• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Symbol identification

erPotax

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I need help to identify this symbol here, I couldn't find it anywhere on reverse image searches, neither among pagan or occult symbolism.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm not an expert, probably the A is for anarchy but I don't think it makes sense from the context that I found it. Apprently it looks like AK, but I don't think it's a K there, it's just 2 lines.

Thanks.

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
From the looks of it, it could be AK, AC, or AL, but I do not think it's of occult origin. My eyes are a bit rusty, but I do not see any charge. It might just be somebody's monogram.

Reaction score
Awards
Or someone attempt at very basic sigil magic using their own initials as pointed out above.

erPotax

Neophyte
Reaction score
No, they're not initials and I'm sure it's a very well versed person in sorcery, he's not an amateur nor likes to show off.

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well, this is what the symbol looks like:

c53uEYI.png

Even that way google search doesn't yield any results. It could be a customized sigil from sigil magick, but as I have said before. I do not see any charge, meaning the symbol doesn't hold any power or wasn't charged properly.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, this is what the symbol looks like:

c53uEYI.png

Even that way google search doesn't yield any results. It could be a customized sigil from sigil magick, but as I have said before. I do not see any charge, meaning the symbol doesn't hold any power or wasn't charged properly.
Brings to mind a question, my Grandfather was an archaeologist and spent a lot of time relating Judaism and Islam in relics uncovered or attempted to preserve. It could be an amulet or charm or pentacle of some kind, but I still vote sigil magic. My point about my grandfather .. perhaps over time buried charged items get uncharged/drained by geo-magnetic forces.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello guys,

I need help to identify this symbol here, I couldn't find it anywhere on reverse image searches, neither among pagan or occult symbolism.

I'm not an expert, probably the A is for anarchy but I don't think it makes sense from the context that I found it. Apprently it looks like AK, but I don't think it's a K there, it's just 2 lines.

Thanks.
It could also be PK.

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Brings to mind a question, my Grandfather was an archaeologist and spent a lot of time relating Judaism and Islam in relics uncovered or attempted to preserve. It could be an amulet or charm or pentacle of some kind, but I still vote sigil magic. My point about my grandfather .. perhaps over time buried charged items get uncharged/drained by geo-magnetic forces.
Ah, very interesting. It does depend on the circumstances. I sure know that my black mirror would discharge in a couple of days after not being charged, but that can be mitigated with the use of a fluid condenser.

As for the sigil magick, when creating the sigil, you want the result to be unrecognizable from the written statement, the letters that appear in that symbol scream AK, so I really think it's just a monogram.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello guys,

Thanks.
Whats your intent? To find out information about it, out to try to open it like a sigil?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Where did you find this image/sigil? Got any more context on it? It looks like some kind of leather belt or metal buckle... If you can clarify some context it might help.

erPotax

Neophyte
Reaction score
Where did you find this image/sigil? Got any more context on it? It looks like some kind of leather belt or metal buckle... If you can clarify some context it might help.

It's from a leather chair, initially I'd thought it's a designer logo or the initials of the manufacturer, but on closer examination I'd definitevely discard that...
I assure you the person in question is highly knowledgeable in symbolisms,magic,mithologies and in occult practices, but for various reasons I don't want to ask him directly the meaning of this symbol. He has done a video of a monologue sitting on that chair and for some 10seconds he stood up pretending to open the window and go back sitting on the chair, I believe as a way to convey a message with this symbol, or if it's a sigil to be opened etc...I don't know, I'm not into magic I am researching it because of a string of situations.
Post automatically merged:

My personal opinion those are not even letters, those are just lines. But I couldn't come close to any other symbols, maybe apart from the A of anarchy. I researched on the subgroup of anarchists but there is no symbol matching that, also I wouldn't necessarily call this person an anarchist, so I think my initial theory is more appropriate.
If you guys don't know, who should I address this to, are there experts or consultants on this matter?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well, its nice he opened a window of opportunities.
the imprint could be anything really. several i's, an a, v, k, x, o. but also several crossroads, open triangles. all burned into real life black leather which is beast skin aka flesh. if this is a real chair meaning a designer one, its also not pig leather, but prob sheep or cow skin.

i see you also have a book of tom ford. so league of ordinary gentlemen, but also the kardasians (or whats their name) aka real life tv. and of course since we are in the rich mens lane the hiltons and other businesses who like their posse to be heard. and rightfully so btw.

i for myself have a heart on my knee as scar. i got it while doing what i love. so maybe the chair likes to be sat on and got burned for truth.
anyways thats my ramble version of magick. people seem to like it when i say stuff like that, i for myself not so much.

i like passing the dutchy better....

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
are there experts or consultants on this matter?
You tell me...

Are there experts/consultants on this particular individual's imagination and thoughts? His therapist? His mother? His wife? His inner circle to whom this "secret message" was intended for?

There are many experts in various occult practices on this forum. If this was a commonly used symbol with public meaning, then someone would have been able to sniff it out by now. More than likely this is a created sigil, and it's meaning only made clear to those who are in the know about it. Alternatively, it could just be a LARP, a fantasy sigil made to look cool.

How does that saying go...?

blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that is not there

erPotax

Neophyte
Reaction score
You tell me...

Are there experts/consultants on this particular individual's imagination and thoughts? His therapist? His mother? His wife? His inner circle to whom this "secret message" was intended for?

There are many experts in various occult practices on this forum. If this was a commonly used symbol with public meaning, then someone would have been able to sniff it out by now. More than likely this is a created sigil, and it's meaning only made clear to those who are in the know about it. Alternatively, it could just be a LARP, a fantasy sigil made to look cool.

How does that saying go...?

blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that is not there
thanks for replying again...after 1 month and of negligible content...
This person is a lot more powerful and influential than you could ever realize, I just cannot make names and he's still not a mainstream character.
Meanwhile I've made my own research, this is not a sigil, it's a representation of the Anarcho Transhumanism movement.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ah, I think I get it.

Sigillum canum cum quinque capitibus.

Something like that.