• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Systems of Magic, of yesteryear and tomorrow

Reaction score
Awards
It has been suggested to me multiple times that I do not stick with a system.
The point is, is that much like the binary of Thaumiel, and of RHP/LHP, it will break down, as a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. So what is a unity approach? Either hardcore RHP or hardcore LHP or hardcore MHP. I consider myself middle hand path, a gray magician.

The problem is is what works for one may not work for another, so repetitive solutions that are not solutions for the practitioner do not help and frustrate the practitioner. Another issue, a special bane to jerk Saturn in my seventh house, is money for the continuing work if fees are involved. Costs of materials and temple supplies ongoing. It is not a cheap hobby/lifestyle. Another issue is clashing neighbors, always a headache.

My background:
Teens to twenties, an interest in Egypt, The Egyptian Book of the Dead, The Magus, The Golden Dawn, Wicca for the Solitary Practitioner, Earth Magic, etc.
Twenties to Thirties - A deliverance. Then a cascade back into hardcore witchcraft and a renewed interest in the Golden Dawn, The Satanic Bible, Satanic Rituals, Necronomicon.
Thirties to Forties - The deliverance once again. Scientiology research. Once again, a cascade back into the Golden Dawn.
Forties to Fifties - BALG, OAA, ONA docs, invite to Golden Dawn Temple. HOGD. Scouting macians for HSGD. BOTA. FLO. Black Magic, and White Magic resources of all kinds, Hoodoo interest sparked. Research into Voodoo and Hoodoo. Candle Magick. Renewed interest in Celtic Witchcraft.

So you see, Ive always felt like a man without a country. One thing I can say, is that advancing in the Qlippoth or Goetia is easy in the LHP provided you dont piss off fellow black magicians. Its ultra easy as in shortcut. Not referring to Black Lodges. Luciferianism is a bit more complex. Satanism is relatively easy.
In the RHP, there are no shortcuts. Each Lodge System will require 2-4 years of completion without guarantee of completion unless you put in the work and please the teachers. Solitary work, consider it continuing education.

Which system do you recommend for a lad such as myself?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My understanding of "black" magic is simply this

Taking what's you want at the expense of the greater good