• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The New Inquisition (step by step how-to)

Everyone's got one.
A lot of people miss the Inquisition: there was something about it - these medieval torture chambers and the great costumes and you got to see something of the world (at least the places where you could find decent heretics). Better still, inquisitors had the full support of medieval power, nobles, bishops and popes, for they could confiscate the lands and belongings of those who did not think along their lines. Waves of fear shook entire cities when an Inquisitor suddenly stopped and frowned. Because they could humiliate and destroy anyone who didn't agree with them. What modern profession can give you so much satisfaction today?

Answer: Amazingly, science! Not the real science, of course - modern day inquisitors wouldn't bother with that. No, the modern inquisitors prefer reductionist and mechanistic science. They still call themselves scientists, of course. Of course, they can't really communicate with real scientists, because they're the kind of people to attack all free-thinking people. But in return they get a lot of new friends from other areas - fundamentalist religion (the 'mother' of the Inquisition), philosophy, cognitive psychology, radical politics, sociology and economics - hey, this is going to be a great party!

In addition science is impressing - actually pseudoscience, but who knows the difference? - people immensely. It can obliterate an enemy with far greater authority than any other discipline. The label "unscientific" alone is sufficient in most cases.

And: Scientists are paid better (make more money) and are often preferred to other training courses, especially in those professions that are suitable for the new inquisitors: Inquisition medicine, Inquisition psychology or Inquisition engineering sciences. As a scientist, you also have the media on your side, at least the tabloids, of course. But the most ingenious thing is of course the fully automatic financial support from the federal state, military and business sectors. Yep, if you're looking for medieval economics in today's world, you definitely can't get past reductionist mechanistic science!

Many a person is already toying with the idea of becoming a Science Inquisitor themselves and will wonder how much fun this future job will really bring them. How much power will he have? How many people can you humiliate and degrade? How much misery can you spread? And - with so much strenuous work - how much money can you rip off for it? Here are the answers - in reverse order:

MONEY
----- Inquisition scientists rip off a lot of money! This does not include the money from lectures if you are good at rambling. Here - in addition to the fat fixed salaries - thousands of dollars can be raked in, for example from universities or institutes. Corporations will make irresistible offers to push their products: W.Greider describes in his book "Who will teach the people" how consultants pay hefty sums to those "scientists" who agree to use their "research" to demonstrate the effectiveness and to "prove" the harmlessness of toxic products to their clientele. No question, for the inquisitorial scientist the money is, so to speak, on the street.

MISERY
----- Here you can really choose! You can invent toxic industrial chemicals that endanger living conditions around the world. You can invent weapons, nuclear, biological and chemical bombs - and count on the military to buy (and use) them. Even against civilians! Or you can develop pesticides that don't harm the pests, but make people sick like dogs. Speaking of dogs: Of course you can mutilate some of the 20 million dogs, cats, rabbits and monkeys in completely unnecessary experiments for the military or cosmetics. And every year! You can invent dietary supplements and medicines that, though dangerous, ineffective and expensive, are certainly distributed by the pharmaceutical industry.

POWER AND CHICANE
------------------ In the service of Inquisitorial Worldview Science as an all-consuming omnivor who destroys everything but his own dogmas (...über alles, über alles in der Welt) - you can appear as a respected media expert, as a political analyst or as a consultant for corporations. Even more:

As a university lecturer, one can wonderfully bully future scientists by barely letting them pass an exam while stealing their intellectual property and publishing it yourself. If someone has their own/different opinion, you can always take them to court and wipe them out. All you need is a scientific report, which a willing Inquisitor colleague will certainly be happy to issue.

It's also ingenious as an inquisitor-historian to delete some real scientists from the history of science. For example Ernst Haeckel, Rudolf Steiner, Sigmund Freud, Wilhelm Reich or Nikola Tesla. Yes, that gives the Inquisitor-Scientist real and true satisfaction.

Of course, it also costs something if you want to become a new inquisitor. First of all, it costs free thinking. No big deal, of course, you don't want to be a real scientist after all. In any case, one mustn't make any thoughts of one's own, one must strictly adhere to the definitions of the experts, the so-called Grand Inquisitors. And you can only think what they think.

