• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request The Black Magician’s Handbook by connor kendall

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi would like to request this book. Is it available anywhere? Apparently its dubbed as perfect book for beginners.

Title: The black magicians handbook

Author: Connor Kendall

Publisher: BALG

author-conner-kendall-black-magicians-handbook-1-1024x684.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Hi would like to request this book. Is it available anywhere? Apparently its dubbed as perfect book for beginners.

Title: The black magicians handbook

Author: Connor Kendall

Publisher: BALG

author-conner-kendall-black-magicians-handbook-1-1024x684.jpg

The man had a rough life and knows well what he is doing. If you are LHP, get his book as well as Koettings Complete Works and OAA Flame Discourses. He knows exactly how to conduct beginners, especially me who annoyed him being slow and trying to be perfect. Get what is simple and follow the steps.

Mage

Neophyte
Reaction score
The man had a rough life and knows well what he is doing. If you are LHP, get his book as well as Koettings Complete Works and OAA Flame Discourses. He knows exactly how to conduct beginners, especially me who annoyed him being slow and trying to be perfect. Get what is simple and follow the steps.

I don't trust connor. I've spoken to people that he has scammed £1000 with his failed rituals and then threatened them. He did not help in getting the failed ritual to work for give his client a refund. When the client said they would get there money back from paypal, connor then threatened them with magikal consequences.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, scratch what I said then.
Post automatically merged:

I recommend EA Koettings OAA Flame Discourses as a primer not only for Magick in general, but for dedicated LHP practitioners. Cavendish The Dark Arts. Waite Black Magick and Pacts. Crowleys Magick vol I-IV.

Last edited:

Mage

Neophyte
Reaction score
Okay, scratch what I said then.

I recommend EA Koettings OAA Flame Discourses as a primer not only for Magick in general, but for dedicated LHP practitioners. Cavendish The Dark Arts. Waite Black Magick and Pacts. Crowleys Magick vol I-IV.

Can you share the tips connor told you?

Sajod

Neophyte
Reaction score
Seeing as how he's only written two books, I suspect the book you're asking for also goes by the name "The Crooked Handbook of the Black Magician".

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Does anyone have a PDF of it yet? It's so pricey and some Etsy reviews says it is so basic and sort of wiccan-sounding. It's only being sold on the BALG website and also on EA Koetting's Etsy page, and not Amazon like most of his books, which probably means he won't take refunds on Etsy or his own website. You can refund books on Amazon.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I came across this PDF randomly (it was on Scribd) while googling for words for consecrating anointing oil - I'm not sure if it's the same thing you're looking for or not, as there's no front material or author in the text or anything (I haven't added it to book shares because I'm not sure if that's the correct author etc- I only skimmed it)

The Crooked Handbook Of The Black Magician -- Connor Kendell.pdf (maybe)

maybe @whimsicalwarlock can confirm if it's the same.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I came across this PDF randomly (it was on Scribd) while googling for words for consecrating anointing oil - I'm not sure if it's the same thing you're looking for or not, as there's no front material or author in the text or anything (I haven't added it to book shares because I'm not sure if that's the correct author etc- I only skimmed it)

Congrats on finding anything at all, that book seems to be quite elusive. However, I don't think this is it, no cover, no index, no foreword by E.A. Koetting, and it's only 66 pages. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Reaction score

This is his early early early rendition of the book one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.