeks ago. Voodoo is my main practice, the Goetia was out of desperation, I am unsure what the NAP actually is, and Planetary magick will be another system of primary focus.
Also…I did a freezer spell on my grandmother last night / early am. Praying this stops her because she is going to be stopped.
Sorry for long post, but this is a life changing event for me and I need to make sure I don’t fuck this up.