And of course one must not open oneself to any thinking to which the Grand Inquisitors have closed themselves. As a scientific inquisitor you are not allowed to step on any spiritual ground that the grand inquisitors have forbidden. And that goes for all scientific work done by real scientists. For example, when a real scientist like Rupert Sheldrake publishes a book entitled "The Creative Universe" dealing with morphogenetic fields in biology, you must strictly follow the instructions of the Grand Inquisitor in command! In this case, the editor of a major scientific journal, who seriously suggested burning the book. But when, on the other hand, a favorite of the Grand Inquisitor swears by several hundred pages of complete nonsense, then the book has to be applauded and praised to the skies.

One must never forget that we are dealing here with a religion of science (critics of science call it Scientism). While the rest of the idiots call for change, growth or development, it is the scientist's sacred mission to root out real science. Don't be fooled by Max Planck's twaddle that science is a journey. No, the inquisitor-scientist knows that science is not a journey, but rather a destination. And he achieved that goal! All he has to do is obey the Grand Inquisitor and believe whatever he claims to be true (oh and don't forget to kiss the Grand Inquisitor's feet every day, they love it!).

Of course, the problem with that is honesty. Most would-be inquisitors will have trouble feigning honesty. But don't panic, here's a simple four-step guide:
First, surrender yourself completely to the brainwashing of reductionist mechanistic Inquisition science.
Second, forget logic, instead just label whatever you say as "logical" until you believe it yourself.
Third: Destroy your feeling. Don't use that word at all (unless you're on a date). And fourth - and last - immediately stone any idea or person who thinks outside of your categories!

Discussions on public forums are good practice for aspiring inquisitors. Of course, you don't really discuss, but stay stuck in your own categories the whole time and simply flatten everything that the others say. If others find your behavior negative, you simply ignore their criticism. Of course, virtual forums also make it easier to belittle others. It is immensely important for the future Inquisitor to belittle all other humans!
If someone has a school degree below your own, it is of course easier, these subjects are not even recognized as human beings. Did I mention that all Inquisitors must have a college degree? Definitely, you can't do without it! Although this may require real intellectual effort, one should not hesitate here. Most colleges have specialized in reductionist mechanistic inquisition dogmas. All you need is a reasonably good memory and the willingness to kiss the feet of the Grand Inquisitors devotedly.

Okay, let's say you graduate from college and the force is with you! Then get out there and follow someone. It doesn't matter who. You can start with your own children. If they discover alternative worlds through independent thinking and their very own imagination, finish them off! They are only small and weak and will not be able to harm you. But perhaps one day there will be powerful inquisitors who will bear your name long after you have died.

Speaking of death. Death is a good subject. The Mechanistic Inquisition firmly believes that death is the absolute end of life. Make it clear to your children as early as possible that this is "scientifically proven," even though you can't really imagine how anyone could ever prove an absolute end of anything.

Another important Inquisitor dogma is that the mind is limited only to the brain. In fact, this reductionism is key to any scientific inquisitor thinking, so this dogma should apply to everything:

Reduce all thoughts to electro-chemical processes in the brain. Reduce all human feelings to chemical processes in the body. Reduce all free will to avoidance strategies for pain and focus on pleasure gain (be sure to put on a straight face here - remember, you are challenging theologians and philosophers with your sayings - and they are well known as serious types). Reduce all paranormal phenomena to fraud and deception or Inquisitor-defined "explainable" events, turning UFOs into swamps, extraterrestrial beings into crash-test dummies, near-death experiences into drug-induced hallucinations, and every psychic into a charlatan.

Of course it's reductionism - but isn't that cool? You make the world so small that you are the biggest fish in it!

Whenever you decide to exercise your dominion over others, keep in mind the two most important goals of the Inquisitor:
(1) Close your own mind completely and
(2) seek and destroy anyone outside of your inquisitor dogma!
Your mantra must be: All thinking is dangerous unless it is within the Inquisitor mind!

That's pretty much it - your tracking methods must be sharp and precise at all times, your best and sharpest weapon here is "evidence". No, you beginners, of course you don't have to prove everything! Evidence and beauty are purely a matter of opinion. Everything may or may not be proven, so don't worry about that.

But you must constantly talk about evidence and demand it from others. Keep reminding people that this and that is proven, or at least the opposite is proven - whether that's true or not doesn't matter. And if the Inquisitors' hate list - real scientific advances, metaphysics, religion, parapsychology - runs out for you, then get on with the rest (there's politics, after all).

