• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Summon Andras challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Low quality troll post
Read Andras' enn or say "come to me Andras" several times till you feel a presence. Then chat with the demon, say hi or something and tell me how it goes.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
?
Any particular reason why you don't do this then?
Also, while I don't deal with the Goetia, I'm pretty sure that simply saying "come to me" isn't the way to attract their attention and bring them to you.

Unless you're a very special individual, I don't think they would spend their time on every single person that just called them like that.Some respect is required as far as I know.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
?
Any particular reason why you don't do this then?
Also, while I don't deal with the Goetia, I'm pretty sure that simply saying "come to me" isn't the way to attract their attention and bring them to you.

Unless you're a very special individual, I don't think they would spend their time on every single person that just called them like that.Some respect is required as far as I know.
I already did it and am in a relationship with him. It went well, he was very kind to me and caring. I even raged at him and said fuck you to him and nothing happened. I am not calling my self a special person, but come to me works with demons along with enn.

I am just curious to see how peoples experiences will be... just a little bit of fun.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I already did it and am in a relationship with him. It went well, he was very kind to me and caring. I even raged at him and said fuck you to him and nothing happened. I am not calling my self a special person, but come to me works with demons along with enn.

I am just curious to see how peoples experiences will be... just a little bit of fun.
Mm why would you rage and insult him?.. I'm just curious.

I might do the challenge though, should I DM or post here if successful?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Mm why would you rage and insult him?.. I'm just curious.

I might do the challenge though, should I DM or post here if successful?
He was harassing me by coming and chasing away my djinn wife. Just post here and tell me how it goes, please be respectful.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I love you, Shaman
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards
The Ars Goetia says,
He is a Great Marquis, appearing in the Form of an Angel with a Head like a Black Night Raven, riding upon a strong Black Wolf, and having a Sharp and Bright Sword flourished aloft in his hand. His Office is to sow Discords. If the Exorcist have not a care, he will slay both him and his fellows. He governeth 30 Legions of Spirits.

What comment would you make on its warning? Or would you add any warning of your own to the "Andras challenge"?

Status
Not open for further replies.