Oh, and one more thing, there will certainly be people who will call you heartless, boring and narrow minded. However, since most of them will be the very subjects that need to be eliminated, they don't count. A few of them will probably even be neutral, possibly from your family or circle of friends. They may go so far as to require you to (duh!) change.

If that were to happen, then you know how Julius Caesar felt in that play (you know who's). Brutuses everywhere! Yes, that may hurt what little of your leftover non-Inquisitor-controlled feelings. But believe it or not, some people just can't fathom what a valuable service such an Inquisitor renders to humanity! So arm yourselves with your power, your prestige, your money, and the thought that humanity is an ungrateful scumbag of primitive, electrochemically controlled, dumb cells.
(Heh! Wouldn't that be a new idea? A new drug that induces gratitude for the Inquisitor in the brain! Anyone interested in patent rights?)

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As applies in the West to Russians that might have met Putin/Satan
I live in downtown Frankfurt. Germany already took half a million Ukrainian refugees.
A month ago we walked past the opera where an Ukrainian demonstration was scheduled. Journalists had gathered around, cameras, microphones and everything. We saw three types of flags, the contemporary one, one historical (I learned they want the borders from 150 years ago back) and one I can't make a rhyme on. No russian flag.
They were waving middle fingers at each other, insults everywhere. Then the first enemy flag was captured. Then another. A tumult broke loose. Everything without Russians.

The journalists retreated. No story in it for them. Everybody shouted "fascisti" to each other. A war broke out. No russians needed.

Ukrainians have been a nuissance for Russia for wanting the industrial zone of the Donbass, despite Minsk I & II contracts. They are using military forces against Slavs living in that region since 2014 to reach that goal.

With the NATO and the US supporting the Ukraine now Russia will be weakened even more. One step further to an old American dream. To conquer and destroy Russia.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
One step further to an old American dream.
I always appreciate perspectives that provide alternatives. As an American, I'm a bit of an oddity since I look for nuance and avoid taking sides.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People who are quick to "support the current thing" should turn off the damn television.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have a lot of American friends and I received a ton of mails asking how we are doing and if we need support or help.
It is a fact that as an American you are most likely cut off from first hand knowledge of Europe. You depend on at least some kind of news.

So here we go: Europe is a paradise, full of luxury you can only dream of. Nobody threatens us. We are on extra good terms with Russia and China. And that could be an unwanted situation for some US strategists.

Nobody cares about lies, though. Let them talk and write. 60% of all Americans have German ancestory, good news. You are a brother of mine, nothing can come between us.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
😂

I burried both parents. Enjoy them while they last.

Priests hate the internet. Because it is freedom of speech and freedom of thinking. It makes them jobless. Freedom bad. Did you hear his demonic laugh at the end? Of course, he doesn't even believe what he says. Of course not.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Priests hate the internet. Because it is freedom of speech and freedom of thinking.

I've been an overt atheist since 2006, and for all intents and purposes for many years before that even. One of my hurdles was coming to an understanding of the current scientific understanding of Evolution. Science in this case may seem dogmatic, since "gods" are not logically allowed into the Theory. However, the religious fundamentalist with a literal belief in scripture is projecting his/her own dogmatism that insists God assembled living beings protein by protein like some Master Cosmic Clockmaker. Talk about mechanistic and reductionism! At least the Evolutionary Biologist isn't telling your children they'll wind up in Hell for not accepting the Theory of Evolution.

I don't fear the "inquisition" of science, because the scientific method is observation, hypothesizing, testing and theorizing. I'm posting this message using technology that was made possible by this method. The method encourages refinement of knowledge, and yes even magicians use the method. That being said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Someone once told me that we are not ruled by the government. Instead, we are actually ruled by our neighbors. But who tells my neighbors what to believe? With the advent of "social credit" scores, the government could penalize wrongthink directly, but traditionally dictatorships relied on informants among one's own neighbors and even family to turn in those who failed to "support the current thing."

"Is This the Life We Really Want?"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sure did. Good book to give your children as a primer for life.
True, but the best book i ever gave them was monstermum. Its about a mother who gets angry and turns into a monster with hair like medusa and her rage turns everything around her into discordian chaos. Its for kids in the kindergarten age.

Sadly my best book is a feminist-chauvinist lovestory about oldschool robbers and changelings in the downlow where their leader gets killed by the, you never guess it, the inquisition. And no, no death by snusnu, but by jumping in to save the rest..

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> I've been an overt atheist since 2006

Not enough for me. So I went for Panentheism. A strong creative force present in everything in the universe. Containing evolutional biology as well as any God. Made me happy, indeed.

You are right. I prefer evidence-based thinking. I avoid beliefs where ever I can. Popular science has sadly developed a belief system lately. They require you to believe in science now. No, I don't. It is a contradiction in itself.

I never expected my human aviation story to be believed. A scientist would have said: I don't know. But not: It is not possible. You cannot proof that something doesn't exist. Only that it does.

I had no other ways of proof than to show other people. And even that is no proof because it needs peer reviewing and replication. But I never said it was science. I said it was an experience that I had.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Panentheism.
Sounds good to me! I find myself to be more agnostic than atheist these days. I'll credit Dion Fortune's The Cosmic Doctrine (which I've yet to complete) for introducing me to the concept of a conscious Universe.
Popular science has sadly developed a belief system lately.
The following is just ONE example that has come to my attention in the last few decades. I could cite many more things that affect everyone at deeply personal levels.

I learned a decade ago how manipulated the "science" of human diet and metabolism had become. From Ancel Key's fraudulent "Seven Countries Study" back in the 1950s and continuing through the equally flawed "China Study" by T. Colin Campbell, a war for the minds of the public has been waged to essentially promote a "peasant" vegan diet for the masses. In the minds of the vast majority of people, veganism and vegetarianism are held as absolutely "Good" for human health and for the environment. Both propositions are actually false.

After reading Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes, I came to the conclusion that the mass media DOES NOT WANT the common person to understand how food becomes energy in the body. Mr Taubes and others like him have tried to set up actual scientific studies that would provide better data than the ever so popular epidemiological studies used by the approved "science."

But what about the environment? In typical binary fashion, if I claim that meat and animal fat are good for humans, I'm accused of being in favor of environmental destruction and industrial scale feedlots. No. I'm saying that humans evolved as bipedal neotenous primates because unlike our vegan gorilla relatives, we don't have huge guts capable of processing large amounts of raw plant fiber. We evolved to be long distance runners and hunters with short digestive tracts and nice tight abs.

Furthermore, industrial scale farming is very bad for the environment even if it is used to feed billions of humans a vegan diet (or stupidly create low ERoEI fuels for vehicles). I've studied one system of food production called Permaculture, a system of land design to integrate natural ecology and provide for human needs on a local level. Why isn't this promoted by the mass media? Because there's NO MONEY IN IT for the corporations.
I never expected my human aviation story to be believed.
Call me a skeptic. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps when I learn to astral travel, you can invite me over for a demonstration. 🛸

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I just had a strange vision of me flying to your house, knocking at the door -- and you call the cops on me for stalking :ROFLMAO:

Damn I need new conspiracy theories, now that the old ones all became true :rolleyes:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of people miss the Inquisition: there was something about it - these medieval torture chambers and the great costumes and you got to see something of the world (at least the places where you could find decent heretics). Better still, inquisitors had the full support of medieval power, nobles, bishops and popes, for they could confiscate the lands and belongings of those who did not think along their lines. Waves of fear shook entire cities when an Inquisitor suddenly stopped and frowned. Because they could humiliate and destroy anyone who didn't agree with them. What modern profession can give you so much satisfaction today?

Answer: Amazingly, science! Not the real science, of course - modern day inquisitors wouldn't bother with that. No, the modern inquisitors prefer reductionist and mechanistic science. They still call themselves scientists, of course. Of course, they can't really communicate with real scientists, because they're the kind of people to attack all free-thinking people. But in return they get a lot of new friends from other areas - fundamentalist religion (the 'mother' of the Inquisition), philosophy, cognitive psychology, radical politics, sociology and economics - hey, this is going to be a great party!

In addition science is impressing - actually pseudoscience, but who knows the difference? - people immensely. It can obliterate an enemy with far greater authority than any other discipline. The label "unscientific" alone is sufficient in most cases.

And: Scientists are paid better (make more money) and are often preferred to other training courses, especially in those professions that are suitable for the new inquisitors: Inquisition medicine, Inquisition psychology or Inquisition engineering sciences. As a scientist, you also have the media on your side, at least the tabloids, of course. But the most ingenious thing is of course the fully automatic financial support from the federal state, military and business sectors. Yep, if you're looking for medieval economics in today's world, you definitely can't get past reductionist mechanistic science!

Many a person is already toying with the idea of becoming a Science Inquisitor themselves and will wonder how much fun this future job will really bring them. How much power will he have? How many people can you humiliate and degrade? How much misery can you spread? And - with so much strenuous work - how much money can you rip off for it? Here are the answers - in reverse order:

MONEY
----- Inquisition scientists rip off a lot of money! This does not include the money from lectures if you are good at rambling. Here - in addition to the fat fixed salaries - thousands of dollars can be raked in, for example from universities or institutes. Corporations will make irresistible offers to push their products: W.Greider describes in his book "Who will teach the people" how consultants pay hefty sums to those "scientists" who agree to use their "research" to demonstrate the effectiveness and to "prove" the harmlessness of toxic products to their clientele. No question, for the inquisitorial scientist the money is, so to speak, on the street.

MISERY
----- Here you can really choose! You can invent toxic industrial chemicals that endanger living conditions around the world. You can invent weapons, nuclear, biological and chemical bombs - and count on the military to buy (and use) them. Even against civilians! Or you can develop pesticides that don't harm the pests, but make people sick like dogs. Speaking of dogs: Of course you can mutilate some of the 20 million dogs, cats, rabbits and monkeys in completely unnecessary experiments for the military or cosmetics. And every year! You can invent dietary supplements and medicines that, though dangerous, ineffective and expensive, are certainly distributed by the pharmaceutical industry.

POWER AND CHICANE
------------------ In the service of Inquisitorial Worldview Science as an all-consuming omnivor who destroys everything but his own dogmas (...über alles, über alles in der Welt) - you can appear as a respected media expert, as a political analyst or as a consultant for corporations. Even more:

As a university lecturer, one can wonderfully bully future scientists by barely letting them pass an exam while stealing their intellectual property and publishing it yourself. If someone has their own/different opinion, you can always take them to court and wipe them out. All you need is a scientific report, which a willing Inquisitor colleague will certainly be happy to issue.

It's also ingenious as an inquisitor-historian to delete some real scientists from the history of science. For example Ernst Haeckel, Rudolf Steiner, Sigmund Freud, Wilhelm Reich or Nikola Tesla. Yes, that gives the Inquisitor-Scientist real and true satisfaction.

Of course, it also costs something if you want to become a new inquisitor. First of all, it costs free thinking. No big deal, of course, you don't want to be a real scientist after all. In any case, one mustn't make any thoughts of one's own, one must strictly adhere to the definitions of the experts, the so-called Grand Inquisitors. And you can only think what they think.

And of course one must not open oneself to any thinking to which the Grand Inquisitors have closed themselves. As a scientific inquisitor you are not allowed to step on any spiritual ground that the grand inquisitors have forbidden. And that goes for all scientific work done by real scientists. For example, when a real scientist like Rupert Sheldrake publishes a book entitled "The Creative Universe" dealing with morphogenetic fields in biology, you must strictly follow the instructions of the Grand Inquisitor in command! In this case, the editor of a major scientific journal, who seriously suggested burning the book. But when, on the other hand, a favorite of the Grand Inquisitor swears by several hundred pages of complete nonsense, then the book has to be applauded and praised to the skies.

One must never forget that we are dealing here with a religion of science (critics of science call it Scientism). While the rest of the idiots call for change, growth or development, it is the scientist's sacred mission to root out real science. Don't be fooled by Max Planck's twaddle that science is a journey. No, the inquisitor-scientist knows that science is not a journey, but rather a destination. And he achieved that goal! All he has to do is obey the Grand Inquisitor and believe whatever he claims to be true (oh and don't forget to kiss the Grand Inquisitor's feet every day, they love it!).

Of course, the problem with that is honesty. Most would-be inquisitors will have trouble feigning honesty. But don't panic, here's a simple four-step guide:
First, surrender yourself completely to the brainwashing of reductionist mechanistic Inquisition science.
Second, forget logic, instead just label whatever you say as "logical" until you believe it yourself.
Third: Destroy your feeling. Don't use that word at all (unless you're on a date). And fourth - and last - immediately stone any idea or person who thinks outside of your categories!

Discussions on public forums are good practice for aspiring inquisitors. Of course, you don't really discuss, but stay stuck in your own categories the whole time and simply flatten everything that the others say. If others find your behavior negative, you simply ignore their criticism. Of course, virtual forums also make it easier to belittle others. It is immensely important for the future Inquisitor to belittle all other humans!
If someone has a school degree below your own, it is of course easier, these subjects are not even recognized as human beings. Did I mention that all Inquisitors must have a college degree? Definitely, you can't do without it! Although this may require real intellectual effort, one should not hesitate here. Most colleges have specialized in reductionist mechanistic inquisition dogmas. All you need is a reasonably good memory and the willingness to kiss the feet of the Grand Inquisitors devotedly.

Okay, let's say you graduate from college and the force is with you! Then get out there and follow someone. It doesn't matter who. You can start with your own children. If they discover alternative worlds through independent thinking and their very own imagination, finish them off! They are only small and weak and will not be able to harm you. But perhaps one day there will be powerful inquisitors who will bear your name long after you have died.

Speaking of death. Death is a good subject. The Mechanistic Inquisition firmly believes that death is the absolute end of life. Make it clear to your children as early as possible that this is "scientifically proven," even though you can't really imagine how anyone could ever prove an absolute end of anything.

Another important Inquisitor dogma is that the mind is limited only to the brain. In fact, this reductionism is key to any scientific inquisitor thinking, so this dogma should apply to everything:

Reduce all thoughts to electro-chemical processes in the brain. Reduce all human feelings to chemical processes in the body. Reduce all free will to avoidance strategies for pain and focus on pleasure gain (be sure to put on a straight face here - remember, you are challenging theologians and philosophers with your sayings - and they are well known as serious types). Reduce all paranormal phenomena to fraud and deception or Inquisitor-defined "explainable" events, turning UFOs into swamps, extraterrestrial beings into crash-test dummies, near-death experiences into drug-induced hallucinations, and every psychic into a charlatan.

Of course it's reductionism - but isn't that cool? You make the world so small that you are the biggest fish in it!

Whenever you decide to exercise your dominion over others, keep in mind the two most important goals of the Inquisitor:
Your mantra must be: All thinking is dangerous unless it is within the Inquisitor mind!

That's pretty much it - your tracking methods must be sharp and precise at all times, your best and sharpest weapon here is "evidence". No, you beginners, of course you don't have to prove everything! Evidence and beauty are purely a matter of opinion. Everything may or may not be proven, so don't worry about that.

But you must constantly talk about evidence and demand it from others. Keep reminding people that this and that is proven, or at least the opposite is proven - whether that's true or not doesn't matter. And if the Inquisitors' hate list - real scientific advances, metaphysics, religion, parapsychology - runs out for you, then get on with the rest (there's politics, after all).

Oh, and one more thing, there will certainly be people who will call you heartless, boring and narrow minded. However, since most of them will be the very subjects that need to be eliminated, they don't count. A few of them will probably even be neutral, possibly from your family or circle of friends. They may go so far as to require you to (duh!) change.

If that were to happen, then you know how Julius Caesar felt in that play (you know who's). Brutuses everywhere! Yes, that may hurt what little of your leftover non-Inquisitor-controlled feelings. But believe it or not, some people just can't fathom what a valuable service such an Inquisitor renders to humanity! So arm yourselves with your power, your prestige, your money, and the thought that humanity is an ungrateful scumbag of primitive, electrochemically controlled, dumb cells.
(Heh! Wouldn't that be a new idea? A new drug that induces gratitude for the Inquisitor in the brain! Anyone interested in patent rights?)
I'm glad that I didn't grew up liking science. I don't know how I pass High School. Perhaps, there are some scientist who feel like they are trapped. As if they want to go Spiritual, but they can't because of the Science agenda. Man... Fuck that.... I've reached The Universe, and I'm happy, and I want to make Love to The Universe OMG!!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In fact, doing nothing at all would suffice today.

We have this elite school in Sweden producing only brainlets. Their families are rich, but the offspring is dumb. It's over.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is said that the more refined humans, after death may choose to incarnate in a planetary system more suited to their learning requirements.

This results in an Earth humanity that is a residual - plus various groups that visit to help/learn/damage the process of the planet/humanity

Still the planet Earth is valuable as are the remanent humans, so much effort is being expended to assist their processes. Many positive groups/entities approach.

Reaction score
Awards

MONEY

MISERY

POWER AND CHICANE

Interesting.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I know well a woman that still has sexual trauma from The Holy Inquisition. In those times men often thought they could do whatever they liked as they interrogated an alleged witch